剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
你有听说什么事吗
Have you heard anything?
我知道这是个小镇 人们会八卦
I know it's a small town, and people talk.
警方有没有嫌疑人
Don't the police have any suspects?
我有几个朋友在那晚事发后被警♥察♥带走了
Some friends that I work with got brought in the night it happened,
但又被放了
but the cops let them go.
那警♥察♥跟们他谈了些什么
Well, what did the cops talk to them about?
蒂芙尼死的那晚报♥警♥了
Tiffany called 911 the night that she died
而且有一段录音
and there's an audio recording of it.
有没有办法能让我听听
Is there, uh, is there any way I can hear it?
用用你的黑客招数
Can you pull one of your hacker moves?
我已经不干这个了
I'm kind of out of that business.
艾斯 拜托了
Ace, please.
还有这里
And then, right there.
你什么时候又开始戴上结婚戒指了
When did you start wearing your wedding ring again?
今天
Uh, today.
感觉很合时宜
Felt appropriate.
-可以了 -听着 我家人
- Here you go. - Now, lisn, my family
希望你在葬礼后读这篇声明
would like you to read this statement after the funeral.
你家人以蒂芙尼的名义建立了一个非盈利组织
Your family is founding a nonprofit in Tiffany's name?
-对 -挺好
- Yeah. - Good.
这对社区有很大帮助
That'll go a long way with the community.
验尸报告让我松了一口气
Autopsy report must've been a relief,
-这样就能确定到底怎么回事了 -确实
- knowing what happened with certainty. - Yeah, it was.
说到这个
Speaking of which, um,
我要继承蒂芙尼的财产下一步该做什么
what's the next step in me getting my money from Tiffany's estate?
我需要一份有验尸官签字的
Well, I'll need a signed copy of the autopsy report
验尸报告副本和蒂芙尼的死亡证明
from the medical examiner and Tiffany's death certificate.
我会把这些和你的婚前协议一起提交遗嘱认证法庭
And I'll file those along with your prenup in probate court.
不错
Cool.
贝斯
英国护照
A British passport?
贝斯·图拉尼
Bess Turani.
难怪杰夫从来没听过贝斯·马文
No wonder Jeff never heard of Bess Marvin.
她根本不存在
She doesn't even exist.
你♥他♥妈♥在干吗
What the hell are you doing?
你告诉我 贝斯·图拉尼
You tell me, Bess Turani.
天呐 你竟敢擅自翻我的东西
God. How dare you go through my stuff?
整个夏天你都在隐瞒你的身份
You've been lying about who you are all summer.
-为什么 -我不需要跟你解释
- Why? - I-I don't have to explain myself to you.
所以我昨晚让你睡我家
Oh, so I give you a place to crash last night,
至少你该告诉我你是谁吧
the least you can do is tell me who you really are.
开会了
Team meeting.
你得把面包烤一下 不然会很湿很软
You have to toast the bread, otherwise it gets all soggy.
妈妈 这是南茜 这是贝斯
Mom, Nancy, Bess.
你妈妈就是你找的帮助吗
Your mom is our help?
我是个千里眼
Eh, I'm a clairvoyant.
我是说 死者不能通过我说话
I mean, the dead can't speak through me,
但是我能看见一些东西
but I see things.
通常是酒瓶见底
Mm-hmm. Usually at the bottom of a bottle.
乔治从来不认同我的天赋
George never appreciated my gift.
天赋
Gift.
你是凯特·德鲁的女儿 对吧
Your Kate Drew's daughter, right?
你妈真可惜了
Shame about your mom.
死亡总是先带走好人
Death always takes the good ones first.
好了 我跟她讲了冷库的事情
All right, I briefed her about the freezer.
对 我能给你看看...
Yeah, can I show you...?
可以了
Okay.
好的
Okay. Um...
没错
Oh, yeah.
粗糙的划痕
Ragged scratches,
不是很深
they're not too deep.
这绝对是新鬼魂的手法
That's definitely the work of a new ghost.
一个不知道自己在做什么的鬼魂 比如蒂芙尼
Uh, one that doesn't understand what it's doing, like Tiffany.
好吧 那为什么蒂芙尼不能直接跟我聊聊呢
Okay, and why-why can't Tiffany just talk to me?
大多数鬼魂没有说话的能力
Oh, most ghosts don't have the power of speech,
除非它们通过灵媒说话
unless they're speaking through a medium.
