剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
尼克说他今天早上在他的鞋里发现海水
Nick said he found seawater in his shoe this morning,
而那不是我的姐妹的恶作剧
and it wasn't a prank from my sisters.
等等 尼克今早在你家起床
Wait, Nick woke up at your place this morning?
是的 睡沙发的最后一晚
Yeah, his last night of mooching.
你好啊 维多利亚
Hi, Victoria.
你觉得这些是亡魂露西传递的信息吗
Do you think these are messages from Dead Lucy?
你好啊 小贝
Hi, Bessie.
最近好吗
What's up?
不 不太可能
No, not likely.
残留的沙听起来像个警告
Leftover sand sounds like a warning.
像是诅咒
Like a curse.
乔治跟我说南茜召唤了阿格雷卡
George told me that Nancy called to the Aglaeca
但没付代价
and didn't pay the toll.
我们试着付代价了 欧文·马文血都要流干了
We tried to pay it. Owen Marvin almost bled out.
很明显 付得还不够
Yeah, well, obviously, it wasn't enough.
非人海洋精灵很不饶人
Look, inhuman sea spirits are very unforgiving.
现在阿格雷卡发飙了
So now the Aglaeca's pissed,
这就是为什么他们给你们传递这些凶兆
and that's why they're sending you these portents.
你们得找到化解它的办法
You have to find a way to appease it.
在你们问之前我先声明
Oh, and before anyone asks,
我是不会参加仪式的
I will not be doing the ritual.
事实上 精灵会让我喝酒
It turns out, spirits make me drink.
那你可真惨
Oh, poor you.
但我听过一个能化解
But I have heard of a ritual
阿格雷卡这样的非人海洋精灵
that can defuse the effects of a curse
诅咒影响的仪式
from an inhuman sea spirit like the Aglaeca.
你们需要两个元素
You need two ingredients:
召唤它的人 和一个他们的血亲
the person who called to it and one of their blood relatives.
召唤的人
For the person who made the call, ooh,
会痛到飞起
it is gonna hurt like a son of a bitch.
-好了 -以及...
- Okay. - And...
-你干嘛 -我们得找到南茜和卡森
- Hey. - We need to find Nancy and Carson.
杰西 离开那个自然景观相机
Jesse, get off that nature cam,
跟小熊们说再见 我们该走了
say goodbye to the bears, we got to go.
-来了 -你需要什么帮助吗
- Coming! - Do you need any help?
埃斯
什么 我们今天要与世隔绝吗
What, are we hiding out from the world today?
我们能请病假吗
Can we call in sick?
我很想 但我不能错过戴安姨妈的派对
I would love to, but I can't miss Aunt Diana's party.
对 当然
Ah, yes, of course.
但我今晚要飞回纽约
But, um, I'm flying back to New York tonight.
为什么不跟我一起呢
Why don't you come with me?
考虑到发生过的这些事
I think with everything that's happened,
你应该有几天私人时间
you deserve a few personal days.
是啊 我确实该有几天
Yeah. Yeah, I do deserve that.
好 我们今晚会去戴安的派对
All right. We'll hit Diana's party tonight,
派对结束就出发
and leave right after.
好吗
Sold?
好的
Sold.
怎么了
What?
发生什么了
What happened?
你...
Are you...?
你好 埃斯
Hello? Ace?
是的 她...
Uh, yeah, she's...
是紧急情况
Um, it's an emergency?
上车
Get in.
我知道你要处理很多事 但是
I know you're dealing with a lot, but, uh,
维多利亚说阿格雷卡在找我们麻烦
Victoria says the Aglaeca's coming after us.
尼克 贝斯 乔治
Nick, Bess, George,
我们都看到了非常奇怪的景象
we've all gotten these really weird visions.
凶兆 你呢
Portents. Have you?
昨天早上我吐出了一个海藻花圈
I vomited up a seaweed wreath yesterday morning.
我觉得这也算凶兆
I would say that qualifies.
后来我再去看的时候
When I went to look for it later,
它变成了沙子
it had turned to sand.
你是说是阿格雷卡干的
You're saying the Aglaeca did that?
是的 它会盯上我们所有人
Yeah, apparently it's like a bloodhound.
因为它回应了你对露西骨头的请求
And because it responded to your call for Lucy's bones,
所以你就是它的媒介
you're acting as its gateway.
