剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
没有 他一直一个人
No. He was always alone.
他把我从操场带走
He took me from the playground,
开车转了一整天
and drove me around in his car all day.
等到天黑 他把我带到仓库
And then, when it got dark, he brought me to the warehouse.
我做了一些奇怪的梦 然后他把我叫醒了
I had some weird dreams, and then, you woke me up.
做梦
Dreams?
我梦到内森·贡贝尔
I dreamt about Nathan Gomber,
在黑暗中和谁说话
talking to something in the dark?
一个高大怪物
The tall thing.
一个高大怪物
The tall thing.
西蒙
Simon?
南茜
Nancy?
你还在吗
Are you still there?
你好
Hello?
很有意思
You know, it's-it's funny.
我第一次想起了一些事
I just, um, remembered something for the first time ever.
你也做过这些梦吗
Do you have those dreams, too?
不 不用担心
No. It-It's nothing to worry about.
祝你在学校过得开心 罗斯 还有谢谢你
Have a great day at school, Rose, and... and thank you.
我为什么会回想起罗斯做的
Why do I remember Rose's dream
黑暗中高大怪物的梦
about the tall thing in the dark?
可能因为那不是梦
Maybe because it wasn't a dream?
可能因为我也看见过
Maybe because I saw it, too,
而我认为那不是人
and I don't think it was human.
尼克在全镇开车巡查 目前为止
Nick's been driving around all over town, and so far,
他还没有找到泰德的线索
he's seen no sign of Ted.
但同时 我们在网上调查了内森·贡贝尔
But meanwhile, we did an Internet dive on Nathan Gomber.
发现在2013年 他绑♥架♥罗斯前
It turns out that in 2013, right before he kidnapped Rose,
当地居民和派恩·希尔达成房♥地♥产♥合作
他正在谈房♥地♥产♥生意
he was in the middle of a real estate deal
对方是一个本地开♥发♥商
with a local developer:
派恩·希尔
Pine Hill.
那是马文家的公♥司♥
Oh, that's the Marvins' corporation.
我会联络欧文
I'll reach out to Owen.
乔治 别担心
George, it's okay.
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
寻人启事
好的 我们有人专门接热♥线♥
All right, well, we've got people on these tip lines,
你要是想起了别的信息 可以随时来电
so if you think of anything else, you can give us a call.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
冰淇淋商场的辛迪
Cindy from the Ice Cream Emporium
从上周起就没见过泰德了
hasn't seen Ted since last week.
好了 听我说 我们要...
All right, listen up. What we need...
卡森
Carson.
怎么了
What is it?
在麦金尼斯散播了
After McGinnis relayed
模仿犯罪的消息之后
the theory about the copycat,
我查看了贡贝尔的
I started checking the visitor logs
探监记录
for Gomber's prison.
南茜今早去看了他
Nancy went to see him this morning.
-真的吗 -对
- Are you serious? - ?Yeah.
这谈不上惊讶 不过有件事我没想到
Can't say I'm surprised, but here's what I didn't expect.
在过去一年半里 每周都有人探访贡贝尔
Gomber's had a weekly visitor for the last year and half.
莫伊拉·贝克
总这个女人 很规律 她叫莫伊拉·贝克
Always the same woman, like clockwork-- Moira Baker.
最后一次探访是昨天
Last visit was yesterday.
警长 找到一个嫌疑人
Chief, I have a name for you.
哈特派了辆巡逻车
Hart's sending us a patrol car
在莫伊拉·贝克的住处跟我们碰头
to meet us at Moira Baker's residence.
寻人启事
泰德·范
寻人启事
罗斯·特恩布尔
罗斯
Rose!
昨晚有人打了我的脸
I let someone punch me in the face last night.
是帮朋友的忙
It was a favor for a friend.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你过来见我
Thank you for meeting me here.
当然 举手之劳
Yeah, sure. Not a problem.
这是在公♥司♥文件里找到的
This is everything from the company files
所有与贡贝尔生意相关的信息
about my family's dealings with Gomber.
