剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
If my father gave you his word, yes.
但是 南茜 不会就这么结束的
But, Nancy, it's not gonna end there.
如果他想要抹黑欧文 他自有专业的人士
If he wants dirt on Owen, he's got professionals.
为什么要联♥系♥一个大学辍学的
Why-why does he call a college dropout?
我没有辍学 我没有申请
I didn't drop out. I never applied.
这不一样 而且是我找他的
It's different. And I went to him.
这不重要
Only, it doesn't matter.
我没有选择了
Well, I am out of options.
当然了 除非你愿意帮忙
Unless, of course, you would be willing to help.
我也许是和我父亲有点不合
I may have my issues with my father,
但是
but...
我很清楚
I know well enough
他下场的时候 我可不能插手
not to get involved when he's in play.
贝赛德利爪餐厅夏日派对
你是整晚没睡吗
Were you up all night?
我...我当时不知道你要干到现在
Oh, I... I didn't know you were gonna keep working.
你也没问 直接走了
You didn't ask. You just left.
我没事
I'm good.
我们...没事吧
Are... we good?
当然了 我还有很多事要做
Sure. I just have a lot to get done.
不要因为我想帮忙而把我推开
Hey, don't push me away just 'cause I want to help.
你管这叫帮忙
You call this helping?
我管这叫躲在大家的问题后
I call it hiding behind everyone else's problems.
你和南茜分手了
You broke up with Nancy,
但是她一需要你 你就放下所有事
yet you drop everything when she needs you.
不 我们要在某个时间点前
No. We had to get to this guy's place
赶到这家伙的家里
before a certain time.
他...他可以帮我们扳倒哈德森家
And... he could help us take down the Hudsons.
为蒂凡尼 当然了
For Tiffany. Exactly.
所有人都是你的挡箭牌
You make everyone else your project.
你有很多钱了
Look, you've got a bunch of money.
不如去找个你自己的挡箭牌吧
Why don't you go find a project of your own?
谢谢大家接受我们的邀请
Thanks for accepting our invitation.
很久不见了
It's been too long.
是吗 我还觉得
Has it? And I was thinking
能再久一点呢
it could have been a little bit longer.
天啊 要是我还喝酒就好了
Oh, man, I wish I still drank.
这就是你踏入阿尔斯通家族的敲门砖吗
So, is this your ticket to the Alston family?
她真可人
She is darling.
贝斯不仅仅只是那样
Bess is so much more than that.
而且保持家族团结是好事 毕竟有人
And it's good to keep family close, what with someone
盯上了蒂凡尼可怜的妹妹
going after Tiffany's poor little sister.
脏警 他会为他的所作所为付出代价
Dirty cop. He'll pay for what he did.
我觉得你已经给他付得够多了
I think you've paid him enough.
你以为你的家族没有什么肮脏的秘密吗
You don't think your family has skeletons?
问问你姨妈关于镜湾的事
Ask your aunt about Mirror Bay.
记住了 要是你盯上我们
Make no mistake, if you come after us,
那可得两败俱伤
any destruction will be mutually assured.
如果你威胁完了我的侄女 埃弗雷特
If you're done threatening my nephew, Everett,
能递一下盐吗
can you pass the salt?
我的汤有点淡
My soup is a bit bland.
我要找埃弗雷特谈谈
I need to speak with Everett.
-你来这里干什么 -南茜
- What are you doing here? - Nancy?
你可以进我办公室
You can step into my office.
所以我一直联♥系♥不上我们的新朋友吗
Is this why I haven't been able to reach our new friend?
埃弗雷特会帮忙释放我的爸爸
Everett's gonna help free my dad.
发生了什么
What's going on here?
欧文发现了一名苏格兰美人号♥的幸存者
Owen found a survivor of the Bonny Scot.
赶紧把事情解决了
Let's get this sorted out.
晚饭都凉了
Well, dinner is getting cold.
如果真的有幸存者呢
And so what if there's a survivor?
他可以证明是你的家族在苏格兰美人号♥上做手脚
He can prove that your family sabotaged the Bonny Scot,
杀死了船员和塞巴斯蒂安叔叔
killing the crew and my Uncle Sebastian
将这些遗物据为己有
to keep the artifacts for yourselves.
