剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我们昨天为你送葬的
W-We buried you yesterday.
蒂芙尼
Tiffany,
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我们认为你被谋杀了
We think you were murdered.
我们正努力找出
We're trying to figure out
是谁想杀害你
who wanted you dead.
不
No.
不
No!
等等
Wait.
这就是你和我说的那个女孩吗
Is this the girl you told me about?
抱歉 伙计们
Sorry, guys.
她知道所有事了
She knows everything.
劳拉
Laura.
是你吗
Is it you?
我的上帝 蒂芙 蒂芙 会没事的
Oh, my God, Tiff. Tiff, it's gonna be okay.
我们会 我们会帮你的
We're gonna-- we're gonna help you.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
她现在等于在杀我们的朋友
She is kind of killing our friend right now.
所以她必须离开
So she has to go.
你们在做什么
What are doing?
燃香会让蒂芙尼的灵魂
The incense will break the bond between Tiffany's spirit
和乔治的身体脱离 我们就可以使她永远离开
and George's body, and then we will banish her forever.
离开 不 不 我还没和我姐姐说话
Banish? No, no, no. I have to talk to my sister.
没时间说了
There's no time for that!
出来 出来
东方青龙 命你出来
听着 那个女服务生睡了你老公 好吗
Listen, listen, that waitress slept with your husband, okay?
出来 出来
-等下 -你不用离开
- Wait. - You don't have to go.
-振作 好吗 -不
- Fight, okay? - No!
不
No!
-快跑 蒂芙尼 -不
- Run, Tiffany! - No!
好了
Okay.
来这边
Come here.
你为什么变现得这么疯狂
Why are you acting so crazy?
你知道自己做了什么吗 如果我父亲发现
Do you realize what you've done? If my father finds out
花♥园♥里的闹剧
about that little stunt in the garden,
他会杀了我
he's gonna cut me off.
乔治 他不会给我一分钱的家族资产
George, he's gonna freeze me out of the family assets.
瑞安 求你 你得帮帮我
Ryan, please, you have to help me.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
别捉弄我了 乔治
Hey, stop playing with me, George.
别这样
Stop it.
这不是游戏 乔治 这是我的人生
This is not a game, George! This is my life!
走开
Go away!
不 她是我女儿
No. She's my daughter.
放开她
Leave her!
好好 我很乐意
Yeah. Yeah, I'm happy to.
很乐意
Happy to.
冷静
Easy.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
你不该死去
And you didn't deserve to die.
但乔治也不该
But neither does George.
现在
And right now,
她的命在你手中
her life is in your hands.
我知道她曾对你不敬
And I know she disrespected you.
乔治也意识到了
And George knows that, too.
但那时她年轻又迷惘
But she was young and she was lost
瑞安趁虚而入
and Ryan saw an opportunity with her.
我请求你原谅她
And I'm asking you to forgive her.
蒂芙尼
Tiffany,
让我女儿活下来
let my daughter live.
我们得动作快
We have to move quick.
东边
East.
西边
West.
四方
没有你
藏身的地方
出来 出来
-太棒了 -尼克
- Awesome. - Nick!
北边
North!
我会查清你的谋杀案
I will solve your murder.
南茜不会放弃找到真♥相♥
Nancy won't give up on finding out what happened.
我也不会
And neither will I.
听着 我不愿意叫你离开
Look, I don't want to ask you to go,
但我不能让乔治死去
but I can't let George die.
我 我会陪着你
I'll-I'll stay with you.
我会一直陪着你
I'll stay with you to the end.
保证 劳拉 的安全
Keep... Laura... safe.
我向你保证
I promise you,
我会的
I will.
唐泰斯
Dantès.
记住我
Remember me.
乔治 乔治
George? George...
是你吗
is it you?
小心点 别太急
Careful. Not too fast.
等等 瑞安在哪
Wait, where's Ryan?
我记得他
I remember he...
他急着离开了
He took off.
或许现在正坐着豪华轿车去什么地方
He's probably headed somewhere in his limo by now.
-你还好吗 -她会彻底好起来的
- Are you okay? - She'll make a full recovery.
我们将蒂芙尼从凡尘间驱逐了 现在
We've banished Tiffany from the earthly realm, and now...
我去叫辆车
I'll go summon an Uber.
我 我很高兴你没事
Hey, I'm... I'm glad you're all right.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我
And, um, I...
我想我明白了蒂芙尼想和我说什么
I think I understand what Tiffany was trying to tell me.
去吧 我理解
Go. I get it.
你得到你想要的了吗
Did you get what you wanted?
得到了 你没死
Yeah. You didn't die.
我会想到别的方法来破解蒂芙尼的案子
I'll figure out another way to solve Tiffany's murder.
那么 被蒂芙尼附身
So, what was it like
是什么感觉
being possessed by Tiffany?
是那种...
Was it all, "Boo..."?
不 不是那种...
No. It wasn't all like, "Boo..."
那就像是一种
It was like a radio
调到纯粹情绪的广播
tuned to pure emotions.
我很讨厌
I hated it.
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
好了 德鲁
Okay, Drew.
好了
Okay.
纯粹情绪
Pure emotion.
原来鬼魂是这样的
So that's how ghosts work.
那露西的情感寄托是什么
Then what was Lucy emotionally attached to?
也许
Maybe...
是什么她希望我发掘的东西
something she wanted me to unearth.
我保证 我会处理好的
I promise you I'll take care of it.
-我以为我们是一边的 -劳拉 你妹妹告诉我
- I thought we were in this together. - Laura, your sister told me
不要把你卷进来 保护你的安全
to keep you out of this and keep you safe.
我要尊重她的遗愿
I got to respect her wishes.
没有尼克的密♥码♥
Without Nick's password,
你会永远被锁在外面
you're gonna get locked out of the site forever.
如果你想要答案 你就要信任我们
If you want answers, you're gonna have to trust us.
至少
At least...
信任我
trust me.
我相信你
I do.
但我已经开始后悔了
But I'm beginning to regret it.
又见面了
Hello again.
那么
So...
在你不忙着组织派对
when you're not busy organizing parties
主动帮助你不认识的派对服务员
and offering to help cater-waiters you don't know
以及穿华丽的衣服时
and wearing fancy suits,
你是干房♥地♥产♥的 对吗
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表