剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
Hide the truth.
我意思是我敢打赌
I mean, I'm willing to bet
如果他们在这有法官帮忙
if they've got a judge in their pocket,
他们在新罕布夏州也有验尸官帮忙
they've got that coroner in New Hampshire, too.
但是...
Although...
如果我们有个人...
if we had someone...
比方说有个鉴证化学科人员因为你在九年级
say a forensic chemist who owed you for solving
帮他解开了一个与香水相关的谜团而欠你个人情
a perfume-related mystery for him in the ninth grade,
他能帮你做一次同样的毒性测试
he could perform the same kind of toxicology tests for you.
这假设真详细
That's a very specific hypothetical.
对
Yeah.
不用做完整的尸检
I-It may not be a full autopsy,
足够证明蒂芙尼是怎么死的就够了
but it could be enough to figure out how Tiffany died.
我只需要一点她的血
All I'd need is some of her blood.
我们怎么样才能弄到她的血呢
And how are we gonna get some of her blood?
也呕
Also, ew.
待在这
Stay here.
我去搞定
I got it.
标准的擅闯公共建筑
Standard public building break-in.
从我14岁就开始干了
Been doing them since I was 14.
你好
Hello?
对 我正出去喝咖啡
Yeah, I'm going out for coffee,
然后我就去五金店拿桶
and then I'll pick the bucket up at the hardware store.
对 我记得 好 我晚点拿到海滩去
Yeah, I remember. Yeah, and I'll bring it to the beach later.
撬个锁 偷点血
Pick a lock, steal some blood.
在他回来前就能搞定
Done by the time he's back.
除非无锁可撬
Except there's no lock to pick.
他们现在用门禁卡了
Guess they use key cards now.
我得想个新计划了
Gonna have to come up with a new plan.
谁啊
Hello?
振作起来 德鲁
Get it together, Drew.
你才不信鬼呢 对吧
You don't believe in ghosts. Right?
停尸房♥的安全系统有点疯狂
So, it turns out the security system in the morgue is a little insane,
所以我们今晚得再试一遍
so we're gonna have to try again tonight.
你不能晚上去 停尸房♥闹鬼
You can't go there at night; the morgue's haunted.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
等等 那里...闹鬼吗
Wait, what... it's haunted?
对 你的老朋友亡魂露西
Yeah. By our old friend, Dead Lucy.
他们说她在天黑后四处游荡
They say she wanders it after dark,
寻找一具失踪已久的尸体
searching for a long-lost body.
大约十年前 一群孩子偷偷溜进去
About ten years back, some kids snuck in,
想看看故事是不是真的
trying to see if those stories were true.
死了一个...
One died...
失踪了一个 剩下的疯了
...one disappeared, the other lost his mind.
-我的天呐 -我知道
- Oh, my God. - I know.
我打赌这就是安全系统加强了的原因
I bet that's why the security system's so souped-up now.
-对吧 -好了 我们不会让鬼故事
- Right? - Okay, we're not gonna let a ghost story
阻拦我们搜寻证据的唯一机会
stop us from our one chance of gathering this evidence.
所以我们今晚要合作闯入停尸间
So we're gonna work together to break in to the morgue tonight.
等等 谁说我们要一起去了
Wait, who said we were gonna do anything?
作为嫌疑犯 你们应该
Well, as fellow suspects, you should be
有足够的动力来帮我
highly incentivized to help me.
我们也许无法拆除安全系统
We may not be able to dismantle the security system,
但是我们能拿到验尸官的门禁卡
but we can get the coroner's key card.
他今晚会去参加庆典
He'll be at the ceremony tonight,
与此同时我们就闯进停尸房♥
so we'll break into the morgue while he's there,
血液会在晚上九点前就装好拿走
and the blood will be packed up and shipped off by 9:00 p.M.
可货车怎么办
Oh, but what about the van?
你说应该会在晚上八点到
You said it was supposed to arrive by 8:00 p.M.
除非我们能取消它的行程
Unless we get it canceled.
瑞安自己安排的这场运输
Ryan arranged the transport himself,
所以他可以叫停或者我们可以帮他叫停 只要...
so he could call it off, or we could cancel it for him if...
只要我们知道那个验尸官名字的话
If we got the name of that medical examiner,
我们就能假装哈德森的走狗 打个电♥话♥
we could call and impersonate a Hudson flunky.
