剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
《神探南茜》前情提要
Previously on Nancy Drew...
露西·塞布尔曾经是2000年的海洋女王
Lucy Sable was crowned Sea Queen in the year 2000.
庆典后就消失了 再也没人见过
Disappeared after the celebration, never seen again.
不过还没有把谋杀怪在露西头上过
Never had a murder pinned on her, though.
南茜·德鲁 她以前干扰过我的工作
Nancy Drew. She used to complicate my job.
至于你们其余人
And for the rest of you,
城里女孩 前科犯 小太妹
city girl, ex-con, town screwup...
一年一度 小镇居民为水桶仪式而聚
Once a year, the town gathers for the bucket ritual.
装一桶海水 放在自家门外
Get a bucket of seawater, put it outside your door.
将水桶踢翻
Kick it over.
若海水变成鲜血
If it's turned to blood,
你在来年里必死无疑
you're marked to die in the coming year.
他们不做尸检吗
Are they gonna do an autopsy?
我无意中听到哈德森一家找法官插手了
I overheard that the Hudson family got a judge to block it.
他们今晚要把尸体转移走
They're moving the body tonight.
如果我们有个人 鉴证化学科人员
If we had someone, a forensic chemist,
他能帮你做一次同样的毒性测试
he could perform the same kind of toxicology test for you.
不用做完整的尸检
It-it may not be a full autopsy,
足够证明蒂芙尼是怎么死的就够了
but it could be enough to figure out how Tiffany died.
你好 蒂芙尼
Hello, Tiffany.
他们起诉你入室盗窃和非法入侵
They're charging you with burglary and criminal trespass.
女孩子扮侦探这种事不会再让人觉得你可爱
This girl detective stuff isn't cute anymore.
你和奈德·尼克森在一起干什么
And what are you doing with Ned Nickerson?
离那孩子远点
Stay away from that kid.
看看蒂芙尼死前给谁发了短♥信♥吧
Let's see who Tiffany texted right before she died.
你血桶挑战没过关
You won the blood bucket challenge.
我被人整了 懂吗
I got punked, okay?
需要帮助吗
You want help?
这雨能帮到你
That'll help.
又来了 别啊
Oh, no, not again!
别走开 我去弄点咖啡
Don't move. I'll get us some coffee.
这不是我的日常吗
That's usually my contribution.
今天不是
Not today.
我相信有很多合逻辑的解释
I'm sure there are plenty of logical explanations
为什么一个技工会有两个手♥机♥
why a mechanic would have two cell phones.
不幸的是这个神秘的手♥机♥会显示我的未接来电
Unfortunately, only one reason why this mystery phone
和蒂芙尼发送的最后一条短♥信♥
would show a missed call from me,
只有一个原因
and the final text that Tiffany sent.
还有我妈妈的车
And my mom's car?
看看我们能不能让它再次上路
See if we can get this thing running again.
我还没有按下塞子
Didn't push the plunger yet.
我知道你很讨厌
I should know how strong you take it.
那电♥话♥只有一个人打过 尼克
There's only one other caller logged on that phone, Nick.
蒂芙尼·哈德森
Tiffany Hudson.
她在临死前给你发过一条短♥信♥
She sent you a text right before she died.
你认识她
You knew her.
你为什么瞒着这件事
Why would you keep that a secret?
我有前科
I have a record.
你知道如果警♥察♥把我和她联♥系♥起来会发生什么吗
You know what happens if the police tie me to her?
对警♥察♥隐瞒我能理解
The cops I get.
但你对我也隐瞒
But you kept it a secret from me.
南茜 我跟蒂芙尼的死没关系 你知道的
Nancy, I had nothing to do with Tiffany's death. You know that.
我只知道
Here's what I know:
蒂芙尼·哈德森的证词让你进了监狱
Tiffany Hudson's testimony put you in jail.
你因过失杀人蹲了两年监狱
You did two years for manslaughter.
你怎么知道的
How did you learn that?
-我... -我在我爸那看到了你的档案
- I... - I saw my dad's file on you.
不知怎的你和蒂芙尼有联♥系♥
Somehow, you were in contact with Tiffany.
