剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
对 记得里面别放...
Yeah. Uh, and make sure it doesn't have a bun...
盐 酱料
um, salt, sauce.
任何有味道的东西都别放
basically anything that makes it taste remotely good.
好的
Got it.
这是您的沙拉餐叉
This is your salad fork,
这是您的主餐叉
and this is your fork for your main course.
给他妻子送点东西 我休息一下
Wife needs food. I need a minute.
帮个忙 拜托了
Little help, please.
打什么时候开始乔治也需要帮助了
Since when does George need help with anything?
这地方不是安普顿
This place isn't the Hamptons.
不 不是葡萄园 是...
No, it's not the Vineyard, it's...
你记得《大白鲨》里的那个镇吗
Do you remember that town in Jaws?
对 差不多 但是没鲨鱼
Yeah, it's like that, but with no shark.
至少鲨鱼能让事情变得刺♥激♥起来
At least the shark made things exciting.
我得挂了
I got to go.
这个可以吗
Is this okay?
能帮我拿杯白葡萄酒吗
Can you bring me a glass of white?
再拿点饼干和汽水 不要橡木桶里的
Crisp and mineral-y, no oak.
-我知道 特酿酒 -没错
- I know just the vintage. - Yeah.
-告诉我这不是最后一箱 -抱歉我太渴了
- Please tell me this isn't the last box. - Sorry, I was thirsty.
我去看看仓库
I will go check the storeroom.
我越来越喜欢她了
I'm growing on her.
你就像个真菌 艾斯
Like a fungus, Ace.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
闪光灯打开
Pull out your phone.
就像我刚说的...
As I was saying...
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
整个码头都停电了
The whole marina's out.
哈德森夫人
Mrs. Hudson?
有人吗
Hello?
哈德森夫人
Mrs. Hudson?
天哪
Oh, my God.
来人啊
Help!
有人吗
Someone?
快来人
Help!
-南茜 -怎么回事
- Nancy? - What happened?
你没事吧
You okay?
她死了
She's dead.
你们五个有什么要说的吗
So, what do you five have to say?
你们要是去查一查储藏室的监控
I'd ask you to check the cameras in the storeroom,
肯定能看到我 还有时间标记
because I'd totally be on there, time stamped,
我在那找红酒
looking for wine.
可我们储藏室里没有监控
But we don't have any cameras in the storeroom.
我当时在女厕所里 里面都是单人隔间
I was in the ladies' room, and it's a single stall,
所以没错 我是单独一人
so, yeah... by myself.
我都说了 汽修店关门了
I already said the repair shop was closed.
我以为那里没人
I figured that implied it was empty.
所以就来这儿吃晚饭了
That's why I was headed here for dinner.
瑞安·哈德森可以为我作证
Ryan Hudson can verify my whereabouts.
停电那会儿 是我把食物端给了他
I delivered food to him and his friends
和他的朋友们
when the lights went out.
是啊 因为服务员们都不知道去哪了
Yeah, since the waitresses were nowhere to be seen.
也不是说她们做了什么坏事
Not that I think they did anything wrong.
是我发现了她
I found her.
她的盘子上有我的指纹
My fingerprints will be on her plate.
除去那个凶手
Other than the person who may have done this,
我应该是她生前见的最后一个人
I believe I was the last one to see her alive.
埃斯有不在场证明
Ace here has an alibi.
-什么 -把其余人都带到局里去
- What? - Bring the rest down to the station.
通知哈德森和他朋友们可以走了
Tell Mr. Hudson and his friends they are free to leave.
他们怎么还不放我们走
Why don't they let us go already?
他们在纠结我们到底是证人
They're trying to decide if we're just witnesses
还是该控告的嫌疑人
or if they have enough to charge us.
控告我们 罪名是什么
Charge us? With what?
谋杀蒂芙尼·哈德森
The death of Tiffany Hudson.
南茜
Hey, Nancy.
凯伦 我只是...
Karen. Hi. Um, I was just...
在这儿你该叫她哈特警探
She's "Detective Hart" in here, FYI.
我们能走了吗
Can we go now?
知道的我们都说了 我们不是嫌疑人
We've told you all we know. We're not suspects.
我可不同意
I disagree with your opinion.
你们可是高配四人组
I'm looking at a decent four-pack.
小镇太妹 前科犯 城里女孩 还有
Town screwup, ex-con, city girl, and...
南茜·德鲁
Nancy Drew.
他干吗强调你的名字
Why does he say your name like that?
她以前干扰过我的工作
She used to complicate my job.
你是指帮你破案吗
You mean do it for you?
范小姐
Ms. Fan.
你妈这个月还没进酒鬼牢房♥呢
I haven't thrown your mom in the drunk tank this month.
她怎么样 帮我问声好
How's she doing? Say hi.
至于你们其余人...
And for the rest of you...
就一次入店行窃
It-it was one count of shoplifting.
我从没坐过牢
I never did any hard time.
我又没说你坐过
Didn't say you did.
-不过多谢告知 -我说的"前科犯"
- But good to know. - By "ex-con,"
是指他
I meant him.
是我成年前的事
Happened when I was a minor.
档案封存了 我也服过了刑
Record's sealed, and time served.
你从来没说过你坐过牢
You never told me you went to jail.
你从来没有问过
One of the many things you never asked about.
还有点名堂
So this is a thing.
我在意的是 你为什么不怀疑瑞安·哈德森
What concerns me is why you aren't questioning Ryan Hudson.
这种案子 首先就该查丈夫
In a case like this, you have to look to the husband first.
多谢点醒我
Thanks for setting me straight.
不如来我办公室多说说你的想法
Maybe you can share more of your theories in my office.
其他人可以走了
Everyone else, you can go.
没有创伤的痕迹
There were no signs of trauma,
也许蒂芙尼身患什么病症
so maybe Tiffany had a health condition
或是有毒瘾
or a drug problem.
也许根本就没有谋杀
I mean, maybe foul play isn't even involved.
我们十分确定就是谋杀
We're pretty sure it is.
这里是911 请问有什么紧急状况
911. What's the nature of your emergency?
救我 求你了
Help me. Please.
求你了 我在利爪
Please. I'm at The Claw.
不要
No!
您好 您好
Hello? Hello?
女士 你在吗
Ma'am, are you there?
那个时候你在哪
Where were you when this happened?
那个时候你在哪
Where were you when this happened?
我没见到有人 我发誓
I didn't see anyone, I swear.
我相信你 南茜
I believe you, Nancy.
听着 我和你妈妈情同姐妹
Look, I loved your mom like a sister,
我知道这不是你干的
and I know you wouldn't do this.
但一个社交名媛死在了游♥行♥之夜
But a socialite killed on parade night,
我们必须尽快破案
we-we have to solve this case fast.
不是
It's not...
她的戒指
Her ring.
我刚出来时
She was wearing it
她还带着
when I first came out,
但是在地上发现她的尸体时不见了
but not when I found her on the ground.
是啊 像蒂芙尼·哈德森这样的人
Yeah, well, someone like Tiffany Hudson
肯定戴的是好戒指
would have a very nice ring.
对任何人来说都是一大笔钱
Could be a game changer for anybody.
也许还能帮帮你♥爸♥爸
Maybe help your dad.
医疗费用总是不小的
Medical bills do add up.
所以我妈妈的死现在还成了杀人动机了
So now my mom dying is somehow a motive for murder.
我还以为你们是想要我帮忙
And I thought you wanted my help.
听着 如果你们不起诉
Look, if you're not charging me,
那我应该是有权利走的
then I believe I'm free to go.
别走太远 你还是嫌疑人
But don't go too far. You're still a suspect.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表