剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我不觉得我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥会做出那种事
I don't see any of my cousins doing something like that.
他们可能雇佣了能做那样的事的人
They could've hired someone who could do something like that.
贝斯 你可以和你的家庭成员们谈谈吗
Bess, do you feel comfortable talking to your family?
看看有没有什么可能的动机
Seeing if there are any possible motives?
我们不是唯一在这里调查的人
Um, we're not the only ones digging here.
莉丝贝斯警探带来了一整个鉴证小组
Detective Lisbeth brought a whole forensic team.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
那是我们的优势
Use that to our advantage.
如果警♥察♥在那边 现在是我们
If the cops are there, now is a good time
搜查欧文公♥寓♥的好时机
for us to check out Owen's apartment.
你是指那地方里他的房♥间吗
You mean his room at the estate?
他在小镇的另一边有一栋私人公♥寓♥
He had a private apartment on the other side of town.
如果他想远离家庭 或者有客人拜访的时候
That's where he went if he wanted to get away from family
他就会去那儿
or if he had a guest over.
贝斯 你能应付你那边的调查吗
Bess, uh, are you cool handling the investigation on your end?
是的 两位 她已经走了
Yeah, um, guys, she's already gone.
-自♥拍♥ 认真的吗 -你不需要检查
- A selfie? Really? - You don't need to check.
我不开车
I'm not even driving.
这不是血液酒精测试 马文小姐
This isn't a blood alcohol test, Ms. Marvin.
是为了排除你嫌疑而做的DNA采样
It's a DNA swap to clear you as a suspect.
你可以告诉我你要来的
You could've let me know you were coming.
是的 我可以
Uh, yeah, I could have,
但我不想等邀请
but I didn't want to wait for an invitation.
发生了什么
What is going on here?
这是私人聚会
This is a private affair.
没错 这是法♥院♥指令
Yes, and this is a court order.
这些规定都很宽泛
These are very broad parameters.
你知道这里有至少十一位律师吧
You do know there are, minimum, 11 lawyers here?
我期待给他们每一个人做采样
I look forward to swabbing each and every one of them.
我会记得你好像不是很想
I'll make sure to make a note you were not interested
排除自己的嫌疑
in being eliminated as a suspect. ?
不 我先来吧
No, I-I'll go first.
代表马文家庭 我表示我们很愿意合作
On behalf of the Marvin family, we are happy to cooperate.
代表警方 我们感谢你这样做
On behalf of the police, we appreciate that.
你怀疑我家庭里的哪个人吗
Hey, well, do you suspect someone in my family?
我不打算告诉你
I'm not prepared to say.
那你打算的时候 可以告诉我吗
Okay, so, can you let me know when you are prepared to say?
可以
I could.
警♥察♥又来了 拜托
The cops are back? Please.
海瑞·温斯顿 1932年创立于纽约的高级珠宝商
自从和海瑞·温斯顿结仇之后
There hasn't been a Marvin in bracelets
马文家的人都没戴过手镯
since the feud with Harry Winston.
意思是你不怀疑你家族里的任何人吗
Does that mean you don't suspect anyone in your family?
或是说他们都为所欲为
Or that they just get away with everything?
如果你们希望我讲在世亲人的闲话
If you expect the goss on my living relatives, well,
我就这么说吧
let me just say:
马文家族不告密
Marvins don't rat.
埃塞克诱骗他的高尔夫球童
Isaac catfished his caddie.
用了他的身份 毁了他的信用 买♥♥了艘气垫船
Took his identity, ruined his credit, bought a hovercraft.
一切都因为第十八洞的误判
All because of a bad read on the 18th green.
但他爱欧文
But he loved Owen.
而且他很小气 不会雇杀手
And he's too cheap to hire a hit man.
惠特尼可能会 她曾雇了一个男人
Whitney might. She had a boy
砸烂了这个已婚男人的车
smash up this married guy's car once,
因为她傻到爱上了他
'cause she was dumb enough to fall for him.
什么
What?
你要是得当别人的情妇 该有多绝望
Like, how desperate do you have to be to be someone's mistress?
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
各个击破吧 我...
Just divide and conquer. I...
