剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
You helped me find what Tiffany left for me.
你也没把我交给警♥察♥
And you didn't turn me in to the cops,
就算你完全应该这么做
even when you had reason to.
但我伤害了你
But I've hurt you.
我伤害了你们所有人
I've hurt all of you.
-为了什么呢 -好了
- And... f-for what? - u202dOkay.
不要再愧疚了 南茜
Ease up on the guilt, Nancy.
好吗 我们都伤害了我们爱的人
Okay? We all hurt people we love.
但我们也会原谅我们爱的人
But we all forgive the people we love, too.
对吧 乔治
Right, George?
看起来很衬你
Looks good on you.
本地洗碗工成为马蹄湾新的英雄
给我下一块蛋糕写
For my next cake.
你觉得你把死去的露西一起带回来了吗
Do you think you brought dead Lucy back with you?
我觉得她爬出了西蒙抛下她的地方
I think she crawled her way out of wherever Simon flung her.
她还是在我快死的时候
Uh, she found me, though,
找到了我
when I was dying.
不过我不知道我有没有把她带回来
I don't know if I brought her back here, though.
-我不知道 -好吧
- I don't know. - Okay.
德鲁看上去很累
Drew looks tired.
已经很晚了 我们该走了
It's getting pretty late. We should head out.
明早见
See you in the morning.
晚安 南茜
Good night, Nancy.
那她肯定不是杀死蒂芙尼的人了
So, she definitely wasn't Tiffany's killer?
嗯 但是我们越来越接近了
No. We're getting close, though.
我们知道蒂芙尼也是被那种毒药毒死的
We know that it's the same poison that killed Tiffany.
我们现在知道这种毒药很难制备
We now know that it's very hard to make.
还有解药
And there's an antidote.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 埃斯
Good night, Ace.
晚安 南茜
Good night, Nancy.
你冒着生命危险救了我
You risked your life to save mine.
不然怎么叫朋友呢
What are friends for?
作为人类就意味着
Part of being human means
我们要面对自己的失败
we have to own up to our failures
面对我们伤害的人
and face the people we've hurt,
我们不能把他们推开
instead of pushing them away...
海布里镇监狱
你有一通来自
You have a collect call
海布里镇监狱的付费电♥话♥
from an inmate at the Seabury County Prison.
你要支付话费吗
Would you like to accept the charges?
只能希望
...and hope against hope
他们能原谅我们
that they can forgive us.
我要支付话费
Yes. I'd like to accept the charges.
爸爸 我...
Dad? Uh, uh, j...
听我说 好吗
Um, ju-just listen, okay?
我真的很
I am so,
很抱歉
so sorry.
但我会想办法把你救出来的
But I'm gonna find a way to get you out of there.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表