剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
《神探南茜》前情提要
Previously on Nancy Drew...
发现哈德森家
Turns out the Hudsons did pay
在露西被害两天后确实给别人转了一大笔钱
someone a large sum of money two days after Lucy was killed.
是卡森·德鲁
It was Carson Drew.
我猜自己单身太久了
I guess I've just been on my own for so long,
我从来不会和任何人建立亲密关系
I've never let myself get close to someone like that.
既然露西可以通过电子交流
Since Lucy communicates through electronics,
我们可以让她问龙问题得到答案
we can have her answer questions through the dragon.
绿眼睛代表是 红嘴巴代表否
Green for yes, the mouth red for no.
你缠上我是因为我在阁楼上找到的东西吗
Are you haunting me because of what I found in the attic?
我觉得你在为麦金尼斯工作
I think you're working for McGinnis.
麦金尼斯抓到我正在黑进政♥府♥的电脑系统
McGinnis caught me hacking into a government computer system.
那可是联邦重罪
It's a federal offense.
我怎么知道我能相信你
How am I supposed to trust anything you say?
我会修复好这一切
I'm gonna fix this.
劳拉可能杀了蒂芙尼
Laura may have killed Tiffany.
我不想一个人开车到海边去
I didn't want to drive down the coast alone.
这样我们也能聊聊
Gives us time to talk, too.
嗯
Yeah.
正在录音
天啊 埃斯
Oh, my God. Ace.
在事故中 一切似乎都变成了慢动作
Everything seems to move in slow-motion in an accident.
最糟糕的部份是你明明知道要相撞
The worst part is when you can see the collision coming
却无能为力阻止
and you just can't do anything to stop it.
你杀了露西·塞布尔吗
Did you kill Lucy Sable?
我...
Did I...
我杀了露西·塞布尔吗
Did I kill Lucy Sable?
-我有证据 -你有证据
- I have evidence. - You have evidence?
有过证据 一丝未鉴别女性头发
Had evidence: an unidentified female hair
在露西死的当晚被发现残留在她破碎的王冠上
found in Lucy's broken crown from the night she died.
那顶王冠从化验它的实验室消失了
That crown disappeared from the lab where it was being processed,
就在波士顿
in Boston.
但你已经知道了
But you already knew that.
所以你可以别露出被冒犯的表情了
So you can stop acting offended.
你想知道我是怎么发现的吗
You're trying to figure out how I know?
你手♥机♥上的定位系统
The GPS on your phone.
这是你忘记掩盖的马脚
That's the part you forgot to cover up.
掩盖 我没有
Cover up? I didn't...
关于露西·塞布尔在阁楼的血裙子你说了谎
That was lucy Sable's bloody dress in the attic that you lied about.
-南茜 -露西知道哈德森一家过去的秘密
- Nancy... - Lucy knew Hudson family secrets in the past.
蒂芙尼知道哈德森一家现在的秘密
Tiffany knew Hudson family secrets in the present.
现在她俩都死了
Both of them are dead.
而这两次 哈德森一家都联♥系♥了
And both times, the Hudsons called in
他们最爱的律师来清理后事
their favorite lawyer to come and clean up the mess.
我没有杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone!
你以为我是什么人
Who do you think you're talking to?
我不是什么杀手
I'm not some kind of hit man.
我有理由怀疑你
I have reason to suspect you.
你怀疑任何人 任何事
You suspect everyone of everything.
你向来如此 从你小时候就是
You always have, ever since you were a kid.
但如果你要一直怀疑亲近的人
But if you keep suspecting the people closest to you
犯下如此令人发指的罪 你会孤独终老
of horrific crimes, you're gonna end up alone.
我试过打电♥话♥了
I tried calling.
乔治 现在不是个好时机
George, this is not a good time.
发生车祸了 是埃斯
There was an accident. It was Ace.
神探南茜
第一季第八集
你怎么样
How are you?
有消息吗 现在怎么样了
Are there updates? What's going on?
劳拉·坦迪在做术前准备
Laura Tandy's being prepped.
埃斯已经进手术室了
Uh, Ace is already in surgery.
等候室全是家人
Waiting rooms are overflowing with family.
还有警♥察♥ 很多很多警♥察♥
Cops. There's a lot of cops.
埃斯的父亲是警队的传奇人物
Ace's father was something of a legend on the force.
