剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我们发布了对乔书亚·多德的全州通缉令
We issued a statewide BOLO for Joshua Dodd.
所有的高速上都设有检查站
We have checkpoints on all the highways,
麦金尼斯警长正在与海岸警卫队协调
and Chief McGinnis is coordinating with the Coast Guard.
已经过去一小时了
It's been over an hour.
他可能早就逃走了
He could be anywhere by now.
他提到过他的朋友 家人吗
Did he mention any friends, family?
没有 只有他妈妈
No. Just--just his mom.
她搬到了...
And she just moved to a place in, uh...
梅普尔顿的金阁
Mapleton. Golden Pavilion.
尼克
Nick.
电力被掐断了
Okay. Power got knocked out,
但这东西应该有备用电池
but this thing's supposed to have a backup battery,
希望我们能有所发现
so hopefully, we got something.
-不不 南茜 别 -等等
- No. No. Nancy, don't! -Wait!
南茜
Nancy.
他走了
He's gone.
神探南茜
第一季 第十五集
希望你饿了
Hope you're hungry.
培根特别脆 你最喜欢的
Bacon's extra crispy, just the way you like it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我要出门了
Um, but I'm actually on my way out.
我觉得你今天应该在家待着
You know, I think you should stay home today.
休息一下
Get some rest.
可惜没这个时间
No time for that, unfortunately.
不管你要去干什么 都可以放一放
Whatever else you have going on, it can wait.
我要去防止你蹲大牢
What I have going on is trying to keep you out of jail,
所以等不了
so no, it cannot.
南茜 你昨晚差点死了
Nancy, you almost died last night.
差点死了是我的新常态
Almost dying is my new normal.
拜托 我认真的
Come on. I'm serious.
乔书亚还逍遥法外
Joshua is still out there.
我们的前院有州警♥察♥把守
We've got the state police guarding our front porch.
-软禁的好处 -我没事
- Benefits of house arrest. - I am fine.
乔什要找的人肯定是瑞安
If Josh is going after anyone, it's Ryan.
我确定他肯定和他的安保团队一起
And I'm sure he's holed up at the Hudson compound
躲在哈德森大院里
with his security detail.
我并没有好受一点
Well, that doesn't make me feel any better.
你能不能告诉我
Do you want to maybe tell me
你为什么觉得他会去找瑞安
why you think he'd be going after Ryan?
乔书亚本来想在利爪餐厅毒死瑞安
Joshua went to poison Ryan at The Claw
却不小心杀了蒂芙尼
but killed Tiffany instead.
他找到了一些证据 让他相信
He found some evidence that led him to believe
是瑞安杀了露西
that Ryan killed Lucy.
显然
Apparently,
露西和瑞安在她死的那天晚上本来要见面
Lucy and Ryan planned to meet the night she died.
瑞安在2000年的时候不是在寄宿学校吗
Wouldn't Ryan have been away at boarding school in 2000?
他是这么说的 但如果我能在明天前
That's his story. But if I can prove
证明这并不是事实
that he wasn't and do it before tomorrow...
那你可以闯进我的听证会
Then maybe you can burst into my evidentiary hearing
用一剂灵丹妙药来撤销所有的指控
with a magic bullet that gets all the charges dropped.
南茜
Nancy,
我不想让你抱太大希望
I don't want you to get your hopes up.
明天的听证会之后
After the evidentiary hearing tomorrow,
他们很可能在我等待审判的同时
they will most likely transfer me
把我转移到另一个郡的监狱里
to a prison in the next county while I'm awaiting trial.
如果我能证明的话 你就不用去了
But it is possible that you won't.
你很有可能无罪释放 对吗
It's possible you'll be exonerated, right?
告诉我这是有可能的
Tell me it's possible.
这需要奇迹
It'd take a miracle.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我去找到你的奇迹
I'm gonna go find you your miracle.
利爪餐厅
你昨晚在这里过夜吗
What, you slept here last night?
是啊
Yeah.
我家是犯罪现场
My place is a crime scene,
多亏了海港日
and every hotel in town's booked solid
城里的每一家酒店都订满了
thanks to this Harbor Day.
所以
So...