一般他们会用危险又出人意料的方式
They usually express extreme emotion in, like,
来表达极端情绪
dangerous and unpredictable ways.
就像乔治小时候一样
Like when George was little,
她会用随地小便和咬人来博关注
she'd pee on the floor and bite you to get your attention.
我谢谢你了
Thanks for that.
-蒂芙尼想伤害我吗 -不不不 这就像是...
- Does Tiffany want to hurt me? - No, no, no. This seems like a...
求助
cry for help.
你要是不帮她 她是不会放过你的
She's not gonna leave you alone until you help her.
我... 好吧 那我要怎么帮她
I-I-- okay, and how do I do that?
两个圈子 一边是活人 一边是死人
Two circles: one's the living, one's the dead
中间重叠的这一块
This middle where they meet,
是徘徊在两圈之间的鬼魂
those are the souls stuck in between,
迷茫的新鬼 以为自己还活着
the confused new ghosts that think they're still alive.
比如蒂芙尼
Like Tiffany.
等等 那她怎么现在才发难
Wait, but why is she freaking out now?
因为今天是她的葬礼
Because today's her funeral.
她发现自己已经魂不附体
And she sees that she's no longer attached to her body,
却不明白缘由 她的戒指在哪
but she doesn't understand why. Where's the ring?
在蒂芙尼生前 这可能是
When she was alive, this was likely
她心爱的东西
Tiffany's treasured possession.
所以死后 她会被其吸引 就像一座灯塔
So, in death, she's drawn to it, like a beacon.
想摆脱鬼魂纠缠
To get rid of the ghost,
就把戒指戴回蒂芙尼的手指上
just place the ring back on Tiffany's finger.
戴回尸体上
Put it on the corpse?
那样能帮鬼魂找到她的尸体
It'll help guide the ghost back into her body.
还有 这个给你
And then, take this.
不是这个 不是这个
Not this. Not this.
这个
This one.
-镜子有什么用 -镜子能吸引亡灵
- And why a mirror? - Mirrors attract spirits.
把这个放到她心口上 这样她魂魄归体时
So place this over her heart so the ghost sees its reflection
能从镜中看到自己
when it rejoins the body
就能知道她没归错体 否则
and knows that it's in the right place. Otherwise,
她可能会一不留神 归错身体
it can get distracted and end up somewhere else entirely.
还有最重要的一步...
And the most important step...
-给我续杯 -行了 没什么可说的了
- ...refill my glass. - Okay. We're done here.
蒂芙尼的葬礼会在
Tiffany's services will be taking place
马蹄湾殡仪馆举♥行♥
at the Horseshoe Bay Funeral Home.
那是我们最佳的机会
That's our best shot.
我觉得我做不到
You know, I don't think I can do this.
好吗 我已经被袭击了
Okay? I was already attacked.
被蒂芙尼... 谁知道她还会对我♥干♥出什么事来
By Tiffany-- who knows what else she could do to me?
我去吧
I'll do it.
-天哪 乔治 谢谢你 -好了 贝斯
- Oh, my God! George! Thank you! - Okay, Bess.
-谢谢 -悠着点 姐们
- Thank you! - Whoa. Dude.
我会守在门边 时机到了就通知你
I'll stand by the door and let you know when the coast is clear.
我会在精神上支持你们
And I will be there for moral support.
你要是不想插手这事
...if you don't want to do this,
就想想你和瑞安的事...
considering your history with Ryan...
所以这事才应该由我去做
That's exactly why I should do it.
我是那个第三者
I was the other woman.
我那样对蒂芙尼...
I mean, what I did to Tiffany was...
是错的
wrong.
我至少也该
I mean, the least I can do
让她死后安息
is help her find some peace in the afterlife.
其实我本来想说
I was actually gonna say
你不必来的
you don't have to come.
为什么
Why wouldn't I come?
我就是觉得葬礼挺让人难受的
I just thought the whole funeral thing might be hard.
我能承受
I can handle it.
那尸检是糊弄人的
That autopsy is a lie.
蒂芙尼左耳上有个被针穿刺的伤口
Tiffany had a puncture wound behind her left ear from a needle.
尸检上根本没有提到
No mention of that anywhere.
你怎么知道有穿刺伤
How do you know about a puncture wound?
因为是我刺的
Because I put it there.
什么
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表