剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
《神探南茜》前情提要
Previously on Nancy Drew...
地方检察官正在调查蒂芙尼·哈德森的死因
The D.A.'s looking to build a case out of Tiffany Hudson's murder.
你们可是高配四人组
I'm looking at a decent four-pack:
小镇太妹 前科犯 城里女孩
town screw-up, ex-con, city girl,
还有南茜·德鲁
and Nancy Drew.
她说要是能逆转时光
She told me if she could turn back time,
她就可以改变我的命运了
she could have changed my life.
这差不多有五百万
This is almost $5 million.
你们婚前协议里的这项条款很奇怪
It's an odd clause in your prenup.
只有蒂芙尼自然死亡
The only way you inherit her estate
你才能继承她的遗产
is if Tiffany died of natural causes.
非法侵入不会让我成为谋杀犯
Trespassing does not make me a murderer.
我只想离开这个小镇
I just want to get out of this town.
蒂芙尼死的那晚失踪的钻石戒指
A diamond ring that went missing the night Tiffany died.
我是把一个凶手邀请到家里过夜了吗
Did I just invite a killer to a sleepover?
贝斯·马文 名媛 骗子 小偷
Bess Marvin: socialite, liar, thief.
为什么贝斯住在车里却要说她和姑妈一起住
Why did Bess say she lives with her aunt when she lives in a van?
她为什么会有蒂芙尼的戒指
Why did she have Tiffany's ring?
贝斯会不会就是我在找的那个凶手
Could Bess be the killer I'm chasing?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
老房♥子了 会嘎吱响
It's an old house. It creaks.
那是门廊的灯吗
Is that the porch light?
老房♥子还会这样吗
Does an old house do that, too?
南茜
Nancy!
我不知道
I don't know.
救救我
Help me.
求 求你了 我在利爪餐厅
P-Please, please. I'm at The Claw.
救救我
Help.
救救我
Help!
一切都还好吧
Everything all right?
我们没事
We're fine.
这是贝斯
This is Bess.
她需要在这睡几晚
She needed a place to stay for a couple nights.
南茜的朋友随时欢迎到这来
Any friend of Nancy's is welcome here anytime.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这怎么回事
What happened here?
可能保险丝烧了
I think maybe a fuse.
该死 在这等着
Damn. Wait here.
好吗 我去检查一下保险箱
Okay? I'll go check the box.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我睡不着
I couldn't get back to sleep.
你从来没说起过你妈妈
You never talk about your mom.
因为没什么好说的
Because there's nothing to say.
刚才那绝对不是保险丝烧了 南茜
So that was definitely not a fuse, Nancy.
确实有蹊跷
It was something.
我认为是露西送来的消息
Well, I think it was a message from Lucy,
就像上次叫你别去停尸间一样
like the time she told you not to go into the morgue.
我选择相信是"小故障"
I'm choosing to believe "Weird glitch."
因为我另一个理论是露西想警告我
Because my other theory is that it was Lucy warning me
你是凶手
that you're the killer.
我不想走
I don't want to go.
这是你最后一场冬季舞会了
It's your last winter formal.
但我想在这陪你
But I want to stay here with you.
你已经陪得够多了 我很享受
You have been here, and I love every second
我们在一起的每时每刻 但是...
we spend together, but...
我不想你错过你高三生活的每分每秒
I don't want you to miss out on any more of your senior year.
那么我一定得玩开心了
I guess I'll try and have some fun.
就该这么想
That's the spirit.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
凯瑟琳·德鲁
我生命中死过太多女人了
I have too many dead women in my life.
不要用微波炉
Don't use the microwave.
记住了
Noted.
之间没听你说起过贝斯
Never heard you talk about Bess before.
你们在高中认识的吗
You guys know each other from high school?
不是 我们是利爪餐厅的同事
Uh, no. We work at The Claw together.
她只是来这里过暑假探亲的
She's just in town for the summer visiting family.
她姓马文
She's a Marvin.
我太需要这个了
Ah, exactly what I needed.
请加一点糖
Just a dash of sugar, please.