我过去看看
I'm gonna go check in.
尼克在车祸现场
Nick was at the scene of the accident.
他发来了图片
He sent pictures.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-太惨了 -如果劳拉·坦迪死了
- Yeah. - If Laura Tandy dies,
她对蒂芙尼房♥产的继承权也没了
so does her claim to Tiffany's estate.
我猜那肯定会让你的老板开心
Bet that would make your bosses happy.
是哈德森一家派你来的吗
Did the Hudsons send you here?
她是为了我才来的
She's here for me, for support.
我敢肯定她老板肯定非常希望
And I'm sure her employers are really hoping
大家都能撑下来
everybody pulls through.
别这样 德鲁
Okay, Drew...
不 没关系 大家都有些烦躁
No, it's okay. Everybody's on edge.
那些是埃斯的吗
Are those Ace's?
对 医护人员必须要剪开他的衣服
Yeah. Paramedics had to cut his clothes off.
我不想让他妈妈看见这些
I didn't want his mom to see.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们最后一次谈话 埃斯和我聊得不太愉快
Last time we talked, Ace and I had a difficult conversation.
关于什么
About what?
他觉得自己让我们失望了
He felt like he was letting us down.
他想证明一些事
He wanted to prove something.
他想弄清劳拉是否...
Trying to figure out if Laura...
与蒂芙尼的死有关
was connected to Tiffany's death.
所以他才和她在一起
That's why he was with her.
贝斯 你能打开这个吗
Bess, can you unlock this, please?
你为什么会觉得我知道他的密♥码♥
What makes you think I know his passcode?
你们的关系很好
You two are that kind of close.
最后一条信息是发给你的 南茜
Last text was to you, Nancy.
南茜
我给你发我找到的
"我给你发我找到的"
"Send u what I find."
新录音2
有段录音 录制时间是一小时前
There's an audio recording, time-stamped an hour ago.
差不多是车祸发生的时候
That's about when the crash happened.
别人的家事你无从了解
I mean, you can't know what goes on inside someone else's family.
我只是想知道
I'm just trying to get a sense
-你和你妹妹的事 -贝斯 我要走了
- of you and your sister. - Bess, I'm gonna go.
-好吗 -那你和你的家人...
- Okay? - Well, how are you and your family...
-劳拉 开慢点 -我都没踩油门
- Laura, slow down! - My foot's not even on the gas.
-我说真的 你看 -劳拉
- No, I swear, look! - Laura!
-不是我踩的油门 -慢点
- I-I'm not doing it! - Slow down!
-车不听使唤 -快踩刹车
- I can't control it! - Hit the brakes!
我没法...
I-I can't...
怎么回事 是谁在开车
What the hell? Who's in control of the car?
想杀掉劳拉·坦迪的人
Somebody who wanted Laura Tandy dead.
这绝对不是场意外事故
This was definitely not an accident.
你们朋友的脑电波结果不乐观
Your friend's brain readings are concerning.
我们正在努力寻找
We're struggling to find a medical explanation
他昏迷的原因
for why he's in a coma.
-等等 什么 -你是说昏迷吗
- Wait, what? - Did you say coma?
头部受伤的后果难以预料
Head injuries are unpredictable.
我们会监测观察他一晚
We'll keep monitoring him overnight.
我再去做些检查和扫描
I'll run some more tests and some scans.
但愿他能有好转的迹象...
Hopefully he'll show some signs of improvement...
埃斯
Ace?
警长
Chief?
你跟见鬼了似的
You look like you saw a ghost.
这表情我近来见得越来越多了
That's a look I'm starting to recognize around here.
帕利综合医院
引擎 气缸 马力 驱动 液压油量
你在研究什么
What are you studying?
老海军
我在购物减压呢
I'm just stress-shopping.
我买♥♥了几条当晚到货的摇滚巨星牛仔裤
I bought some Rockstar jeans to come overnight.
我们已经在这儿过了一晚了
We've been here overnight.
那我的牛仔裤呢
Hey, then, where are my jeans?
尼克
有什么进展
Any change?
劳拉被推进手术室了
They rushed Laura into surgery.
她的肾脏破裂了
She has a ruptured kidney.
埃斯的脑电波结果依然异常
Ace's brain readings are still abnormal.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表