剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我其实是来寻求帮助的
I'm actually here to ask for help.
帮什么
To do what?
最终 我觉得露西·塞布尔
So, I think Lucy Sable
想让我和她妈妈聊聊
wants me to talk to her mom.
好吧 这希望不大 我知道
Okay. u202dIt's a long shot, I know.
但如果帕崔斯·多德知道如何
But if Patrice Dodd knows something that could help
-洗脱我爸爸的罪名 -我们加入
- exonerate my dad... - We're in.
露西妈妈现在在哪
Where's Lucy's mom now?
从我和乔什的最后一次对话来看
Well, according to my last conversation with Josh,
她只会在那一个地方
there's really only one place she could be.
拉克斯珀巷疗养院
西伯里县唯一的精神病医院
The only mental hospital in Seabury County.
你说这里曾是别人的住♥宅♥
You're telling me this used to be someone's house?
只是东翼
Just the east wing.
我们就从那里钻过去
The part we're gonna sneak in through.
前门守卫严格 除非
Front door security is tight-- the only way
你是病人亲属 才能进去拜访
you can get a visitors' pass is if you are relatives
大楼其余部分戒备森严
of a patient, and the rest of the building is heavily guarded.
那这其中有可乘之机吗
So is there, like, a good-news component to any of this?
他们上周才开始翻修
They just started doing renovations last week.
所以我们有两个选择
So we have two options.
通风口还是下水道
Air vents or the sewers?
上行还是下钻
Up or down.
是你的选择
Your choice.
真恶心
Gross.
好吧 说真的 你选下水道
Okay, be honest-- did you go with sewers
是在致敬冉阿让吗
as a shout-out to Jean Valjean?
我不会靠法国小说做所有决定 好吗
Heh. Not all my decisions are inspired by French novels, okay?
脚踏实地才是准则
I'd just rather keep my feet on the ground, is all.
看啊
Oh, look.
会得癌症的
Cancer.
这算哪门子翻修
What kind of renovation is this?
不
Ooh. No.
你确定这侧楼只封闭了几周吗
Are you sure this wing's only been closed a couple of weeks?
看起来像废弃几十年了
It looks like it's been abandoned for decades.
我们去找到露西妈妈 然后赶紧离开这里
Let's just find Lucy's mom and get the hell out of here.
我听不到后面有任何人声
I don't hear anyone out there.
已封闭 正在翻修
好了 一切正常
Okay, all clear.
我们走
Let's go.
神探南茜
第一季 第十二集
拉克斯珀巷疗养院
好了 当务之急
Okay, first things first.
我们得通过执勤室 进入档案间
We need to get past the security desk and into the records room
找到帕崔斯·多德住在哪里
to find out where Patrice Dodd is living.
尼克 你能从前台给我们
Nick, can you snag us some security passes
-顺几张通行证吗 -可以
- from the front desk? - Yeah.
我们短♥信♥联♥系♥
We'll communicate by text.
这有点小问题
Um, small problem with that.
没有信♥号♥♥
No service.
那整点在发霉的走廊集♥合♥
Okay, how about we meet in front of the moldy hallway
怎么样
on the hour?
好的 乔治 你和我一起
Okay. George, you're with me.
好极了 计划怎么做
Great. What's the plan?
请别说让我去调虎离山
Please don't say I'm the distraction.
你就是去调虎离山
You're the distraction.
你不是一个人很行的吗
How did you ever have a solo career?
马蹄湾帆船俱乐部
你好 你一定就是阿玛雅了
Hi. You must be Amaya.
我是贝斯
I'm Bess.
马文家的
From the Marvins.
你真是个小甜心[你想要一份点心]
You feel like a snack.
好啊
Sure.
等等 这是一个推荐
Wait, uh, is that an invitation
还是一种夸奖
or an observation?
这戒指真好看
That's a gorgeous ring.
它是一件礼物
It was a gift.
来自一个我憎恨的人
From someone I hate.
戴安姨妈说我们有事
Um, Aunt Diana said that we would have things...
有生意上的事要商讨
business things to talk about.
有事商讨
Things to talk about?
不如说有佳人可观
Or something pretty for me to look at.
我
I... u202dUh-uh.
好的
Okay.
好了 面朝这些家伙们
Okay, point your face at these guys,
但别说话
but keep it on mute.
我定了这个卡座
I double-booked this slot.
-好的 -我的时间就是金钱
- Okay. - u202dMy time is money.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
西伯里县监狱
你们知道该怎么做
You know the drill.
面朝这边 排成一列
Facing this way, single file.
靠右走
Stay to the right!
靠右
To the right!
埃弗雷特·哈德森有份礼物给你
Everett Hudson has a gift for you.
海湾利爪餐厅 全新的经营
Bayside Claw. Under new management.
埃斯
Ace.
南茜在吗
Is Nancy there?
德鲁先生 不 她出去了
Mr. D. No, she's out.
我打了她手♥机♥ 直接转入语♥音♥信箱
I tried her cell. It went right to voice mail.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
-我是说 有不对劲的吗 -不
- I mean, beyond the obvious? - No.
不 情况不好
No, it is not okay.
你得去找到南茜
You need to get Nancy.
埃弗雷特·哈德森对我下暗招了
Everett Hudson put a target on my back.
我觉得今天就会动手
I think it's happening today.
什么 那 我是说 你的律师
What? So-so, what... I mean, your lawyer needs
得带你离开那里
to get you out of there.
没用 我联♥系♥过她了 没接
No. I tried her already. Radio silence.
据我所知 埃弗雷特威胁了她
For all I know, Everett threatened her.
哈德森可以联♥系♥到所有人
The Hudsons can reach anyone:
囚犯 律师 监狱长官
inmates, attorneys, COs.
这就是为什么我需要南茜
That's why I need Nancy.
她会找到能相信的人
She can find out who to trust.
那麦金尼斯警长呢
What about Chief McGinnis?
不 埃斯
No. Ace.
他们不会让我再打电♥话♥的
They're not gonna let me make another phone call.
靠你了 好吗
You're it. Okay?
你得找到南茜
You got to get ahold of Nancy.
我要挂断了
I got to go.
好的 尽量坚持住 好吗
All right, just hang tight, all right?
营业中
南茜 我知道你正忙
Nancy, I know you're in the middle of a thing,
但我真的急需你回电♥话♥
but I really need you to call me back.
闭店
问题是你♥爸♥爸有麻烦了
But, uh, thing is that your dad is in trouble
没有时间再等
and there's no time to wait.
我相信 你知道的 会没事的
I'm sure, you know, it's gonna be okay.
但就怕万一
Unless it isn't.
但 肯定 一切会没事的
But, uh-- But it is. It's gonna be, uh, good.
回电♥话♥给我 你一有空就回给我
Just call me, call me back whenever you get a chance.
该死
Damn it.
就现在
Now.
你欠我一次 德鲁
You owe me, Drew.
不好意思 你的来访证呢
Excuse me. Where's your badge?
你不该来这里
You're not supposed to be in here.
有人逃跑
We got a runner.
多德的档案
前厅
正在追赶中
In pursuit now.
可能还有其他人逃跑 继续排查
There may be more on the loose. Keep checking.
"暂时从东楼搬出"
"Temporarily relocated out of the East Wing."
帕崔斯·多德
"低钠素餐 陪同散步"
"Low-sodium vegetarian diet, need help walking..."
你的来访证呢 你不该来这里
Where's your visitor's badge? You're not supposed to be here.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表