我们只需要拿到瑞安的手♥机♥
All we need is Ryan's phone.
他每天下午都在猎人溪附近慢跑
He jogs up near Hunter's Creek every afternoon.
他会把东西留在那里 你们就能拿到了
Leaves his stuff there. You can get it then.
看我♥干♥吗
What?
我午休的时候从那经过 好吗
I cut through there on my lunch break, okay?
你今天能再经过一下那边吗
Can you cut through there again today?
对 然后偷掉他手♥机♥
Oh, and steal his phone.
你偷了他手♥机♥我就能破解
You steal his phone, I can break into it.
-小本本记下了 -你怎么不去偷
- Hmm.Noted. - Why can't you do it?
因为我要去找工具闯进车里
Because I'm gonna be getting the tool to break into the car.
-只有你知道去哪找他 -好吧
- And you're the one who knows where to find him. - Fine.
我妈妈的车
My mom's car.
尼克说他能把它修好再次上路
Nick said he could get it up and running again.
但如果这就是他要做的...
But if that's all he's up to...
停下
Whoa. Stop.
还没准备好呢
It's not ready yet.
什么风把你吹来了 我这不是在发牢骚
What brings you by? Not that I'm complaining.
我需要一个工具来闯入上锁的车
I need something to break into a locked car.
因为我想查清楚蒂芙尼的具体死因
Because I'm trying to figure out exactly how Tiffany died.
我能帮忙
I can help.
那你再跟我讲讲吧
So, uh, you feel like telling me more?
我不想让你卷进麻烦
I don't want to get you in trouble.
别告诉我你又在计划做什么危险的事
Don't tell me you plan on doing something dangerous again.
我不会
I won't.
跟你讲的
Tell you.
马蹄湾乡村俱乐部的财产
乔治
George?
我正找你呢
I've been looking for you.
是关于那天晚上放我鸽子的事吗
Is this about why you ghosted me?
我需要知道你为什么要转移蒂芙尼的尸体
I need to know why you're moving Tiffany's body.
消息传挺快啊
Word travels fast, huh?
听着 人们喜欢盯上像我这样的家庭
Look, people like to come after families like mine,
挖故事去卖♥♥
you know, sell a story.
蒂芙尼她...
Tiffany was...
她服用了大量药物
She was heavily medicated.
我不想这事刊登在《纽约邮报》第六页上
I didn't need that showing up on Page Six.
所以...
So...
这样一来
This way,
尸检在更大的辖区进行
the autopsy's done in a bigger jurisdiction
有更多的自♥由♥裁量权
with more discretion,
所以我家人的隐私能得到保护 就是这样
so my family's privacy is protected.That's it.
真的吗
Really?
因为大家都觉得你在隐瞒什么事情
'Cause everyone thinks that you're hiding something.
你说大家是什么意思 包括你吗
What do you mean, everybody? You?
-不是 -乔治 拜托
- No. - George, come on.
你知道我永远不会做出这样的事
You know that I would never do anything like that.
听着 不如我们...
Look, why don't we, um...
不如我们重新安排下今晚的活动吧
why don't we reschedule for tonight.
好
Yeah.
你手♥机♥掉了
Dropped your phone.
我得回去工作了
I got to get back to work.
大家还说我什么了
Hey, what else is everybody saying about me?
你真想我回答这个问题吗
You really want me to answer that?
卡森
Hey, Carson!
暴发户
Hill-topper.
-那是哈德森 -是的
- That's Hudson. - Yes.
我不知道城里人还在用这个词
I didn't know the townies still used that term.
如果你是来跟我谈你形象问题的
If you came to talk to me about your image problem,
你应该从别叫他们"城里人"开始
you might start by not calling them "Townies."
看到没 这就是我需要的建议
See, that's exactly the advice that I need.
我相信你的父母认识公♥关♥人员
I'm sure your parents have a publicist.
没错 但是我想要个律师
Well, they do, but I want a lawyer.
我拒绝
I decline.
你真的觉得我跟我妻子的死有关系吗
You really think that I had something to do with my wife's death?
卡森 我是清白的
Carson, I'm innocent.
那你就不需要律师
Then your legal needs are minimal.
这镇上的人
People here in this town,
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表