剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我们对亚军有什么了解
What do we know about the first runner-up?
她叫坎蒂丝·韦弗
Candice Weaver is her name.
她还住在马蹄湾吗
Do we think she still lives in Horseshoe Bay?
所有海洋女王的亚军都还住在马蹄湾
All Sea Queen runner-ups still live in Horseshoe Bay.
你有一条奈德·尼克森的信息
蒂芙尼·哈德森是被谋杀的
我的天
Oh, my God.
看来劳拉·坦迪开始了一场女人的战役
Ooh, looks like Laura Tandy went on a one-woman campaign
来对抗警♥察♥
against the police.
你们认为麦金尼斯看到这个
How pissed do you think McGinnis is gonna be
会气成什么样
when he sees that?
我的天
Oh, my God.
大♥麻♥贩子
你看到劳拉贴的海报了吗
麦金尼斯是哈德森家的走狗
尼克 我需要换个油 帮我个忙
Hey, Nick, I need an oil change. Help me out?
我...
I, uh...
看到你的炒作了
saw your publicity stunt.
不赖
Not bad.
谢了
Thanks.
你整周都在搞这个吗
Is that what you've been doing all week?
搞这个 还有按你说的给你时间
That, and giving you time to dig into my sister's
破解我妹妹的优盘
USB drive, like you asked.
-结果如何 -我还没找出什么
- So? - u202dI haven't found anything yet.
而且如果我没记错的话
And if I remember correctly,
你妹妹不想你牵扯到
your sister didn't want you involved
这个优盘里的事
with what was on that drive.
拜托 尼克 我和你一样想证明
Come on, Nick, you want to prove the Hudsons
哈德森一家杀害了蒂芙尼 让我帮你
killed Tiffany almost as much as I do. Let me help.
是不是你在蒂芙尼的葬礼上播放了她的报♥警♥录音
Aren't you the one who played Tiffany's 911 call at her funeral?
-是有点我行我素了 我知道 但我... -一旦我
- I'm a loose cannon, I know, but I... - Once I finish going
破解了那个优盘 我会通知你 好吗
through the drive, I'll fill you in, okay?
行 就这样吧
Fine. Be that way.
车弄好了通知我
Just let me know when my car is ready.
坎蒂丝·韦弗
坎蒂丝 我回顾了一下你的海洋女王仪式录像
Candice, I was reviewing your Sea Queen ceremony footage.
你太美了
You looked beautiful, by the way.
真会说话
You're so sweet.
你能跟我们讲讲你赢得亚军的那一刻吗
So, what can you tell us about the moment of winning runner-up?
亚军不算是赢
Um, runner-up isn't really winning.
你希望你的海洋女王博客正确无误 对吧
Hey, you wanted your Sea Queen blog to be accurate, right?
就是那个
It's just that,
我看录像的时候
when I watched the video,
我注意到在露西加冕之后
I noticed that you whispered something
你在她耳边低语了什么
into Lucy's ear after she had been crowned.
我只是告诉她 有传言说她
I was merely telling her that there are rumors
和评委们还有其他具有影响力的人
about how friendly she'd gotten with the judges
关系很"亲近"
and many other influential men.
你叫她荡♥妇♥
You called her a slut.
露西喜欢派对
Lucy liked to party.
可怜的女孩 她总是渴望别人的关注
Poor girl, she was always starved for attention.
那份本应该属于你的关注吗
Attention that you should've been getting?
抱歉 这是海洋女王博客
I'm sorry, is this all part of my interview
采访的一部分吗 还是我漏掉了什么
for the Sea Queen blog, or am I missing something?
相信我 你确实漏掉了一些东西
Oh, trust me, you're missing something.
我记得这一幕
I remember doing that.
我当海洋女王的那一刻
Back from when I was Sea Queen.
与市长的剪彩仪式
The ribbon-cutting ceremony with the mayor.
是露西叫你代替她去的吗
Did Lucy ask you to take over for her?
我不得不站出来的
I had to step in.
她当时已经和她弟弟失踪了
She had already gone MIA with her little brother.
她弟弟有没有说过他们当时去了哪里
Did her brother ever explain where they went?
事情发生几周后 她的弟弟和妈妈就搬走了
Her brother and mom moved away a few weeks after
再也没有人听到过他们的消息
everything happened, and no one ever heard from them again.
