剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
Nick, Lingley's here about his motor. Come on.
马上来 乔什
Be there in a second, Josh.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
祝你好运
Good luck.
那是...
Is that...
劳拉·坦迪 蒂芙尼的姐姐
Laura Tandy, Tiffany's sister.
哈德森尸检结果显示为自然死亡
孤儿 全球到处寻乐
Orphan, global playgirl.
她现在是坦迪家唯一还活着的人了
She now holds the distinct honor of being the last living Tandy.
谁是管事的
Who's driving this clown car?
坦迪女士 这是我的同事 哈特警探
Ms. Tandy, this is my colleague, Detective Hart.
-我们很遗憾 -是吗 警长
- We're sorry for your loss. - Are you, Chief?
如果你们真在乎的话
Because if you were,
你们现在就已经破了我妹妹的谋杀案了
you'd have solved my sister's murder by now.
我上周还和蒂芙尼联♥系♥过 她很好
I talked to Tiffany last week, she was fine.
一名健康的28岁女性不会无缘无故
A healthy 28-year-old woman doesn't just drop dead
死在停车场
in a parking lot.
在我们找到其他证据之前
Well, until we have additional evidence,
这案子目前是结了
the case is closed.
我妹妹有钱而她丈夫破产了
What about the fact that my sister had money,
这理由如何
and her husband was broke?
他还出轨呢
He was also cheating on her.
这个也许是真的 但不能成为动机
That may be true, but it's not necessarily a motive.
看来我得帮你们干♥你♥们的工作了
I guess I'll have to do your job for you.
她挺有趣
She's fun.
利爪餐厅
我是艾斯 请讲
Ace's phone. This is Ace.
劳拉·坦迪来镇上了
Laura Tandy's in town.
我要你跟踪她
I need you to follow her,
看看她对于蒂芙尼的死知道些什么
see what she knows about Tiffany's death.
劳拉回来了
Laura's back?
她妹妹今天刚埋
Her sister's being buried today.
别大惊小怪的
It shouldn't come as a shock.
你没付钱让执法部门
Don't you have paid law enforcement
-来干这活吗 -当然付了
- to do this kind of thing, though? - Sure.
但你和劳拉有一段过去
But you and Laura have a history.
而且我们有协议
And you and I have a deal.
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
我觉得我生病了
I think I'm coming down with something.
-回家 赶紧的 -真的吗
- Go home. Now! - Really?
血桶诅咒说我今年必死
The Blood Bucket Curse says I'll die within the year.
我活过了一天
I made it through day one.
还有36♥4♥天要活
I still have 36♥4♥ days to go.
我不想冒任何险 快走
I'm not taking any chances. Go.
有道理
Right on.
你没事吧
You all right?
好得很
Yeah, totally.
再见
See you.
再见
Bye.
蒂芙尼是自然死亡的吗
Tiffany died of natural causes?
我是不信
I don't believe it.
我还在等毒物化验结果
I'm still waiting on the toxicology results.
天呐 南茜·德鲁 这不是我们该管的事
Oh, my God, do not Nancy Drew this up for us.
如果蒂芙尼被谋杀的 我们要查明真♥相♥
If Tiffany was murdered, we need to find out the truth.
不 我们不查
No, we don't.
从现在开始不必查了
Have to. Not anymore.
没错 如果蒂芙尼是被谋杀的
Exactly. If Tiffany was murdered,
那是她运气不好 与我们无关
that's her bad luck, not ours.
我无法忍♥受虚假的免罪证明
I can't live with a fake exoneration.
好吧 反正我们可以接受
All right, well, the rest of us totally can,
所以你也得少数服从多数
so you need to get on board.
有人吗
Hello?
我...
I...
有人吗
H-Hello?
你想要干什么
W-What do you want?
别过来
Stay back.
救救我
Help me!
贝斯 你还好吗
Bess. Are you okay?
它从通风口出来了
It came out of the vent.
-回去工作 -发生什么了
- Get back to work. - What happened?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
我听到了她的声音
I-I could hear voices.
