剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
妈的 这诅咒是真的
Damn, that curse is alive.
我才不信诅咒
I don't believe in curses.
那你怎么解释这事
Well, then explain that!
地心引力
Gravity!
你看到这上面的雕刻了吗
Did you see there's an engraving in here?
太长了 应该不是序列号♥
It's too long to be a serial number,
太新了应该不是金匠的标记
too new to be a smith's mark.
如果书是你们的秘密语言 也许是国际标准书号♥
If books were your secret language, maybe it's an ISBN.
就是书面上的编号♥
You know, the number on the cover of books.
她给你的书还在吗
Did you keep the ones she gave you?
-这是保护圈 -这是瑞塔
- It's a protection circle. - This is Rita.
我们在网上找到个操作视频
We found a how-to video on the Internet.
血桶显然是想杀了乔治
The blood bucket is obviously trying to kill George.
显然是 你们俩要去哪
Obviously. Where are you two going?
我们打算追寻一个死去女人的线索
We're gonna follow clues from a dead woman.
就像夺宝游戏吗
Ooh, like a treasure hunt?
-不是 -德鲁 你现在要跟他单独外出吗
- No. - Drew, you're going outside, right now? With him?
这事不能等吗
Why can't this wait?
现在是敏感时期
It's time-sensitive.
你的书里一定有线索
There must be something in your books.
钟不是蒂芙尼给我的第一样东西
Clock wasn't the first thing Tiffany gave me.
是这个
That would be this.
"我的真正财宝 是你往我头脑里
"But my real treasure are the rays of intelligence
倾注的智慧之光..."
you have elicited from my brain..."
"你在我记忆中植入的语言"
"...the languages you have implanted in my memory."
书让我能开口说话了
The books got me talking,
但她真正想听的是我的故事
but the story she really wanted to hear was my own.
你当时不在派对上
You weren't inside the party.
我知道晚上8点12分你在人行道上
I know you were on the sidewalk at 8:12 p.M.
你听到了声响
Now, you heard the sound.
几个月后 我要了一些新的书
After a few months, I asked for newer books.
托妮·莫里森 诺扎克·山格
Toni Morrison, Ntozake Shange.
还得先看完伊迪丝·华顿 简直艰辛
Had to get past Edith Wharton. Man, that was a slog.
《欢乐之家》个屁
House of Mirth my ass.
《丁香树下》
Under the Lilacs.
那个...
The, uh...
序号♥基本一致
The number's almost the same.
如果删掉前三个数字
If you lop off the first three digits,
最后13排
the last 13 line up.
前三个数字是一 七 零
First three digits are one, seven, zero.
第170页
Page 170.
章节标题"男孩的交易"
Chapter title: "A Boy's Bargain."
交易是双方的 不是送礼物
Oh, uh, a bargain has two sides. It's not a gift.
你们得一人付出一半
You got to meet in the middle.
《丁香树下》
Under the Lilacs.
蒂芙尼喜欢谜团
Tiffany loved puzzles and-and
密室逃脱和玩文字游戏
escape rooms and plays on words.
而且她知道你会记住的
And she knew you'd remember that,
所以不管她留下了什么线索
so whatever trail she left,
你一定能追查下去
it has to be one that you can follow.
镇上有个她喜欢的地方 丁香花什么的
There was someplace she loved here in town. Lilac something.
我已经知道该去哪了
I already know where to go.
但首先我们需要找人帮忙
But we're gonna need some help first.
有什么问题吗 警探
Is there a problem, Detective?
别到马路上来 跟你们说了这外面不安全
Get off the roads. Told you it's not safe out here.
好的
Okay.
前方三英里
关于丁香旅馆你知道什么
What do you know about the Lilac Inn?
那个马蹄铁的旧项目吗
That old P and B over on Horseshoe Point?
不太清楚
Not much.
那是蒂芙尼最喜欢的项目
It was, uh, Tiff's pet project.
她打算重建它
She was restoring it.
投了一大笔钱进去
Dumped a bunch of money into it
我现在真的很需要那笔钱
that I could really use right now.
你担心你的财务状况吗
What's your concern about your finances?
