剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
《神探南茜》前情提要
Previously on Nancy Drew...
我拿到蒂芙尼的毒性测试了
I got the toxicology back on Tiffany.
她不是自然死亡的
She didn't die of natural causes.
她是被毒死的
She was poisoned.
露西·塞布尔在
Lucy Sable disappeared
庆典之后就消失了 再也没人见过
after the celebration, never seen again.
二十年前被谋杀的女孩的裙子
What's the dress of a girl who was murdered
怎么会出现在我的阁楼里
20 years ago doing in my attic?
露西知道哈德森一家过去的秘密
Lucy knew Hudson family secrets in the past,
哈德森一家联♥系♥了他们最喜欢的律师
and the Hudsons called in their favorite lawyer
过来处理这烂摊子
to come and clean up the mess.
我没有杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone!
我有理由怀疑你
I have reason to suspect you!
凯伦一眼就看见了
Karen found it in plain sight.
你有很多针对我的证据啊
You had quite the list of evidence against me.
卡森·德鲁 你因涉嫌杀害露西·塞布尔被捕了
Carson Drew, you're under arrest for the murder of Lucy Sable.
德鲁小姐 你是什么时候开始觉得
Miss Drew, when did you first come to believe
你父亲应该对露西·塞布尔的谋杀案负责
your father was responsible for the murder of Lucy Sable?
你称哈德森家在露西·塞布尔事发两天后
You wrote the Hudsons paid Carson $50,000
给了卡森五万美元
two days after Lucy Sable's death.
哈德森家雇了你父亲去杀露西·塞布尔吗
Did the Hudsons pay your father to kill Lucy Sable?
我们能结束了吗
Can we call it a day?
南茜 你要严肃对待这件事
Nancy, you need to take this seriously.
你会被传唤去为你父亲
Okay? You're gonna be subpoenaed to testify against your father
快到来的证据听证会作证
at his evidentiary hearing soon.
还有之后的审讯
And his trial after that.
我知道你担心你♥爸♥
Look, I know you're worried about your dad,
但 我们有
but, I mean, we've got a...
他已经蹲了两周监狱了 全都怪我
He's been in jail for two weeks, and it's all my fault.
他没有杀露西 我的推测全错了
He didn't kill Lucy. My theory was all wrong.
如果你肯定他是无辜的
Okay, so if you're convinced he's innocent,
就帮我把他救出来
then help me get him out.
卡森没有解释任何对他不利的证据
Carson's not explaining any of the evidence against him.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
不知道
No.
他想你了
He misses you.
他说他在电♥话♥时间给你一天打两次电♥话♥
He said he calls during his phone privileges twice a day,
但你从来不接
but you never pick up.
他不应该想我 他该恨我
Well, he shouldn't miss me. He should hate me.
我把他搞进去的
I put him there.
马蹄湾英雄:少年侦探捉住杀手父亲
他对你是恨不起来的
He's not capable of hating you.
他担心你又不吃饭了
He's worried you're not eating.
叫他别担心
Well, tell him not to worry.
也许你应该自己告诉他
Maybe you could tell him yourself.
我外婆以前会在屋子周围挂那些
My grandmother used to hang those around her house.
捉鬼陷阱吗
Ghost traps?
你是想抓鬼吗
Are you trying to catch a ghost?
差不多吧
Something like that.
神探南茜
第一季第十集
你给南茜发短♥信♥提醒她带花了吗
Hey, did you text Nancy to remind her to bring flowers?
怎么 再让她更忙一点吗
What, and add another thing to her plate?
不了 谢谢 你来吧
No thanks. You do it.
她怎么样了
Hey, how is she?
她来工作 然后就走了
She shows up for work, and then she leaves.
你也不能怪她
You can't blame her.
有时候一个人要单独静静
Sometimes you just got to be alone.
她也不算是一个人啊
I mean, she's not completely alone.
她跟我妈还聊呢
She talks to my mom.
聊怎么找失踪的鬼魂
About how to find a missing ghost.
我知道南茜觉得西蒙把死去的露西
I know Nancy thinks Simon flung Dead Lucy
扔到了灵魂世界的最深处
to the furthest depths of the spirit world,
但如果露西失踪是因为
but what if Lucy went MIA
他们抓到了谋杀她的人
because they arrested the man who murdered her,
她终于安息了呢
and she's finally at peace?