她发的最后一条短♥信♥就是关于我妈车里的包裹的
The last text she sent was about a package in my mom's car,
那辆你经过我同意开走的车
which you got access to through me.
你在利用我吗
Were you using me?
不 我永远不会利用你
No. I would never.
你要我如何相信你
How am I supposed to believe that?
是时候交代了 尼克
Now's the time, Nick.
如果你还想我们之间有信任可言的话
If you ever want there to be any trust between us,
给我看看你从我妈车里拿到了什么
show me what you took from my mom's car.
不行
I can't.
跟你没关系
It's not for you.
我爸说你还真说对了
My dad was right about you.
第一季第三集
尼克
昨晚等你好久
Waited up for you last night.
你以后不用等我了
You don't have to do that anymore.
我不是小孩子了
I'm not a kid.
你昨晚睡哪了
Where did you sleep?
睡我朋友家了
I was at a friend's house.
我们能坦诚相待吗
Can we be honest with each other?
当然
Sure.
之前放在阁楼里那条沾血的裙子去哪了
What happened to the bloody dress that used to be in the attic?
我丢掉了
I threw it away.
就是个老笑话的道具而已
It was part of an old, dumb joke.
它不在我们的垃圾桶里 我检查过了
It's not in any of our trash cans. I checked.
垃圾今早被运走了
The trash got picked up this morning.
南茜 你在干什么
Nancy, what are you doing?
偷偷摸摸翻垃圾桶
Sneaking around, digging through trash cans?
你将因入室行窃和擅自进入停尸间
You're about to be arraigned on felony charges
而面临重罪指控
for burglary and trespassing at the morgue.
你得在法官面前表现出好的一面
You need to be putting your best foot forward with the judge.
接下来几天你能不惹麻烦吗
Is it possible that you can keep out of trouble for the next few days?
我尽力 律师
I'll do my best, counselor.
还有什么要说的吗
Anything else you need to relay?
你说得对 你不是小孩子了
You're right. You're not a kid.
但你仍然是我孩子
But you're still my kid.
我有个客户
I have a client.
蒂芙尼的遗嘱呢
Where's Tiffany's will?
我们有婚前协议
Uh, we had a prenup.
里面有她的遗产规划
It covered her estate planning.
基本上就是她的是她的
Um, basically, what was hers was hers,
我的是我的
and what was mine was mine.
一旦他们确定她是自然死亡的
But it should all go to me as soon as they confirm
她的财产都将归我
that she died of natural causes.
你担心她不是自然死亡的吗
Are you worried she didn't die of natural causes?
没有
No.
没有 我担心的是
No, what I'm worried about
我该如何支付这些费用
is how I'm gonna make these payments.
所以你能告诉我
So, can you just tell me what-what of this
我现在能拿到什么吗
I can touch right now?
这个嘛...
Well...
我看看
Okay.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
我们见过面 对吗
We've met, haven't we?
瑞安 这是我女儿南茜
Ryan, this is my daughter Nancy.
麦金尼斯警长跟我说过你
Chief McGinnis told me about you.
他称你为小镇闲事佬
He called you the town snoop.
我住在这 所以我不算管闲事
Well, I live here. So I wasn't snooping.
其实我是
I totally was.
祝你上班愉快
Have a good day at work.
-好的老大 -很高兴见到你
- Yes, sir. - Nice to meet you.
好了
All righty.
你又迟到了九分钟 德鲁
Shift started nine minutes ago, Drew.
这次要扣你工资了
Got to dock you this time.
乔治今天格外敏感啊
George is extra prickly today.
她桶里踢出血了
She kicked a blood bucket.
那么按诅咒来说她一年内必死
So the curse says she'll be dead inside a year.
-等等 你看到了吗 -对
- Wait, you saw it? - Yeah.
好多血 一天的好心情都没了
There's a lot of it. It'll ruin your morning.
拜托 乔治才不信诅咒呢
Please. George doesn't believe in curses.
这是我们一致同意的
It's the one thing we agree on.
那么她可能是在担心
Then she's probably worried about
接下来的东北风暴
the nor'easter storm that's coming.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表