我没有看到任何一大笔款项在短期内到期
I'm not seeing any large payments due anytime soon.
我以为你女儿出门了
I thought your daughter left the house.
看来她这所丁香旅馆已经通过
It looks like she's got this Lilac Inn
地标建筑的申请了
approved for landmark status.
你在这上面干什么
What are you doing up here?
我...
I, uh...
我好像听见了什么声音
I thought I heard something.
-这里没别人 -嗯
- No, we're alone. - Yeah.
你是不是瞎吃药了
Hey, have you been self-medicating?
没 就是...
No, it's just the, um...
被暴风雨影响了
storm's getting to my-my head.
好吧 走吧
All right, come on.
文件显示 这所丁香旅馆好像
Based on the paperwork, it looks like this Lilac Inn
已经成为地标建筑了
is being turned into a public landmark.
等等 什么 不
Wait, what? No.
我以为她在搞转手倒卖♥♥
I thought she was flipping it.
我们打算卖♥♥掉它的
We were gonna sell it.
不 批准文件已经下来了
No, approval's gone through.
等一切就绪
After they wrap up final touches,
这旅馆就不归你管了
you won't have any claim to it anymore,
估计就等这暴风雨过去了
and that could happen soon as this storm clears.
-瑞安 -你没听见楼上的脚步声吗
- Ryan? - Do you not hear those footsteps upstairs?
好吧
Okay, um...
蒂芙尼死前 她...
Look, before Tiffany died, she was...
她半夜醒来
she was waking up in the middle of the night,
说感觉到有人在盯着我们睡觉
saying that she thought someone was watching us sleep,
还在我们卧室里走来走去
that-- walking around in the bedroom.
然后我...
You know, and I just...
我以为是因为她吃了抗压药 老实说
I thought it was her anxiety meds, to be honest with you.
搞什么
What the hell?
行了 就这样吧 我走了
Okay, that's it. I'm out of here.
等等
Whoa, hang on. Hey!
等等 你不能开车
Hang on. You're not driving anywhere.
你千万别再酒驾了
The last thing you need is a DUI.
好吧 那你开车带我去蒂芙尼的丁香旅馆
Okay, well, then you take me to Tiffany's place, the Lilac Inn.
你没见外边的路是什么状况吗
Have you seen the roads outside?
你有辆古董车 没事的 快 拿上外套
You got a dad car. You're fine. Come on, get your coat.
等那车主看到
Someone's gonna have a bad day
车窗被树毁成这样就该哭了
when they find that branch through the window.
-天哪 -你没事吧
- Oh, my God. - You all right?
我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
蒂芙尼跟我说过她要修缮的这些房♥子
Tiffany told me about her fixer-uppers.
她相信改头换面这回事
She definitely believed in the possibility of transformation.
在你告诉她你的故事之后吗
After you told her your story?
你告诉她了 对吧
You did tell her, right?
总要说的
Eventually.
这好像是罗伯特·路易斯·史蒂文森
This looks like Robert Louis Stevenson.
《金银岛》作者
Treasure Island.
这应该是E·B·怀特
I think this is E.B. White.
《夏洛特的网》作者
Charlotte's Web.
这胡子大叔是朗费罗
Beardo is Longfellow.
他俩都是缅因州人
And they're both Mainers,
所以最后这幅肯定是史蒂芬·金
so this last one's got to be stephen King.
也未必
Or not.
尼克 那晚的事你是怎么跟蒂芙尼说的
Nick, what did you tell Tiffany about the night it happened?
我打的那个人
The guy I hurt,
我们在同一个春假旅游团里
we were part of a spring break trip.
缅因州乡下高中的一帮小屁孩
Bunch of stupid kids from high school up in the sticks of Maine
去参加足球训练营
for a football camp.
某天晚上 我和一个人打了起来
Uh, this one guy, we got into it one night.
蒂芙尼看到了结果
Tiffany saw how it ended.
她想知道起因
She wanted to know how it started,
于是我告诉了她
so I told her.
然后
Afterwards,
她说希望自己可以挽回那一切
she told me she wished she could take it all back,
说要是能逆转时光
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表