剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
这会对她产生什么反应
what that could do to her.
南茜还在
Nancy is in there.
你们走的时候 她捏紧了贝斯的手
She squeezed Bess's hand while you were gone.
只要给她时间
It's just a matter of time
她就能想办法出来
until she figures her way out.
好吧 那要怎么办
All right, so what's it gonna be?
用药还是精神力
The medicine or the metaphysics?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
我们分配好了圣水的用量
We, we, we rationed the holy water
这样就能一起抵抗这些影响
so we could all resist the effects long enough
能顺利逃出去 所以如果...
to get out, right? So what if...?
好了
Okay.
太好了
Yes.
天鹅座
Cygnus.
天鹅星座
The swan constellation.
好
Okay.
不 我需要晴朗的夜空
No, no! I need a clear night.
星星呢
Where are the stars?
我需要星星
I need stars...
我的卧室变成瑜伽房♥是怎么回事
Whatever happened to turning my bedroom into a yoga studio?
天花板上就是闪亮的星座
It is exactly the same down to the glow stars on the ceiling.
你找到回家的路了
You found your way home.
你死后 那就没有家的感觉了 妈妈
It hasn't felt like home since you died, Mom.
我真的很想你
I've missed you so much.
出去的路
And the way out was the one place
痛苦到不忍♥去看
it was too painful to look.
我给你写了那封信是因为你太害怕失去我
I wrote you that letter because you were scared of losing me.
我的确是的
And then I did.
最糟糕的是 我都没有机会和你告别
The worst part is that I never got the chance to say goodbye.
如果你留了下来 你不需要告别
You don't have to if you stay.
你应该是最清楚我是做不到的
You of all people know that I can't do that.
因为这一切都不是真的
Because none of this is real.
这是你教会我的
And it's what you taught me.
永远寻找真♥相♥
To always seek out the truth...
就算那会很受伤
Even when it hurts.
我能有今天都是因为你
I am who I am because of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Mom.
她醒了
She's awake.
你成功了
You made it.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你们是真的吗
Are you guys real?
这是什么蠢问题
What kind of dumbass question is that?
你们是真的
Yeah, you're real.
来吧
Yeah, come on, okay.
来 来
Here you go, here you go.
它很生气 你醒了
It's mad that you woke up.
走吧
Let's go.
走 走
Go! Go!
抱歉 店铺关闭
"今晚 消防队员参与
"Firefighters responded to an explosion
出警相应拉克斯珀巷疗养院
"at the Larkspur Lane facility tonight,
因煤气泄漏而引发的爆♥炸♥
"triggered by a gas leak.
据称成功救下大楼的可能性不大"
They said it's doubtful the building can be saved."
消防员们称地基已经碎裂
The firefighters said the foundation was cracking.
闹鬼把整幢楼给闹塌了
I mean, that haunting took the whole building down with it.
等等 那说明低语套房♥没了吗
Wait, does that mean the Whisper Box is gone?
恶灵会被炸飞吗
Can evil get blown up?
没有大楼了
I mean, without the building,
它困不住受害者了
it can't trap any more victims.
你没事吧
You okay?
很好
Yeah, peachy.
因为这一切都是值得的 对吧
'Cause it was all worth it, right?
带着这张...
Came away with this key
不知道能开什么的钥匙
to... I have no idea what.
你脑子里的现实和现在一样闹鬼吗
Was the reality in your head as haunted as this one?
嗯 那里也有一股力量
Yeah, there was a force in there.
是一种我无法理解的神秘鬼魂
Some kind of ghost in a sheet that I didn't quite understand.
一直留下这个标志
Kept leaving this emblem everywhere.
我们是怎么样的
What were we like?
我是怎么样的
What was I like?
你是网红
Um, Instagram influencer.
乔治特别喜欢抱抱
And George was a big hugger.
对我特别好
Incredibly nice to me.
真奇怪 真恶心
That's weird and gross.
埃斯基本一样
Ace was largely the same.
只要有脏盘子
As long as there's dirty dishes,
就有我
I'll be there.
说到这个...
And speaking of...
嗯 我跟你一起去
Yeah, I'll come with you.
我也在吗
Was I there?
嗯 你也在
Yeah. Yeah, you were there.
我们...
We, uh...
我们一起解开了一个谜题
We solved a mystery together.
仅此而已吗
And that's it?
不止 尼克...
There was more, Nick...
啤酒供应商提价了
Hey, beer supplier's jacking up their rates!
餐厅监察员要找店主和合伙人
The restaurant inspector's asking for the owners, co-owner.
谁知道拥有一家餐厅还得干活呢
Who knew owning a restaurant would require actual work?
你没事真是太好了
I'm glad you're okay.
好吧 我处理不来
Okay, so I can't deal with this.
我们已经保持这个价格
We've had the same rates for the last, like,
我也不知道多久了
I don't even know how long.
这家伙不想协...你能...
This guy doesn't want to budge-- can you just...?
好吧 我们先和餐厅监察员说说
Okay, let's talk to the restaurant inspector first.
然后再找啤酒供应商
Then we'll deal with the beer supplier.
你是说你自己
You mean you will.
我受不了那家伙了
I can't stand that guy.
再次回到堪萨斯的感觉很奇怪吗
Weird being back in Kansas again?
多萝西可不需要应付前任
Dorothy never had to deal with an ex.
既然是"前任"
Doesn't "Ex" Mean, though,
那不是说明你不需要再在意他们了吗
that you don't have to worry about 'em anymore?
嗯
Yeah.
特别是他们没了你以后还过得更好了
Especially when they're doing much better without you.
如果你要回家
Uh, hey, if you are going home,
你在冥想的时候
one other thing happened
还发生了一件事
while you were on your head trip.
喂
Hey, you.
居家监禁啊
House arrest, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我必须戴着 但我觉得我能扯掉
I have to wear it, but I think I can pull it off.
我真的很想你
I really missed you.
我也很想你
I missed you, too.
埃斯和我说了
Ace filled me in.
嗯
Yeah.
虽然我不赞成那种做法 但是
Not exactly how I would have handled it, but...
我们捡回了一条命
we survived.
开庭前 州里会安排安保 所以...
Pending trial, the state's providing security, so...
这是这片街区最安全的房♥子
we've got the safest house on the block.
我会查清楚露西之死
I'm gonna solve Lucy's murder
给你正名 我保证
and clear your name, I promise.
真正的问题是
The real problem
怎么打发我的时间
is gonna be filling my time.
我不能整天坐在屋子里
I can't just sit around the house all day,
研究我的辩护...我会疯掉的 所以
working on my defense-- I'll go nuts, so...
我在考虑去做一些志愿者工作
I was thinking about maybe some volunteer work.
马蹄湾历史协会见他的次数
The Horseshoe Bay Historical Society
都比我要多
sees him more than I do.
去历史协会怎么样
How about the Historical Society?
我很多年没想起过那个地方了
I haven't thought about that place in years.
你以前很喜欢去
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表