剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
所以你们有很多共同话题可聊
so you'd have plenty to talk about.
而且我也觉得
And I think
你会很喜欢她的
you'd like her a lot.
你在担心
Are you worried
你女朋友莉丝贝斯的事吗
about your girlfriend, Lisbeth?
不用担心
Don't be.
我只是希望
My hope is...
阿玛雅成为你在商界的
that Amaya will simply become a mentor to you
导师
in the world of business.
至于莉丝贝斯 我觉得和
And as for Lisbeth, well, there's no issue
司机 保镖 漂亮的泳装男孩 女孩
with having fun with the drivers, bodyguards,
玩得开心并没有什么问题
pool boys or girls.
你妈妈肯定会介意
Your mother certainly did.
但是马文家族的人不能嫁给司机
But... Marvins don't marry drivers.
贝斯
Bess,
把你明晚的晚餐时间空出来
clear you schedule for dinner tomorrow night.
这些是哪里来的 我们可买♥♥不起
where did those come from? We can't afford that.
月亮石城♥堡♥酿酒厂赞助的
Moonstone Castle Brewery donated 'em.
我说服他们互相宣传
I convinced 'em to do a cross-promotional thing.
这还差不多
Acceptable.
乔治
想加上你的名字吗
Want to add your name?
可以吗
Really?
你挣来的
You earned it.
但只能刻一个
But just one.
好吧
Okay.
用这个
Use this.
这是在
Whoa. What's all of... Ow. Ow.
干吗
...um, this?
我去看看蛤蜊到货了没
I'm gonna go check on the clam delivery.
贝赛德利爪餐厅夏日派对
"Still Summer at the Bayside Claw."
乔治为吸引客人搞的大活动
Yeah, George's big event to get in more traffic.
好吧 肯定会有用
Well, we could certainly use it.
你还好吧
You okay?
我是坏人吗
Am I a bad person?
不
No.
为什么这么说
Where is this coming from?
埃弗雷特·哈德森主动提出帮我父亲
Everett Hudson offered to help get my dad out of jail.
-条件是 -监视欧文
- In exchange for...? - Spying on Owen and seeing
看他有没有苏格兰美人的线索
if he has any leads on the Bonny Scot.
我猜他肯定有 他找到一个幸存者 尼克
And I'm guessing he does. He found a survivor, Nick.
这个叫巴希尔的人 他藏在苏格兰美人上
This guy Bashiir-- he stowed away on the Bonny Scot,
船沉的时候他逃出去了
and he escaped as it sank.
我知道你想说什么
And before you say anything,
我不会把他交给埃弗雷特的
I'm not gonna give him to Everett.
我不是恶魔
I'm not a monster.
-不 你不是 -只是很自私且残酷
- No, you're not. - ?Just... selfish and cutthroat
为了得到我想要的不惜踩踏任何人
and willing to step over anybody to get what I want.
如果你不打算这么做的话干嘛这样说你自己
Why are you beating yourself up if you're not gonna do it?
你在考虑这么做吗
You're thinking about doing it?
我不希望巴希尔受伤
I don't want Bashiir to get hurt.
好吧 如果他不会受伤呢
Okay. And if he didn't get hurt?
如果你去找埃弗雷特去争取
If you went to Everett and you negotiated a scenario where
巴希尔的安全和你♥爸♥爸的自♥由♥呢
Bashiir is safe and your dad is free?
那哈德森就会逃脱杀死12个无辜之人的罪行
Then the Hudsons get away with murdering 12 innocent people.
坏人可不会在乎这个
A bad person wouldn't care about that.
也许好人
Maybe a good person
会尽可能去帮助更多的人
does their best to help as many people as possible.
我见过你最好的一面 南茜
And I've seen your best, Nancy.
什么都比不上
There is nothing like it.
巴希尔...巴希尔想要什么
What does... what does Bashiir want?
他很害怕
He's really scared
会被遣返 但还有别的事
of being deported, but there's something else, too.
他的公♥寓♥ 到处都渗水
His apartment-- it's-it's filled with this oozing water damage.
但闻起来像是海水
But it smells like the sea.
这可不正常
It's not normal.
你说过亡魂露西会留下海水
You mentioned Dead Lucy left seawater behind,
她又死在水里
and she died in the water.
你觉得他被鬼缠上了吗
Think he's being haunted?
我是说 他的确经历了很可怕的事
I mean, he did survive something horrific.
我们应该去看看他
We should go and visit him.
我们现在就去
And we should go right now.
-嗯 -好
- Yep. u202d- Okay.
好了 200只蛤蜊准备开口了
All right, 200 clams ready to shuck.
看来我只能自己开了
Guess I'll just shuck myself.
巴希尔
Bashiir?
我是之前来过的南茜
It's Nancy from before.
怎么...
What the...?
巴希尔
Bashiir?
救命
Help!
巴希尔
Bashiir?
巴希尔
u202dBashiir?
巴希尔
u202dBashiir?
天啊 是苏格兰美人号♥
Oh, my God, it's the Bonny Scot.
当时肯定就是这样
This must be what happened.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
-我得救他们 -快点
- I have to save them! - Hurry up!
快点
u202dHurry up!
不
Oh, no.
原谅我
Forgive me.
每晚都会这样吗
Does this happen every night?
过去三周都是这样
For the past three weeks.
自从我们进行降神之后
Since our séance.
那些罗马陪葬古币肯定唤醒了苏格兰美人号♥上
The Roman burial coins must have woken up the ghosts
那些惨死的鬼魂
of the Bonny Scot's crew.
我也试过去旅店住
I've tried to stay at a hotel.
但是我去哪里都会跟着我
It happens everywhere I go.
都是因为 我...我救不了他们
It's because I-I... I couldn't save them.
好了 我...
Hey, hey, hey, I've...
我这辈子也犯过错误
I've made mistakes in my life.
我背负了巨大的歉疚...
And-and the guilt has been so big that...
我以为我都要崩溃了
I thought it would crush me.
这种愧疚感不会让一切变好
That shame doesn't make things better.
只会让你停滞不前
It just stops you from moving forward.
我想要往前看
I want to move forward.
我...我相信在你看来
And I'm... I'm sure that feels impossible
这感觉是不可能的
in your situation.
我明白被缠身的感觉
I know about being haunted.
不管是形象的还是字面上的
Figuratively and... literally.
所以 如果你觉得
So, if you feel
你欠这些船员什么的话
like you owe something to these crew members,
那就帮他们讨回公道
then help us get justice for them.
这样他们就不会再缠着我了吗
Will it make the hauntings stop?
我相信可以
I-I truly believe that it will.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我想给你们看点东西
I want to show you something.
天啊 尼克
Oh, my God. Nick.
那是...
Are those...
-炸♥弹♥碎片吗 -所以我才知道
- bomb fragments? u202d- That's how I knew
爆♥炸♥并不是意外
the explosion was no accident.
起火的时候 我用这个挡住了自己
I used this as a shield when the fire broke out.
炸♥弹♥肯定是藏在船舱里
The bomb must have been hidden inside that trunk.
那我们现在该拿这个怎么办
So what do we do with it now?
你都和我爸爸讲好了
Why do you want to meet with me
为什么还要找我见面
when you already sat down with my father?
我有事要先和你说
I have something to run past you.
假设
Hypothetically,
如果我要给埃弗雷特一些关于欧文·马文的信息
if I were to give Everett something on Owen Marvin,
你觉得我能信任他吗
do you think I could trust him?
如果我父亲保证了 那可以
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表