但这也意味着你就是那个
But that also means that you're the one
能阻止它的人
that's capable of stopping it.
好吧 怎么做
Okay, how?
好吧 维多利亚说你可以把自己的血同别人的
Well, Victoria says that you can throw it off your trail
混在一起 从而摆脱它
by mixing your blood with somebody else's.
伪装自己 这样的话
Disguising yourself so that, you know,
诅咒就找不到你 如果它找不到你
the curse can't find you, because if it can't find you,
它就找不上我们几个
it can't find any of us.
但是
Uh, but...
这个仪式必须和血亲一起完成
the ritual has to be done with a relative.
你的血亲
Your blood relative.
好吧 那是个问题
Well, that's a problem.
因为你昨晚看到测试结果了
Because you-you saw the test results last night.
跟我最亲近的亲人和我没有血缘关系
My closest relative is not my blood relative.
但瑞安·哈德森有啊
But Ryan Hudson is.
听着 我知道这会有一些难度
Look, I know that poses certain challenges.
别担心 这件事我会保密的 但是
And don't worry, i'm gonna keep that part confidential, but...
我
I, um...
我...我心里有谱了
I think I... have a plan.
戴安·马文的派对上再见
I'll meet you guys at Diana Marvin's party.
你有什么计划 能告诉我吗
Well, can I know the plan?
我得跟我爸爸谈谈
I have to talk to my father.
你是闯进来的吗
What, did you break in?
我想你和你♥爸♥爸现在应该在庆祝了
Figured you and your dad would be celebrating by now.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
对不起 我帮不了你
Uh, sorry, I can't do that.
我得去一趟在特伦顿的免费诊所
I got to get over to the free clinic in Trenton.
你不是有富人健康保险吗
Don't you have rich-people health insurance?
不是为了我 好吧 我是想知道露西的情况
It's not for me, okay, I'm trying to get answers on Lucy.
书♥记♥官给了我一份她的日记的副本
The court clerk gave me a copy of her journal.
-为什么 -为什么 因为我爸爸威胁过她
- Why? - Why? Because my dad threatened her.
我想知道他有没有对她动手
I wanted to make sure he wasn't being physically violent.
我在她的日记里没看到任何关于这方面的内容
I didn't see anything in her journal about that,
但我确实 找到了这个
but I did... find this.
你仔细看
Look, check it out.
2000年早春 她写的都是
Early spring 2000, she's writing
不舒服 恶心 她的衣服不合身这种事
about being sick, queasy, her clothes don't fit anymore.
这篇是在我和她一起过新年的
That was just a couple months after
几个月后写的
her and I spent the night together on New Year's.
可以说我们没怎么采取安全措施
Let's just say that we weren't exactly safe.
你用不着什么都告诉我
You don't have to share everything.
我觉得露西是怀孕了
I think that Lucy was pregnant.
想想看 对吧
Yeah, think about it, right?
她会对她妈妈保密的
She would've kept it a secret from her mom,
因为那个女人疯了 但她可以偷偷溜出去
'cause that woman was crazy, but she could've snuck out
去看医生 而最近的免费诊所在特伦顿
to see a doctor, and the closest free clinic is in Trenton.
所以我要去那里拜访他们
So I'm gonna go over there and pay 'em a visit.
现在那儿的员工应该全都换人了吧
I'm sure the whole staff has changed by now.
猜错了 那儿只有一个妇产科医生
Nope, wrong, there's only one ob-gyn,
就是桑德医生
and that's Dr. Sandoe.
他从一开始就在那里
Been there since the beginning of time.
你为什么会关心露西有没有怀孕
Uh, why do you even care if Lucy had a baby?
因为如果她怀孕了
Because if she had a baby,
那孩子就是我的
then that baby's mine.
而这么长时间以来
And I have spent far too long
那些我该知道的事 我通通不知道
not knowing everything that I should know,
我想查清楚
and I want to find out.
不如你和我一起去吧
Hey, what if you came with me?
你为什么不跟我来 施展一下
Yeah, why don't you come with me, do your little
你女侦探的本事 我们查得也能更快一点
girl detective work, you know, it'll speed up the process.
你肯定很想知道露西是否怀孕了
I'm sure you're curious to know if Lucy was pregnant.
这样吧 我和你一起去
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表