剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
You used to love it.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Oh, yeah.
嗯 我得去那里为几起遗嘱认证案
Yeah, I had to do some research there
做一些调查
for a couple probate cases,
你每周六都会跟我一起去
and you came with me every Saturday.
你会躲进图书馆
You'd hide away in the library
和管理那里的好心女士一起玩
and play with the nice woman who ran the place.
马蹄湾历史协会
一个船锚 一个方块和六个马蹄
An anchor, a square and six horseshoes.
就是这个
That's it.
马蹄湾历史协会
-有什么需要帮助的吗 亲爱的 -你好
- Can I help you, dear? - Hi.
我是南茜·德鲁 我以前...
I'm Nancy Drew. I used to...
我以前小时候经常和我爸爸
I used to come here when I was a little kid
一起来这里
with my dad.
南茜
Nancy.
你都长大了
You've grown up.
你可能都不记得我了
You probably don't remember me.
我是汉娜·格鲁恩
I'm Hannah Gruen.
我的手
Oh, my hands.
对不起 我都会先提醒别人...
I'm sorry, I usually warn people...
不不不不...
No, no, no, no, no, no, um...
我很抱歉 那不是...
I-I'm so sorry-- that-- it's not...
不是因为那个
It's not that.
如果我告诉你我以前
Would you believe me if I told you that
经历过 你会相信我吗
I've had this whole experience before?
就当是...一个梦
Call it a... A dream.
但是你也在
But you were there.
因为在一切开始之前
Because the last thing
我见到的最后一样东西就是这个
that I saw before it all started was this.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you, do you recognize this?
这个符号♥的一部分隐藏在历史协会会徽中
Parts of this symbol are hidden in the Historical Society crest.
看来你还是很聪明
Still a smart girl, I see.
这是一张我们储物箱的钥匙
This is a key to one of our lockboxes.
帕崔斯·多德的吗
Patrice Dodd's?
不
No.
蒂芙尼·哈德森的
Tiffany Hudson's.
蒂芙尼在死之前
Tiffany came to me for help
找我寻求帮助
before she died.
她要我保管这个
She asked me to hold onto this.
她希望有一天有人会来取走
She hoped someone would come for it someday.
这些储物箱都是...
All those lockboxes-- are those...
那些来找你帮助的人的吗
are those all people that have come to you for help?
没错 在不同的时间段里
At various times, yes.
你到底是什么人物
What are you?
某种保管者吧
A keeper, of sorts.
我得先提醒你
I should warn you.
先做好心理准备
This isn't easy to watch.
我能感觉到有东西在晚上盯着我
I can feel something watching me in the night.
我去找了一个当地的灵媒
I went to a local medium.
她给了我这个
She gave me this.
但是...
But...
这不足以阻止她
it-it's not enough to stop her.
她就在这里
She's here.
你知道这个东西为什么缠着你吗
Is there a reason why this presence may be haunting you?
她缠着我是因为我找到的东西
She's haunting me because of what I found.
蒂芙尼找到了什么
What did Tiffany find?
她不愿意告诉我
She wouldn't tell me.
她怀疑有人要来找她
She suspected someone was coming after her
追踪她的行踪
and tracking her whereabouts.
这是我最后一次见到她
This was the last time I ever saw her.
她三天后就被人毒死了
Yeah, she was poisoned three days later.
我也想过报♥警♥ 但那时候已经太晚了
I tried going to the police, but by then it was too late.
我相信蒂芙尼肯定是离真♥相♥太近了
I believe Tiffany got too close to the truth.
什么的真♥相♥
The truth about what?
有人不想让她查出露西·塞布尔之死的真♥相♥
Someone didn't want her to solve Lucy Sable's murder.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表