剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
She never told anybody that she was pregnant.
你是她的孩子吗
You're her child?
她给我留下了一个孙女
She gave me a granddaughter.
而且你就在这里
And here you are.
我错过了你的一辈子
I've missed your whole life.
不
No.
今后就不会错过了
Just the part before now.
呼救
Sos.
帕崔斯
Patrice...
外婆
Grandma...
我需要你告诉我乔书亚是不是回来了
I really need you to tell me if Joshua has come back.
亲爱的 他不曾离开
Sweetie... he never left.
有人吗
Hello?
不 不 不 不
No-no-no-no!
莉丝贝斯 我觉得乔书亚·多德还活着
Hey, Lisbeth, I think Joshua Dodd is alive.
露西的护身符
Lucy's charm.
你杀了欧文
You killed Owen.
如果你男友乖乖给你发
Well, if your boyfriend had just sent you the text
我要求的短♥信♥
like I asked him to,
我会放他走的
I would have let him go.
你利用他来引诱我
You used him to lure me to you.
我是想的 但他不肯就范
I tried, but he wouldn't do it.
他打了我
He fought me.
我不能让他闹出动静
I had to keep him quiet.
费了一番事
It wasn't easy.
比起自己性命 他似乎更在意你
He seemed to care more about you than his own life.
我并非有意伤害他
I didn't go there to hurt him.
他不是那个在我为我妹妹寻求正义时
He wasn't the one that turned the cops on me
把我交给警♥察♥的人
when all I wanted was justice for my sister.
露西不是被谋杀的
Lucy was not murdered.
不 她是
Yes, she was!
而你
And you...
你通过向法官作证我妹妹是自杀
you helped Ryan Hudson get away with it
帮助瑞安·哈德森脱罪
by convincing the judge that my own sister killed herself.
你妹妹是我妈妈
Your sister was my mother!
我明白你还不知道这件事
I know you didn't know it,
但你最后一次见她时 她怀孕了
but the last time you saw her, she was pregnant.
几小时后 她前往悬崖
And-and hours later, she headed up to the bluffs
结束了生命
to end her life.
别撒谎了
Stop lying to me.
她在那里生下了我
She gave birth there, to me.
她叫凯特·德鲁来帮忙
She called Kate Drew for help.
她让她保证不会泄露我的身份
She made her promise to not tell anybody my identity.
我是露西的女儿
I am Lucy's daughter.
我是你的外甥女 你的家人
I am your niece, your family.
不
No.
南茜
Nancy!
警♥察♥来了
The cops are here.
乔什
Josh...
别想着跑了
don't try to run.
乔什 不要
Josh, don't!
乔什
Josh!
他当时就用一只手抓着楼顶边缘
He was hanging onto the edge of the building with one arm.
南茜冲过去把他拉了回来
Nancy races over, grabs onto him to pull him back up.
不知道是不是我撞过去的
I don't know if I raced over to him.
我差点放手了
I almost let him fall.
那也是正当防御
Hey, that was self-preservation.
他都发疯了
He went psycho on you.
他也很重
He was also really heavy.
我是认真的 我真的考虑过
I mean it, though. I-I thought about it.
但你最后没松手才是最重要的
Yeah, but it matters more what you did about it.
你让他振作起来
You pulled him up together.
我们就要这样打败这个诅咒
And that's how we're gonna beat this curse.
对
Right.
不管会发生什么 我们都将一起面对
Whatever comes, we're in this together.
一起被诅咒
All cursed together.
有的人可是有自己的专属诅咒的
Some of us have our own personal curses,
谢谢
thank you.
"阿格雷卡"里可没有"我"
Well, there is no "I" In "Aglaeca,"
所以 放轻松 队友们
so rest up, team.
走吧
Let's go.
你好啊
Hey, you.
我只是想说谢谢你
I just wanted to say thank you
把乔书亚·多德关进了监狱
for putting Joshua Dodd in prison.
我的家人都很感激
My family really appreciates it.
是啊 总是乐于服务...
Yeah. I'm always happy to serve...
并保护
and protect.
他要求请律师了吗
Has he asked for a lawyer,
你知道吗
do you know?
是你想知道
Were you wondering that,
还是你的戴安姨妈让你盯着我
or did Aunt Diana ask you to keep tabs on me?
我只是想在她需要时支持她
I'm just trying to support her in her time of need.
好吧 那万一她让你
All right, so what happens
给她搞到一些
when she asks you to keep her abreast of something
我不该说的事呢
that I'm not allowed to talk about?
你说得好像我的家人
Wow, you're saying it like my family are
是一群罪犯
a bunch of criminals.
贝斯 他们导致了很多悲剧
Uh, Bess, they have a hall of tragedies.
嗯...
Ye--
万一你发现
What happens when you find out
你的家人有些不可告人的秘密呢
that your family has some skeletons in the closet?
你会告诉我吗
Are you gonna let me know?
请
May I?
等等
Wait.
我...
I just...
我一定要说
I need to say this.
我对感情的态度
My outlook on relationships has been...
很糟糕
a little screwed up.
我的坏习惯就是
I have a really bad habit of
总会把人往最坏的方向想
expecting the least out of people,
包括你
including you,
我真的很抱歉
and I'm really sorry.
不 你不需要道歉
No, no, you don't need to apologize.
不 我需要
No, I-I do.
向你
To you,
还有向我自己
and to myself.
当我在马文家不告而别时
When I ghosted you at the Marvins',
我去找瑞安了
I went to go and see Ryan.
好吧 这我倒是没想到
Okay, I didn't see that coming.
那只是一个了结 一个
It was just for closure; closure that
我自己都不知道我需要的了结
I didn't even know that I needed.
我以前以为我和他之前的一切
I thought that what I had with him
是我活该
was all I deserved.
我现在知道
And now I know
我该得到我想要的
I deserve whatever the hell I want.
那是什么呢
And... what's that?
你
You.
我们
Us.
不是我们"随意"的样子
And not just some "on the side" version of us.
你要在镇中♥央♥牵着我的手
You holding my hand in the center of town.
秀恩爱到整个世界都烦透我们
So much PDA that the world is gonna barf.
我想我只是习惯做被你瞒起来的女孩了
I guess I just got so used to being the girl you keep a secret,
而不是被你带去吃晚餐的女孩
not the girl you take to dinner.
那
Well, then,
我来预定
I'll make reservations.
我知道你的父母从来没有给过你
I know that your mother and father never showed you
你应得的那种无条件的爱
the kind of unconditional love that you deserve.
但是你要知道 这里都爱你 亲爱的
But know that you are loved here, my darling,
只要你想要 你就能有一个家
and you have a home here, if you want it.
因为马文家的人互相照应
Because Marvins take care of Marvins.
我想要照顾你
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表