等等 但这张照片不在图书馆的目录里
Wait, but this picture isn't in the library catalog.
因为从来没有刊登过
Well, that's because it was never published.
露西的死使海洋女王第二天
Lucy's death overshadowed all things Sea Queen
要出版的所有东西都黯然失色
that were supposed to be published the next day.
我不得不求《马蹄湾纪事报》
I had to beg the Horseshoe Bay Ledger
给我一份本应称为头条的副本
to give me a copy of what was supposed to be front-page news.
头条新闻
front-page news.
等等 《纪事报》在那天还有别的海后照片吗
Wait, the Ledger has more Sea Queen photos from that day?
当然 多到我都挂不完
Oh, yeah. More than I could frame.
你好 帅哥
Hey, Ponyboy.
你用了柔顺洗发水之类的吗
Do you use some sort of, like, softening shampoo?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我很失望你不相信我
I'm bummed you don't trust me.
为什么不告诉我你的公♥关♥
Why not tell me about your publicity blitz?
因为我觉得你会阻止我
Because I thought you would try and stop me.
我们是一边的 劳拉
We are on the same side, Laura.
我知道
I know we are.
那就告诉我 为什么蒂芙尼不想让你知道
Then tell me why Tiffany didn't want you to know
优盘里有什么
what was on that drive.
你从尼克那里偷来的
How'd you even know where to find it
又怎么知道在哪里能找到
when you stole it from Nick?
因为我和蒂芙尼关系亲密 她对我无话不说
Because we were super close. Tiffany told me everything.
亲密到你起诉了她
So close you sued her.
我今早上网查了查
I took an Internet stroll this morning.
这都有公开记录
Public record.
父母去世后 蒂芙尼负责管理我继承的遗产
After our parents died, Tiffany was put in charge
直到我满25岁
of my inheritance, till I turned 25.
我想快点拿到钱 所以起诉了她
I wanted the money sooner, so I sued her.
姐妹就会这样
It's what sisters do.
富人家的姐妹
Rich sisters.
但我对她的爱一点也没少
But I didn't love her any less.
她是我的唯一
She was all I had.
我该告诉你 我当时
I should have told you that I was going
准备毁谤那个警♥察♥
to drag the police through the mud.
但你知道我生性冲动
But you know how impulsive I am.
对
Yeah.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
做我最擅长的 冲动行事
Doing what I do best. Being impulsive.
你
You, uh...?
J.杜德的帆船厂
你想谈什么
What did you need to talk about?
你说... 或许西莉亚·哈德森
You said that... maybe Celia Hudson
买♥♥通了某人
paid someone off.
所以我调查了蒂芙尼的文档
So I looked into Tiffany's files
找到了银行转账记录
and found bank transfer records.
发现哈德森家在露西被害两天后
Turns out the Hudsons did pay someone a large sum of money
确实给别人转了一大笔钱
just two days after Lucy was killed.
但... 对方不是女性
But... it wasn't a woman.
而是卡森·德鲁
It was Carson Drew.
东海岸航运公♥司♥
Eastern Shore Shipping.
这是哈德森家的空壳公♥司♥
That's the Hudsons' shell company.
他们在2000年给你♥爸♥一次性转了一笔巨款
They made a sizeable one-time payment to your dad back in 2000.
五万美元
$50,000.
为什么他们会立即给你♥爸♥转账
Why would they pay him that kind of money all at once?
我不知道
I don't know.
南茜
Nancy?
他是哈德森家的律师
Uh, he was the Hudsons' lawyer.
我确定他会收到很多他们家的电汇
I'm sure he got plenty of wire transfers from them.
对 通过他们的薪酬账户 但是这个...
Yeah, from their payroll account, but this...
就发生在露西遇害的两天后
two days after Lucy died.
乔治拿着60个龙虾卷
George is meeting me at the Horseshoe Bay Ledger
在马蹄湾纪事报等我
with 60 lobster rolls.
好让我们能进去
That's the price of admission
查看照片档案
for looking at their photo archives.
-你听见我说的了吗 -对 我听见你
- Did you hear what I just said? - Yeah, I heard you list
例举了一些财务信息
some accounting information.
但证明不了什么 所以我得走了
That does not prove anything. So I have to go.
那我和你一起去
Then I'm coming, too.
利爪餐厅
埃斯
Ace?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表