剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
Bess.
抱歉 好吗
Sorry. Okay?
我先做好全面心理准备
That was a big buildup.
在这个时候 维多利亚说
Okay, so at this point, Victoria says
你在古币上方托着灯塔
you hold the beacon over the coins.
我们召唤露西·塞布尔的亡灵
We call upon Lucy Sable's spirit.
我们 我们召唤露西·塞布尔
We... we-we call upon Lucy Sable.
露西·塞布尔
Lucy Sable.
露西·塞布尔
Lucy Sable.
我们召唤露西·塞布尔
We-we call upon Lucy Sable.
你 你是露西·塞布尔吗
A-A-Are you Lucy Sable?
是她 起作用了
It's her. It worked.
是坎蒂丝·韦弗杀了你吗
Did Candice Weaver murder you?
是哈德森家的人杀死了你吗
Was it the Hudsons that killed you?
是也不是 什么 都是吗
Yes and no? What, b-both?
我觉得这坏了
I think it's-it's malfunctioning.
你缠上我是因为我在阁楼上找到的东西吗
Are you haunting me because of what I found in the attic?
德鲁 什么阁楼
Drew, what attic?
是卡森·德鲁杀了你吗
Did Carson Drew kill you?
振作点 问出口 不然就没机会了
Pull it together. Ask. It's now or never.
杀你的人也杀了蒂芙尼吗
Did the same person that killed you kill Tiffany?
你看到谁杀了蒂芙尼吗
Did you see who killed Tiffany?
是...
Uh, uh, uh, was it...?
不
No!
不
No!
让它停下
Make it stop!
她去哪里了 你...
Where did she go? You...
你得让她回来
you got to bring her back.
不行了
We can't.
这些古币都融化了
The coins, they melted.
尼克 我真的很抱歉
Nick, I'm so sorry.
至少乔什的魅力还在
At least Josh's charm survived.
我很抱歉古币都毁了
Hey, I'm really sorry about the coins.
我不知道会发生这样的事
I had no idea that was gonna happen.
我知道
I know,
但就算你知道
but even if you did,
什么也阻止不了你
nothing was gonna stop you.
我要查出谁杀了露西
I have to find out who killed Lucy.
因为她缠着你吗
'Cause she's haunting you?
你在阁楼里找到了什么
What did you find in the attic?
是和你♥爸♥爸有关的东西吗
Does it have to do with your dad?
我在想呢 好吗
I'm figuring it out. Okay?
我只是需要一点时间
I just need a little time.
我们都需要
You and me both.
你要想什么呢
What are you figuring out?
这一切
This.
我们
Us.
尼克 我想和你在一起
Nick, I want to be with you.
但你却一直把我推开
And yet you keep pushing me away.
我不是故意的
I don't mean to.
我在努力
I'm trying.
我知道
I know.
我以前还担心
You know, I used to worry
你的未来里容不下我
there was no room in your future for me.
但其实你现在就容不下我了
But there's barely room in your present.
尼克 拜托不要
Nick, please don't.
不要
Don't.
我不能再这样下去了 南茜
I can't do it anymore, Nancy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
刚刚真紧张
That was intense.
那些手 真是太可怕了
Like, and all those hands, that was so creepy.
那个东西
And that thing,
把露西给拉走了 对吗
it pulled Lucy away, right?
这就是维多利亚警告过我们的
Was that one of those inhuman entities
非人体吗
Victoria warned us about?
我不知道 贝斯
Look, I don't know, Bess.
我不嫉妒维多利亚
I do not envy Victoria.
想象一下
Imagine
你要看到那些
having to see all those things
没有人想看到的东西
no one ever wants to see.
肯定很孤单
It must be so lonely.
妈妈
你忘记去接杰西了吗
她在日托 那里6点关门
抱歉 睡着了 头很疼 你可以吗
柜台上的48块饼干是给查理烘培甩卖♥♥用的 别动
你没事吧
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我不想一个人开车到海边去
I didn't want to drive down the coast alone.
嗯 这样我们也能聊聊
Yeah. Gives us time to talk, too.
嗯
Yeah.
正在录音
南茜
我在图书馆 但是今天关门了 我在电脑上找找
晚餐过几分钟就好
Dinner will be ready in a few.
艾斯
我给你发我找到的
艾斯
我给你发我找到的
家庭数据共享计划
Family data plan?
原来我的父亲一直在从云端
So my father's been monitoring
监控我的短♥信♥ 多久了
my texts from the cloud, for how long?
我们什么的密♥码♥都一样
We've always had the same code for everything.
他肯定看到我和约翰·桑德
He must've seen my texts with John Sander
关于不明女性头发的信息
about the unidentified female hair.
我早上有和朋友的电♥话♥会议
I got hung up meeting with a friend this morning.
他没有去和朋友见面
He didn't meet with a friend.
而是绕到了桑德的实验室
Instead, he made a detour to Sander's lab.
不见了 我会继续找的
It's just gone. I'll keep looking for it,
不过今晚是不可能交给你了
but I'm not gonna be able to get it to you tonight.
是他偷走了证据吗
Did he steal the evidence?
但是为什么呢
But why?
好主意 云是紫色的 山应该是蓝色的吗
Good idea. Purple clouds. Should the mountain be blue?
真好玩 你觉得好玩吗
This is fun. Are you having fun?
你是亡魂露西吗
Are you Dead Lucy?
等等 那不是劳拉的车吗
Wait, is that Laura's car?
那边
Right there.
天啊 艾斯
Oh, my God, Ace.
我曾看不惯马蹄湾的人执着于
I used to judge the people of Horseshoe Bay
纪念亡魂露西的鬼魂
for fixating on Dead Lucy's ghost
却让杀害她的人逍遥法外
while her killer walks free.
他们拒绝面对真♥相♥ 活在逃避中
Living in denial instead of facing the truth.
后来我也做了同样的事
And then I did the same thing.
我们能这样坐下来真是太好了
I'm glad we could do this.
没人愿意相信
No one wants to believe that someone
与他们如此亲近的人能干出这么残忍♥的事
so close to them could do something so unspeakable.
就像他们当初处理其他一切的事一样 卡森·德鲁
Same way they handled everything back then-- Carson Drew.
转账记录
卡森·德鲁
东海岸航运公♥司♥
Eastern Shore Shipping,
这是哈德森家的空壳公♥司♥
that's the Hudsons' shell company,
他们在2000年给你♥爸♥
and they made a sizable, one-time payment
一次性转了一笔巨款
to your dad back in 2000.
但是拒绝面对可不是生活的方式
But denial? That's no way to live.
你杀了露西·塞布尔吗
Did you kill Lucy Sable?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表