乔书亚杀了蒂芙尼吗
Joshua killed Tiffany, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我想不明白为什么
I'm still trying to make sense of it.
乔什是怎么接触到罕见的毒药呢
I mean, h--how did Josh even get his hands on some rare poison?
连环杀手克莱尔
Well, serial killer Claire
是我们当地拥有白莓浆果毒的人 对吗
was our only local baneberry poisoner, right?
或许他们一起参加了
I don't know. Maybe they were in, like,
读书会之类的事
a book club together or something.
海港日快乐 我的马蹄湾
Happy Harbor Day, my fellow Horseshoe Bay...
的人
ans.
马蹄湾的人
Horseshoe Bayites?
湾人
Bayfolk?
试试这种说法 "湾仔"
Trying to get traction on Baygles.
马蹄湾仔
Horseshoe Baygles.
姑娘 你脑子里在想什么
Girl, what is on your head?
这是我太太太太
This belonged to my great-great-great--
好多个太 爷爷的 道格拉斯·马文
lots of great-- grandfather, Douglas Marvin.
我从戴安姨妈那里借的
I borrowed it from Aunt Diana.
如果他们不知道你借走了
If they don't know you're borrowing,
这就叫偷
it's called stealing,
-贝斯 -是的
- Bess. -Yes.
我就是这么应对的
And, you know, this is how I cope.
杀人犯逍遥法外 压力很大
Okay? It's very stressful with a murderer on the loose.
贝斯
Bess.
有人想尴尬地转移一下话题吗
Someone want to awkwardly change the subject?
我来
I'll do it.
所以
Um, so, uh,
这个假期要干什么
what's the deal with this holiday anyway?
海港日标志着
Well, Harbor Day marks the anniversary
第一艘船驶达马蹄湾的纪念日
of the first ship that reached Horseshoe Bay.
并且那艘船上有一位马文家的祖先
And turns out that there was a Marvin ancestor on board.
我是这个节日的成立者之一
I am a founder.
最有意思的部分你没讲
You're missing the best part.
那艘船本应该在弗吉尼亚州靠岸
The ship was supposed to land in Virginia,
但一个叫做阿格雷卡的邪恶海洋精灵
but an evil sea spirit called the Aglaeca
让船偏离了航道 最后在这里靠岸了
drove the ship off course, and it landed here instead.
叫什么卡
The a-whatta?
阿格雷卡
The Aglaeca.
根据都市传说 每年在
Urban legend says that one day a year,
海港日这一天 你可以看向镜子
on Harbor Day, you can look into the mirror,
向阿格雷卡许愿要求一些东西
and you can ask the Aglaeca for something.
有一次 我许愿要个PS3
One time, I asked him for a PS3.
结果并没有得到一台PS3
I didn't get the PS3.
但我确实许愿了
But I asked for it.
我也是 我高中的时候
Same. I asked for tons of stuff
许愿要过好多东西 但从没得到过
in high school, and I got none of them.
幸运的是 我的眼睛没有流血
Silver lining: my eyes didn't bleed,
据说愿望得偿了就会那样
which supposedly happens when you get your wish.
-你们在聊阿格雷卡吗 -是的
- We talking about the Aglaeca? - Mm-hmm.
那全是胡诌的
Yeah, that's a load of crap.
我一直都还没拿到智能平衡车呢
I'm still waiting for my hoverboard scooter
还有初版的《总统班底》
and my first edition copy of All The President's Men.
你还好吗
Hey. How you feeling?
我没事
I'm fine.
你那有瑞安写给露西的电邮的拷贝吗
Hey, do you have the copies of Ryan's e-mails to Lucy?
有的 在我车里
Mm-hmm, in my car.
文档跟踪很重要的
All about that paper trail.
看看这个
Whoa, check it out.
麦金尼斯警长正指挥属下对乔书亚·多德展开搜捕
Chief McGinnis is leading the manhunt for Joshua Dodd,
由于对在逃杀人犯乔书亚·多德的持续搜捕
海港日被取消
我们现在认为他是
who we now believe is responsible
杀害蒂芙尼·哈德森的凶手
for the death of Tiffany Hudson.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表