戴安怎么样了
How's Diana doing?
我姑妈吗
Uh, oh, my aunt? Mm-hmm.
嗯 她活蹦乱跳的
Um... Yeah, she's a hoot.
所以手术很顺利咯
So the surgery went well?
是的
Um... yeah.
挺好
Good.
我不回来吃晚饭了
Hey, I am not gonna be home for dinner,
但我留点钱给你们点披萨
but I will leave you some pizza money.
我可以自己付钱 你去哪里
I can buy my own dinner. Where you gonna be?
去找瑞安
With Ryan.
他是我的客户 而且今天是蒂芙尼的葬礼
He's my client, and today is Tiffany's funeral.
太惨了 无法想象她的家人知道她被谋杀了
So sad. I can't imagine what her family are going through,
该多么痛苦
knowing she was murdered.
事实上 哈德森一家拿到了尸检报告
Actually, the Hudson family got the autopsy report back.
蒂芙尼是自然死亡
Tiffany died of natural causes.
自然死亡
Natural causes?
比如什么 不治之症吗
Like what? Some rare, untreated disease?
别鸡蛋里挑骨头了 南茜
It's not some theory for you to pick apart, Nancy.
他们一家已经经历的够多了
The family's been through enough as it is.
真的吗
Seriously?
一个可能被瑞安·哈德森买♥♥通的验尸官
So a private coroner, who Ryan Hudson probably paid off,
给出了模拟两可的死因
gives some super vague cause of death,
就这么完了吗
and that's the end?
这是个悲剧 别抓着不放了
It's a tragedy. Leave it at that.
那个
Uh, hello?
如果没人认为蒂芙尼是被谋杀的
If nobody thinks Tiffany was murdered,
那就意味着我们不再是嫌疑人了
that means we're not suspects anymore.
除非我不信这套尸检
Except I don't believe the autopsy.
有人谋杀了蒂芙尼 可能就是你
Someone murdered Tiffany, and it could be you.
南茜
Nancy!
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你懂的 就开车兜兜风
You know, just taking a drive.
很乐意停下来闻闻海水的味道
Nice to stop and smell the saltwater.
-小巨人看起来不错呀 -谢谢
- Tiny Vessel looks good. - Thanks.
马文先生和我刚开出去溜了溜
Mr. Marvin and I just took her out for a spin.
-希望马文家人没有太想念贝斯 -贝斯
- I hope the Marvins aren't missing Bess too much. - Bess?
-贝斯谁 -戴安的侄女贝斯啊
- Bess who? - Diana's niece Bess.
她昨晚在我家睡的
She stayed the night at my place.
我为马文家工作了快20年了
I've worked for the Marvins almost 20 years.
从来没听过贝斯这个名字
I've never heard of anyone named Bess.
J·多德的军备库
不错
Yeah.
南茜
我打电♥话♥来看看你怎么样
Hey, I wanted to see how you were.
不太好
Ah... not great.
如果我兑现蒂芙尼给我的债券
If I cash the bonds Tiffany gave me,
我就会很可疑
I look suspicious,
但它们在这放越久就越像个定时炸♥弹♥
but the more they sit here, the more they feel like a ticking bomb.
真希望我能帮上忙
I wish I could help.
你看到蒂芙尼的新闻了吗
Well, you see the news about Tiffany?
尸检报告吗
The autopsy?
看了 肯定是虚假宣传
Yeah, that's propaganda.
可能吧 如果这是他们希望的故事走向
Probably. But if that's the story they want,
他们一定会办事办到底
they'll make sure it sticks.
我不会因为哈德森一家知道如何控制新闻头条
I'm not giving up just because the Hudsons know
就放弃追查的
how to spin a headline.
相信我 我也希望为蒂芙尼伸张正义
Believe me, I want justice for Tiffany, too,
但这真的是一张免狱金牌
but this is literally a get out of jail free card.
我们都可以向前看了
We can all move on.
你可以再申请哥伦比亚大学了
You can reapply to Columbia.
尼克 林格利来修他的车了 快来
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表