我听到了她的声音
I could hear voices,
-然后 然后眼前就黑了 -等等
- and-and then all it went dark. - Hold up.
你这戴的是蒂芙尼·哈德森的结婚戒指吗
Are you wearing Tiffany Hudson's engagement ring?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
是你干的吗
Did you do it?
我杀了蒂芙尼吗 不是
Did I kill Tiffany? No!
当然不是我
Of course I did not.
所以你只是碰巧
So you just happened
-捡到了戒指 -对 我...
- to have her ring. - Yeah. I...
听着 我捡到了这枚戒指
Listen, I found that ring,
就在她死的那晚的停车场的地上
okay, on the ground in the parking lot the night she died.
我不知道是她的
I didn't know it was hers.
我以为就是个不小心丢失的戒指
I just thought it was a random lost ring.
等我意识到这是蒂芙尼的 我们已经是嫌疑人了
By the time I realized it was Tiffany's, we were suspects.
-我没法还回去 -真的吗
- I couldn't give it back. - Really?
我喜欢闪亮的东西 好吗 能让我平静下来
I like sparkly things, okay? They calm me.
-好吧 -这就是你的回答吗
- Okay. - T-That's the answer you're going with?
重点根本不在这枚戒指上
You know, this isn't even about the ring.
-懂吗 有东西出来抓我了 -好了
- Okay? Something is out to get me. - Okay.
鬼魂不是这样袭击人的 对吧
Ghosts don't just attack people like that, though. Do they?
不管刚才是什么 它袭击我了
Well, whatever's in the walk-in just did.
如果它袭击你了 我不认为是亡魂露西
If it attacked you, I don't think it's Dead Lucy.
所以现在是有两个鬼魂了吗
Oh, so there are two ghosts now?
真棒
Excellent.
贝斯 你能想到你最近
Bess, can you think of any spirits
惹了什么鬼魂吗
that you've pissed off lately?
我不知道 也许是你偷戒指那个
I don't know, maybe the one that you stole from?
你们觉得冷库里的鬼魂是蒂芙尼吗
Do you think the ghost in the freezer is Tiffany?
你们认为她因为戒指的事情很生气吗
D-Do you think she's mad about the ring?
你们认为这枚戒指被鬼魂附上了吗
Do you think the ring is haunted?
我认识一个人也许能帮忙 好吗
I might know someone who can help, okay?
我花点时间去找她
It's gonna take me a minute to find her.
卖♥♥水果糖
卖♥♥大♥麻♥的
有好货吗
你好 艾斯
Hi, Ace.
真巧
This is random.
是吗
Is it?
因为你已经跟了我两个小时了
'Cause you've been tailing me for the last two hours?
这是给你的
These are for you.
看你跟的挺累的
For your effort.
有挺多人长得像我的
There's a lot of people that look like me.
你可能是混淆了
You're probably mistaking me for someone else.
-是吗 -我只是...
- Yeah? - I was just...
在散步
walking.
吃司康饼
S-Scones.
嗑嗨了还是这么笨手笨脚的
You're still doing the bumbling stoner thing, huh?
别担心 挺可爱的
Don't worry, it's still cute.
你怎么了
But what's your deal?
我们去年夏天一直在一起
We hang out all last summer,
你不打电♥话♥也不发短♥信♥给我
you don't call, you don't text.
现在却跟踪我
Now you're, uh, stalking me?
我只是不知道说什么
I just didn't know what to say.
是吗
Yeah?
但是我没磕嗨也笨手笨脚的
But I bumble just as well un-stoned.
-好了 我们来叙叙旧 -叙叙旧
- Okay, let's catch up. - Let's catch up.
你妹妹的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your sister.
确实
Yeah.
我们最后一次交流是在吵架
Our last conversation was a fight.
她说她正在鼓足勇气跟瑞安离婚
She said she was working up the courage to divorce Ryan.
我告诉她认命 现在她却死了
I told her to suck it up. Now she's dead.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表