说实话 我们第一次见面时
Believe it or not, when I first met him,
-他看起来很正直 -等等 你认识他
- seemed like a decent guy. - Wait. You knew him?
对 他曾在感恩节去过我姑妈家
Yeah, he came to my aunt's house at Thanksgiving once.
我当时大学放假
I was visiting from college.
-天呐 你都老了 -冷静
- God, you're old. - ?Calm down.
当时刚入学
I was only a freshman.
贡贝尔去谈买♥♥卖♥♥仓库的事吗
Was Gomber there to talk about his warehouse property?
对 他在开♥发♥贷款上跟我家合作
Yeah. He'd partnered with my family for a development loan.
他很兴奋能成为房♥地♥产♥大亨
He was excited to become a real estate mogul.
他老是去参观那间仓库
He started visiting that warehouse all the time.
戴安姑妈说他为仓库着了迷
Aunt Diana said he was obsessed with it.
但等我寒假结束再见到他时
But when I saw him at the end of the winter holidays,
他像变了一个人 冷酷 冷漠 有点...
he just seemed like a different guy-- cold, distant, kind of...
-精神错乱 -那是什么时候
- unbalanced. ?- That was, what?
2013年1月吗
January 2013?
他在三月绑♥架♥了罗斯
He kidnapped Rose in March.
我得去找乔治了 但你介意我...
I have to get back to George, um, but do you mind if I...
不 你拿着吧
No. Keep 'em as long as you need to.
我会一直在镇上 帮忙贴寻人启事
I'm gonna be here in town, helping put up flyers.
我开始喜欢你了
You're growing on me.
那今天算没有白过
Well, then the day's not a total loss.
利爪
那间仓库是关键
The warehouse is the key.
仓库里有东西让贡贝尔变了个人
Something inside that warehouse changed Gomber's personality.
声音就是从仓库传出来的
The warehouse is where the voice came from.
什么声音
What voice?
非人体
The inhuman entity.
南茜在2013年听见的
Nancy heard it back in 2013.
好吧 你知道他会说太疯狂了
Okay, you know he's gonna say this is crazy.
不 我想说我们已经和这种非人体
No, I was gonna say we already had a run-in
有过接触
with one of those entities.
用泰德的龙面玩具
Using Ted's dragon toy.
好吧 这里发生了什么
Okay, what happened here?
我们用埋葬的古币做降神时
When we did the séance with the burial coins,
我们
we ended up
唤醒了...
activating...
一群魂灵
a bunch of dead souls
而且很可能
and, possibly...
有一些邪恶鬼魂
some evil spirits.
有没有可能
What if this entity
这个降神中的非人体
from the séance is the same one
就是我听见贡贝尔在仓库里对话的那个
that I heard Gomber talking to in the warehouse?
西蒙 你什么时候能兑现承诺
Simon, when do I get what was promised to me?
当你兑现承诺的时候
When I get what was promised.
如果它又被我们召回了呢
And what if it's back because of us?
他称呼那个声音为"西蒙"
He called the voice "Simon."
一个鬼魂声音怎么会绑♥架♥小女孩
How does a disembodied voice kidnap a little girl?
那个声音出现在2013年的仓库里
That voice was in the warehouse in 2013.
之后我不知道它何去何从
I have no idea where it's been since then,
但我们在48小时前引起了它的注意
but we got its attention 48 hours ago.
它有足够时间找到一个新的人类帮凶
That gave it enough time to find a new human accomplice.
昨天 那个帮凶在利爪找到了泰德
Yesterday, that accomplice found Ted here at The Claw.
贝斯 昨天泰德在店里时
Bess, how many customers did you serve yesterday
你接待了多少顾客
while Ted was here?
我不知道
I don't know.
有一对老夫妇
Um, there was an older couple.
还有个女人只喝了咖啡 但给小费很大方
There was a lady who only had coffee but gave me a huge tip.
好 说说她什么样
Yeah. Tell me more about her.
她刚做了美甲
she had a fresh manicure.
深紫色
Uh, deep mauve.
和她手上的纹身不太配
That did not go with the tattoo on her hand.
非常违和
Like, no.
那个纹身
Did the tattoo
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表