剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
I have enemies there.
那个 我也不要去
Okay, well, I'm not going, either.
我得对付几位磨人的房♥产律师
I have to deal with some pesky estate lawyers.
但是
But...
目标巴黎 答应我
Paris. Say yes.
那个 在你们去巴黎之前
Um, hey, so, before you move to Paris,
你能跟我去一趟图书馆吗
uh, will you go with me to la bibliothèque?
内夫先生 内夫太太
Mr. And Mrs. Neff.
-你们好 -你好 埃斯
- Good to see ya. - Hi, Ace.
他们是常客
They're regulars.
而你则跟维多利亚时期小说中的角色一样
Mm, and you, as a character in a Victorian novel,
所有空闲时间都在图书馆度过吗
spend all of your free time in the library?
差不多 我妈在这儿工作
Kinda. My mom works here.
但她今天不在
But she's not in today.
我当班
I am.
你们来这儿干什么
So why are you here?
你需要我的帮助
You need my help.
确切来说 不是你的帮助
Not your help, specifically.
多米尼克 我们是需要工作人员的帮助
Dominique, we need the help of a staff member generally.
你很走运 我们会保留一年内的监控录像
You're lucky we store all of our security footage for a year.
事实上 是我向妈妈提议实行保留的
Actually, my mom implemented that policy on my suggestion.
《串行》第一季把我吓得够呛
First season of Serial really shook me.
-哪一天 -8月28日
- What's the date? - August 28.
下午1点22分到4点05分之间
Between 1:22 p.M. and 4:05 p.M.
可以的话 我想要精确点
If you would, I like to be accurate.
当年的夺旗赛你可不这么精确
Unless it's a capture-the-flag competition.
是你作弊了 多米尼克
You cheated, Dominique.
那是黑客手段 埃斯
It's hacking, Ace.
黑客界没有作弊一说
There's no cheating in hacking.
她出现了
There she is.
你能切换镜头吗
Can you switch cameras?
蒂芙尼来图书馆
Tiffany visited the library
就为了用电脑吗
to use the computers?
如果她在隐藏个人GPS路线
If she's hiding her GPS movements,
那保护自己的网络踪迹也说得通
it makes sense she'd try to protect her digital trail, too.
在图书馆 她可以随心所欲查阅
At the library, she can search for whatever she wants
不用担心别人发现
without any fear of anybody else finding out.
我们得看看哪台电脑是她
We need to see which computer she...
等等 有问题
Hold on. That's a problem.
你不会修复帧节故障吗
You don't know how to restore extra frames from a glitch?
我又没学过编码 不像某些人
I didn't study coding, like some people.
我们这种都是天赋异禀
Some us are just naturally gifted.
自学成才
Self-taught.
那就是不会了
So that's a no.
你快弄吧
Just show me.
当然了 沙恩神父
Yeah, of course, Father Shane.
我马上就到
I'll be there shortly.
我来猜猜 教堂锅炉房♥又坏了
Let me guess: church boiler broke down again,
如果人们周日要挨冻的话
and you can't leave Horseshoe Bay
你无法坐视不管
knowing people will be cold on Sunday.
我只能求助一名经常找我祈祷的
Well, I'm a sucker for a long-term client
老客户
that prays for me.
我明白了
Hmm. I get it.
我会守着你妈妈
I'll stay with your mom.
我很感激 尼克
I appreciate it, Nick.
需要我填最后一次工单吗
Hey, uh, you want me to write up one last work order
看在老交情份上
for old time's sake?
不用 没事的
Nah, it's okay.
我把办公室的东西都装好了
I packed up the office.
别管这些工具
Oh, don't-don't worry about the tools-- I'll...
我明天会拿走
I'll grab 'em tomorrow.
帕崔斯 这是乔什刚装好的
Oh, um, Patrice, Josh just packed that.
搬家让乔书亚很不好受 你知道吧
The move has been very hard on Joshua, you know?
他最近都不像自己了
He's been different.
