剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
有可能哦
not no way.
我们已经试着破解这个密♥码♥好几个小时了
Oh, we've been trying to crack this cipher for hours.
埃斯 讣告中能看出什么吗
Ace, did you learn anything from the obits?
有
Yeah.
人生苦短
Life's short.
重点看那些30岁及以下的死者
死因是自然死亡的
我知道
I know.
我就是这样在看
That's what I'm doing.
马蹄湾纪事
他们为什么选这两张照片
Why did they pick these pictures?
照片很模糊
The photo quality is terrible.
也许这个密♥码♥根本不是线索
Unless maybe the clue isn't the cipher at all.
也许照片才是线索
Maybe it's something in these photos.
我会杀了莱莎
你们只有12个小时
天啊
Oh, my God.
汤姆 你破不了密♥码♥因为根本就没密♥码♥
Thom, you couldn't crack the cipher because there isn't one.
反正文章里面肯定没有
Not in the text, anyway.
爸爸 你还好吗
Dad, are you okay?
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
名字
我早该想到去破解名字的
我可以救她的
他们就是不想让你去破解名字
They never wanted you to figure out the name.
他们想让你把注意力集中在假密♥码♥上
They wanted you to focus on the bogus cipher.
这不是你的错
That's not your fault.
你们都出去
你当时没解出来
You didn't figure it out then.
但我们现在解出来了
But we figured it out now.
还有时间挽回
There's time to make it right.
我们现在只有三封邮件
All we have are three e-mails
十几年前的邮件
from over a decade ago--
我们不知道名字 也不知道是否有关联
we don't know the names or even if they're connected.
也许真的有关联
Well, maybe they are connected.
莱莎死前 你是网络红人
Before Liza died, you were in the press.
他们称你为英雄
They called you a hero.
这就是凶手找上你的原因
That's why the killer engaged with you.
我现在也是网络红人
I'm in the press now.
现在我们来祷告吧
Guess it's time for a Hail Mary.
来 录下来
Here. Record this.
-录什么 -把我录下来
- Record what? - u202dJust record me.
我要把这个上传给我的粉丝
I'm gonna upload this to my fan page.
我相信
I believe
我们镇上有一个连环作案的投毒者
there is a serial poisoner operating in our town,
我有话要对他们说
and I have a message for them.
不要这样做
我破解了你的密♥码♥
I cracked your cipher.
你想玩游戏吗 好 我们玩吧
You want to play a game? Fine, let's play.
但我要改变规则
But I'm changing the rules.
我给你指定下一个受害者
I'm giving you the name of your next victim.
南希·德鲁
Nancy Drew.
所以
So...
向我证明你有你想象中那么厉害
prove to me you're as good as you think you are.
来找我啊
Come and get me.
马蹄湾游艇俱乐部
所以你只是想白白送给我一个酒店
So you just want to give me a hotel?
马文工业的最新投资
Marvin Industries' latest investment.
曼哈顿市中心
Midtown Manhattan.
百分百控股
100% voting stock.
你觉得怎样
What do you say?
你真正想要的是什么 欧文
What's this really about, Owen?
你了解苏格兰美人号♥多少
How much do you know about the Bonny Scot?
听名字很陌生
Doesn't sound familiar.
是我们家族20年前的合资企业
It was a joint venture between our families 20 years ago.
一艘装有无价古董的船
A ship carrying priceless antiquities.
它沉没了 12名船员全部遇难
It sank, killing all 12 crew members,
包括我们的叔叔
including our uncle.
我们的 什么意思
What do you mean, "Our"?
我们是表亲
We're first cousins,
我妈妈这边的
on my mom's side.
这些货单记录了所有和
And this manifest documents everything that supposedly sank
苏格兰美人一起沉没的古董
with the Bonny Scot.
你父亲
Your father...
得到了所有这些古董的保险赔偿金
collected the insurance payout on all these items.
石遗 寺庙骨灰盒 古币
Stone relics, temple urns, the coins--
这些都被你在天鹅绒假面舞会上卖♥♥掉
you sold them at the Velvet Masque.
我们需要找那个名单上的其他东西
We need to find something else from that list.
如果
If...
你说的是真的
what you're saying is true,
那你是要我帮你
then you're asking me to help you
把我父亲关进监狱
put my father in prison.
你父亲是个杀人犯
Your father's a murderer.
但你不是你父亲
But you're not your father.
对吗
Are you?
我会杀死布里吉特
你有12小时
埃斯 讣告在哪
Ace, where are the obits?
这是什么
What is this thing?
这是个抓鬼陷阱
It is a ghost trap.
好吧
Oh. Okay, then.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
要吃鸡蛋卷吗
Egg rolls?
你可以叫快递送的
Um, you could have just had this delivered.
我知道 但我想看看你
Yeah, I know, but I wanted to check on you.
我看了视频
I saw the video.
嗯
Yeah.
希望我的视频能保证
Hopefully, my video will make sure
他们只会找上我 不会牵连别人
that they go after me and not somebody else.
很多男人会害怕一个
You know, most guys might be intimidated
去挑衅杀人犯的女人
by someone who provokes a murderer.
发送给南茜·德鲁
马蹄湾纪事
天啊 是凶手发来的
Oh, my God, it's from the killer.
改天吧
Rain check.
埃斯 你说你把讣告放我包里了 但明明...
Ace, you said you put the obituaries in my bag, but they're not...
没有
there.
原来在这里
They're here.
我们现在可以开始了
Now we can get started.
你在我爸爸收到的其他邮件里
Did you find the names of the other victims
找到其他受害者的名字了吗
in the e-mails that my dad got?
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
凶手联♥系♥你了吗
Did the killer contact you?
密♥码♥怎么说 他们要来找我吗
What did the cipher say? Are they coming for you?
不 下一名受害者是一个叫克莱尔的女人
No. The next victim is a woman named Claire.
我的游戏
我的规则
克莱尔是
下一个
三小时
不许报♥警♥
凶手给我发了这条信息 所以我要阻止他们
The killer sent me this message, so I have to stop them,
不然另一个人的死就是我害的
or else I'm the reason that another person gets killed.
他们说不许报♥警♥
They said not to call the cops.
他们才给你三个小时来破解
They only gave you three hours to solve this.
-你需要我们 -不行 每一次
- You do need us. - No. Every time
你们卷进案子里 就会有人受伤
you guys get involved in a case, one of you gets hurt,
我不要再这样下去了
and I am not doing that anymore.
我们没时间争了 为了找到克莱尔
We don't have time for this. In order to find Claire,
我们得想明白其他受害人有什么联♥系♥
we need to figure out how the other victims are related.
你在邮件的密♥码♥中查出他们的名字了吗
Do you have their names from the ciphers in the e-mails?
布里吉特和潘姆
Bridget and Pam.
布里吉特和潘姆
Bridget and Pam.
-你们不用这么做的 -闭嘴 德鲁
- You don't have to do this. u202d- Shut up, Drew.
我们想帮忙
We want to help.
好了 有个潘姆·巴纳比
All right, we got Pam Barnaby.
有个布里吉特·威什布尔
I got Bridget Wishbow.
还有莱莎·艾斯利
And Liza Ainslie.
这三个女人有什么共同之处
What do these three women have in common?
这上面说潘姆是霍索恩高中的"荣誉校友"
Says here Pam was a "Proud alum" Of Hawthorne High School.
等等
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表