剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
无意冒犯 德先生 我不会调头的
So, all due respect, Mr. D, I'm not turning around.
那你有什么计划
So what's this plan that you have?
第一步是让你脱离眼前的危险
Step one was get you out of immediate danger.
第二步是带你去一个安全的地方
Step two is get you someplace safe.
第三步是找到你危在旦夕的证据
Step three is to get proof that your life is in danger,
然后我们可以找法官做点什么
then we can ask a judge to do something about it.
这是一号♥公路
This is Route 1.
拜托你告诉我你不是在往我家开
Please tell me you're not just taking me to my house.
那你想让我假装往哪开
Where would you like to pretend that I'm taking you?
干得漂亮
Ah, impressive.
那么 我们就在这里等七分钟后
Yeah. So, we wait in here till we meet Nancy
去东翼楼和南茜见面
in the East Wing in seven minutes.
那我们这七分钟干什么
So, what do we do for seven minutes?
我有一点餐厅管理上的想法
I actually have some ideas on restaurant management.
这么主动
Mm. So proactive.
缅因惩教中心
你的斧子真大 哥们
Your axe is huge, dude.
我的斧子
My axe?
-悠着点 -我要把你手铐砍断
- Slow down. - I'm gonna chop off your cuffs.
来吧 我参加过射箭训练营 准头很好
Come on. I went to archery camp, I got great aim.
-射箭训练营 -坐
- Archery camp? - ?Sit.
听着 计划是等警♥察♥来然后我们证明
Look, the plan is to get the cops here so we can prove
你的生命受到威胁然后协商释放你
your life's in danger and negotiate your release.
至少这样你不用戴手铐了
At least this way, you'll be handcuff-free
在自己家里舒服点
in the comfort of your own home.
摆上来吧
Put them up.
别看我
Don't look at me.
三 二
Three, two... ?
多德夫人
Mrs. Dodd?
在
Yes?
你今天感觉怎么样
How are you feeling today?
还好
Just fine.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我想跟你谈谈你的女儿 露西
I actually want to talk to you about your daughter. Lucy?
她怎么了
What about her?
露西做过什么让你生气的事吗
Did Lucy ever do anything to upset you?
她做过什么不让我生气的事
What hasn't she done to upset me?
每天晚上跟坏人在外面鬼混
Out all hours of the night with the wrong people.
甚至是上周五
Even last Friday.
上周五是几号♥
What date was last Friday?
九月十七号♥
17th of September.
1999年吗
In-in 1999?
当然
Of course.
等等
Wait.
靠近点
Come closer.
凯特·德鲁 你是露西的咨♥询♥顾问
Kate Drew. You're Lucy's guidance counselor.
我没戴眼镜没认出来你
I didn't recognize you without my glasses.
你想干什么
What do you want?
露西终于让你相信我是坏女巫了
Did Lucy finally convince you I'm the Wicked Witch?
她怎么会这么做
Why would she do that?
因为她渴望受人关注
Because she's starved for attention.
你还没有搞明白吗
Haven't you figured that out yet?
多德夫人 露西在学校的朋友
Mrs. Dodd, Lucy's friends at school
开始说一些关于她的很坏的话
have started saying some really unkind things about her.
谣言
Rumors.
全都是谣言
That's all they are, rumors.
那些小孩永远不会了解我的露西的本质
Those kids will never know the truth about my Lucy.
我确保了这一点
I made sure of that.
你做了什么
What did you do?
多德夫人 你伤害了露西吗
Mrs. Dodd, did you hurt Lucy?
当然没有
Course not.
-你知道谁可能会这么做吗 -做什么
- Do you know someone who could have? - Could have done what?
露西没事
Lucy's fine.
上次我见到她 她
Last time I saw her, she...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-我不是 -她没回家
- I didn't, um... - She didn't come home.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
别是我的露西
Not my Lucy.
她不会死的 她
She can't be gone. She...
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
-你不是凯特·德鲁 -我是她女儿
- You're not Kate Drew. - I-I'm her daughter.
你们只想谈露西的事
All you want to talk about is Lucy.
你就像另一个女的一样
You're just like that other lady.
什么另一个女的
What other lady?
给我打开露西秘密的钥匙的哪个
The one that left me the key to Lucy's secret.
但没有人会找到它因为我藏起来了
But no one will ever find it because I hid it.
你把钥匙藏去哪了
Where did you hide the key?
一个没有人能找到的地方
Someplace no one will ever find it.
-在瘦子先生的书里 -书在这里吗
- In the thin man's book. - Is that here?
在拉克斯珀巷吗
At Larkspur Lane?
他用低语让海面平静下来
He calmed the sea with a whisper.
-你在说什么 -他用低语
- Who are you talking about? - He stilled
让风暴停了下来
the storm with a whisper,
海上的浪也安静了
and the waves of the sea were hushed.
-帕崔斯 -出去
- Patrice, I... - Get out.
出去 出去 出去
Get out! Get out! Get out! Get...
病房♥
露西
Lucy!
-你好 -埃斯 我是凯伦
- Hello? - Ace, it's Karen.
听着
Listen,
我已经告诉这里每个人
I've told everyone here
你是个好孩子了
that you're a good kid.
但我要你跟我说实话
But I need you to be honest with me.
有人受伤了吗
Okay, is anyone hurt?
没有
No.
我是说 还没有
I-I mean, not yet.
是卡森叫你这么做的吗
Did Carson put you up to this?
不是 这是我的主意
No, this was my idea.
埃斯 电♥话♥给我
Hey, Ace, give me the phone.
-不 我不给 -电♥话♥给我 好吧
- No, I'm not... I'm not gonna... - Give me the phone. Okay.
要求开一个紧急听证会
Then demand an emergency hearing.
我要求给德先生开紧急听证会
I demand an emergency hearing for Mr. D.
这是不可能的
That's not gonna happen. Okay?
而且这不会有好结果 除非你
And this won't end well unless you...
除非你去海布里镇监狱
Unless you go get the footage
拿到能证明埃弗雷特·哈德森
from Seabury County Prison that shows
的一个喽啰要杀了德先生的录像
one of Everett Hudson's goons was gonna kill Mr. D.
-什么 -埃弗雷特·哈德森
- What? - Everett Hudson
为了报复南茜 悬赏德先生的人头
put a hit on Mr. D's life to punish Nancy,
可能是为了
probably keep him
不让他说出他知道的关于哈德森家族的事
from spilling whatever he knows about the Hudsons.
所以 如果你去查看今天早上九点
So if you check the security tapes
到中午之间的监控录像
from between 9:00 A.M. and noon today,
-你就会明白我的意思了 -好
- you'll see what I mean. - Okay.
但我得和卡森说话
But I need to speak to Carson.
不 我不可能让你尝试说服他
Nope. I'm not gonna let you try to convince him
自己举起手走出去的 他...
to come out with his hands up. He...
他是我的人♥质♥
He's my hostage.
赶紧去搞录像 凯伦
Now get that footage, Karen.
太强硬了吗
Too strong?
只要你说话时气场够足
If you say anything with enough authority,
人们就会信
people will believe it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是马文家的人 有点样子 不要像是
You are a Marvin. Start acting like one and stop acting
一个绝望的小学生一样
like a desperate little mentee.
做好样子 直到你真的有气场
Fake it till you make it.
和你一样吗
Like you do?
像你一样假装高冷
How you pretend to be all ice-cold
什么都不在乎吗
and don't give a crap about anything?
我也许不懂生意上的世界
You know, I might not know a lot about the business world,
但我知道怎么做一个人
but I do know about being a human.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表