你在指控我们为了保险金
Are you accusing us of murdering 12 people
杀了12个人吗
for insurance money?
她这惊讶和受到冒犯的神情
Her shocked and offended face.
已经磨炼了十几年了
She's been honing it for decades.
拜托 要是塞巴斯蒂安还活着
Please. The payout would have been pennies
补偿金跟他能为我们赚的钱比起来不值一提
compared to what we would have made had Sebastian lived.
他的死对我们的公♥司♥来说都是重创
His death set back both our companies.
价值十几亿的交易都黄了
Billion-dollar deals fell apart.
也许并不是和生意有关
Maybe it was less about business
而是埃弗雷特因为塞巴斯蒂安勾引你而要杀他
and more about Everett wanting to kill Sebastian for diddling you,
西莉亚
Celia.
-母亲 -天啊
- Mother? - Oh, my goodness.
幸存者有物证
The survivor has physical evidence--
一块炸♥弹♥的碎片
pieces of the actual bomb.
他可以是从任何地方搞到的
Which he could have gotten anywhere.
他早就知道集装箱里是空的
He knew the shipping containers were empty.
他还有帮他登船的证人
And he had a witness that helped him get on board.
花多少钱才能压下来
How much to make this all go away?
给巴希尔安排绿卡和不错的退休待遇
Green card and a nice retirement package for Bashiir.
没问题
I can do that.
再给他安排一个新身份
Plus a new identity and a relocation
安排他住到马文找不到他的地方
someplace the Marvins can never find him.
不如...两百万
Let's say... two million?
可以
That'll work.
巴希尔的账户
Bashiir's account number.
德鲁小姐 真是有其父必有其女
Ms. Drew, you certainly are your father's daughter.
所有人都坐着别动
Everyone, please stay seated.
埃弗雷特·哈德森
Everett Hudson,
你因涉嫌诈骗 敲诈
you are under arrest for fraud,
以及十二起谋杀罪而被捕了
racketeering and 12 counts of murder.
你转钱的账户是我们的
The account you transferred that money into-- it's ours.
等等 等等
Wait, hold up, hold up.
-你是警♥察♥吗 -那应该叫卧底 瑞安
- You're a cop? - I think it's called a sting, Ryan.
看来我帮不了你♥爸♥爸了
Looks like I won't be able to help your father after all.
我觉得不用你也可以
I think we'll muddle through without you.
你怎么会让事情变成这样
How could you let this happen?
我发现和你塞巴斯蒂安偷♥情♥的证据时
I should have left after I found the proof
就该离开你的
of your affair with Sebastian.
露西档案里不见的一页
The missing contents of Lucy's file.
真的是埃弗雷特拿的
Everett did take it.
好样的
Hey. Nice work.
谢谢
Hey. Thanks.
你也是 谢谢你帮忙
Uh, you, too. Thanks for the help.
嗯 假装和你吵架就和真的吵架一样有趣
Yeah, faking a fight with you is almost as fun as a real fight.
我们欠你的
We owe you.
算是扯平了吧
Consider us even.
古币的事
For the coins.
你还会帮巴希尔
And you're gonna help Bashiir.
嗯 我会资助他的龙虾项目
Yeah, I'm financing his lobster operation,
我还雇了东海岸最好的移♥民♥律师
and I hired the best immigration lawyer on the East Coast.
听起来很不错
Now, that seems very fair.
我说了
Like I said.
只要一路追寻 就能得到
We go after what we want, and we get it.
如果你是我 叫出巴希尔
If you'd been me and-and handing over Bashiir
也许能救你的家人 你会这么做吧
meant saving your family, would you have done it?
我不知道
Uh, I-I don't know.
还好你想到了另一个解决办法
It's a good thing you thought of another alternative.
我终于能约你出去了吗
Hey, can I finally take you out?
一起庆祝
To celebrate?
我很乐意
Uh, I'd like to.
但我不行
But I can't.
是因为尼克吗
Is this about Nick?
不总是因为一个男人的
It's not always about a guy.
下次股东大会之前
Your father will be out
你父亲就能出狱
by the next shareholders' meeting.
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
他是这个家族的领袖
He's the head of this family,
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表