我很高兴他交到新朋友
I'm very glad he made a new friend.
中学可有得受的
Middle school can be so tough.
把这个放到厨房♥里
Put that in the kitchen.
乔书亚和你说过
Does Joshua talk to you about...
他的过去吗
his past?
关于我们家的事
About our family?
没有 没有
Um, no, no.
乔什基本上闭口不谈
Josh mostly keeps to himself.
很好
Good.
拜托 装进去
Hello? Stuff it!
我觉得露西留下这张图
Oh... you know, I think there's another reason
一定另有所指
why Dead Lucy left this-this image.
这就像一条消息
It's like it's a message.
她想解释为什么自己在蒂芙尼被杀时出现
Like she's trying to tell us why she was there when Tiffany died.
我不敢相信尼克居然让我们做这个
I can't believe Nick even has us doing this.
这甚至都连创意都谈不上
I mean, it's not even, like, an innovative idea.
邮寄优♥惠♥券
Coupons in the mail?
这是什么年代 03年吗
What is this, 2003?
听起来当合伙人
Sounds like being co-bosses
不像你想的那样轻松
isn't as easy as you thought it would be.
这是什么
What is this?
-贝斯 别再看照片了 -不是
- Bess, enough about the photos. - No.
不是照片 是这个
Not the photo. This.
愿意和我共赴周五的慈善晚宴吗
这看着像是晚餐约会
That sounds like it's a dinner date.
莉丝贝斯对你这新导师什么看法
How does Lisbeth feel about your new mentor?
她完全没意见 但
Well, she's great with it, but...
如果阿玛雅找我是约会
if Amaya's asking me on a date date,
她就不会那么没意见了
she'd be less great with it.
只是戴安姨妈很希望我
It's just Aunt Diana really wants me
处好这个关系 所以
to foster this relationship, so, I mean...
伙计 别管戴安姨妈想怎样
Dude, screw what Aunt Diana wants.
你有女朋友了
You have a girlfriend.
让阿玛雅一个人玩去
Tell Amaya to go take a long walk off a short pier.
我们很幸运
Lucky for us,
能追踪到蒂芙尼的浏览记录 因为几年前
we can follow Tiffany's trail, because a few years ago
有个机灵的孩子给图书馆每台电脑
a wily teenager installed keystroke-logging software
都装了敲键跟踪软件
on every computer in the library.
你装这个干什么
And you did that why?
好吧
Okay.
查到了
Uh, got it.
蒂芙尼在查一个过去的短讯信箱
Tiffany was looking at an old QwikSnail account,
尤其是这些往来邮件
specifically this e-mail train.
我的天 是情书
Oh, my God, they're love letters,
由露西·塞布尔和瑞安·哈德森互发给对方
between Lucy Sable and Ryan Hudson,
从1999年12月发到2000年4月
from December 1999 to April of 2000.
真希望你在身边
我从未有这种感受 我想我爱上你了
"我从未有这种感受
"I've never felt like this before.
我想我爱上你了"
I think I love you."
"我想我也爱上你了
"I think I love you, too.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you
我不在乎别人说什么"
I don't care what anyone else says."
露西发的
The last e-mail
最后一封邮件
between them Lucy sent.
"请原谅我"
"Please forgive me."
原谅她什么
Forgive her for what?
等下
Hold on.
这封邮件有回信
There's a response to that e-mail
数据库错误 无法恢复信息
信息已删除
删的是瑞安的最后回信
that was deleted on Ryan's end.
我们能找到吗
Can we find it?
如果黑进露西的邮箱就能找到
We can if we hack Lucy's site.
现在我知道她的邮箱名了
And now I know her e-mail.
-你觉得要花多久 -进了
- How long do you think it's gonna take? - We're in.
不过就是老式服务器上的旧账号♥
It's an old account on an old server,
但如果多米尼克问起来
but if Dominique asks...
那就是天大的难题 而我很厉害
it was really difficult and I was amazing.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表