这就是你怎么判断一个人无辜的吗
That's your barometer for innocence?
-是啊 -通过看没看到鬼魂吗
- Yeah. - u202dGhost sightings, or lack of them?
德鲁先生的指纹在犯罪现场
Hey, Mr. Drew's fingerprints were on a bloody knife
一把带血的刀上
at the crime scene.
我真心希望你不用打官司
I seriously hope you don't end up on a jury.
惊喜
Surprise!
南茜
Nancy.
这是干什么
Ah. What is all this?
这是埃斯第一天回来上班
It's Ace's first day back at work.
没关系 你不记得真的没关系
No, but it's so fine. It's so fine that you didn't remember that.
忘了花也没事
Or the flowers.
我太差劲了
I'm the worst.
不 南茜
No, Nancy.
你不差劲 没事的
You're not. It's fine.
-是吧 没事 真没关系 -是啊 是啊
- Right, guys? It's fine. So fine. - Yeah. Yeah.
-没事 真没事 -没关系的
- So fine. Yeah. Super fine. - You're fine. No, it's-it's fine.
没事的
It's okay. u202d It's fine.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么样
How are you?
每个人都这么问我
Everybody asks me that.
你们把我脸画蛋糕上了
Y'all put my face on a cake?
-惊喜 -惊喜
- Surprise! - Surprise!
-哥们还好吗 -嘿
- What's up, man? - Hey.
好了 来吃了蛋糕收拾一下吧 五分钟就开门了
All right, let's eat this cake and clean it up. We open in five.
很开心你还活着
Glad you're alive.
你想我了吗
Did you miss me?
完全没有
I absolutely did not.
-我真的很抱歉 -不
- I'm really sorry. I'm... - u202dNo.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, and...
你怎么样
How-how are you?
我得接个电♥话♥
Um, I have to take this.
给你个名字
I've got a name for you.
白类叶升麻
Actaea pachypoda.
蒂芙尼·哈德森是被这个弄死的
It's what killed Tiffany Hudson. Uh...
又叫做白莓浆果毒
Also known as white baneberry poison.
从浆果里面提取毒药非常困难
Uh, creating the poison from the berries is incredibly difficult.
检测到它更难
Detecting it is even harder.
还好我认识一个天才 对吧
Oh, well, good thing I know a genius, right?
大多验尸官想都不会想到这种毒
Most coroners wouldn't even screen for this toxin
因为它的死状跟心脏问题致死很像
because it mimics a death by cardiac event.
他们会毫不犹豫判定为自然死亡
They would just rule it natural causes without a second thought.
我以为你会很开心的
I-I thought you'd be thrilled by this.
是个新线索
It's a new lead for you.
只是
Uh, it's just,
每次我查案的时候 我都会伤害周围的人
every time I dig into a case, I hurt everybody around me.
所以我在
So, just...
想我到底要做什么
trying to figure out what I should do.
瞧瞧
Check it out.
已经两周了
It has been two weeks.
我还以为风波已经过去了
And I thought that this would have calmed down by now.
最终会过去的
It will... eventually.
听着 你能再多加一次班吗
Look, can you just endure one more shift?
我们账单拖欠两个月了 这种生意好转
We're two months behind on bills, and this uptick
-真的 真的能帮到我们 -乔治
- in business could really, really help us. u202d- George.
拜托了
Please?
别这样 你有个人粉丝网站
Oh, come on. You have your own fan site.
"南茜·德鲁爆料" 每天有无数访问量
@NancyDrewsNews. It gets, like, a bazillion likes a day.
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
-去整理储藏室吧 -谢谢
- Go organize the pantry. u202d- Thank you.
不用
u202dYeah.
南茜 你好
Nancy. Hi.
我还没回你电♥话♥
I-I owe you a call back.
-事情变得棘手 -不 我懂 我明白
- Things have just been crazy. - No. I know. I get it.
-我就是来看看你怎 -乔治会杀了我
- I just came by to see how you... - George is gonna kill me
如果我不 不回去继续工作
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表