你在试图推开我吗
Are you trying to push me away?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我忘记了 没人喜欢那样
I forgot. No one likes that.
我们晚点再聊 好吗
I'll just meet up with you later, okay?
瑞安
我需要跟你谈谈
戴安姨妈知道你其他的朋友
Does Aunt Diana know you've got your other friends
也在扮演着业余警探吗
playing amateur detective, too?
是的 戴安希望我在欧文这事上帮帮忙
Yeah, Diana wants me to help, with Owen.
马文小姐
Ms. Marvin,
请确认指令的拼写
please confirm the spelling of the programs.
-欧文的中间名 -是的 是提比略
- Owen's middle name? - Yes, it's Tiberius.
提比略
T-i-b-e-r-i-u-s.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我们致以最深切的慰问 -很感谢你们
- Our deepest sympathies. - Thank you so much.
但我会处理这件事
But I'm handling this.
好吧
Okay. Um,
没什么好办法了
there is no good way for it to go.
好吗 这件事
Okay? This should not
根本就不该发生
have happened at all.
我们需要选出抬棺人和发言人
We need to select pallbearers and speakers.
我真的需要你的帮助
You know, I could really use your help.
我不知道你在玩什么把戏
I don't know your game.
但你赢不了
But you won't win.
我的家人可真是思想刻薄
Wow, my family are mean-spirited,
不可一世的自恋狂
self-medicating narcissists,
但是
but...
我想他们都爱欧文
I think they all loved Owen.
虽然没有他们爱自己那么深 但依然如此
Not as much as they love themselves, but still.
是啊
Yeah.
我是说 我也不觉得他们中有凶手
I mean, I don't see a killer among them, either.
卡瑟迪每发一张照片
For every photo Cassidy posts,
她的手♥机♥里还一千张库存
there's a thousand others in her phone.
她有不在场证明吗
Does she have an alibi on there?
有 十几张参加派对时的自♥拍♥
Yeah. A dozen shots of herself
在凶案发生时拍的
at the party at the time of the murder.
还拍到了你的兄弟姐妹 所以
And enough of all your cousins, so...
-不 -他们中没有人是凶手
- No. - ...none of them held the knife.
小仙女还没来吗
No sign of Tinker Bell?
没
Nope.
不是每个人都会回来
Not everybody comes back.
我知道最近你的生活很崩溃
I know lately you've been pummeled by life.
你对你父母的了解现在都...
Everything you learned about your parents and now...
如果你有什么想谈的 我就在这里
If you ever want to talk about anything, I'm here.
我真的很感谢你
I really appreciate that.
如果我有想说的 我会来找你聊的
If I find the words, I will share them with you.
但在那之前 我只要不谈我死去的男友
But until then, how great is it that I can avoid talking about
就能避免谈起我那两个爸爸 这多好啊
my two dads by avoiding talking about my dead boyfriend?
看那个
Hey, look at that.
上面写着"马文储物柜"
It says "Marvin storage unit" On it.
你该不会知道钥匙在哪里吧
Don't suppose you know where the key is?
没关系
Never mind.
找到一个
Found one.
埃斯
Hey, Ace.
有人来过这儿
Someone was here.
有人在监视欧文 指纹还没干呢
Someone was watching Owen. The print's not even dry.
不可能超过一天
Couldn't be more than a day old.
-谢谢你打来 南茜 -很好 还你个人情
- I appreciate the call, Nancy. - Great. Return the favor.
你的鉴证团队在马文庄园
Your forensic team at the Marvin estate,
他们在收集DNA样本
they're collecting DNA samples.
他们要拿样本跟什么做比较
What are they comparing it to?
我理解你所承受的损失有多沉重
I respect that you are dealing with a huge loss,
但把自己卷入谋杀案的调查中
but inserting yourself into a murder investigation
不是解决的办法
isn't the way to do it.
求同存异吧 你们有凶手的DNA了 是吗
Agree to disagree. Do you have the killer's DNA?
你从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get it?
从欧文身上提取的
Off of Owen.
他反击了
He fought back.
我们拿到了皮肤样本
We obtained skin samples
在欧文的指甲下面
from under Owen's fingernails, yeah.
窗户上的指纹呢
And the-the-the print on the window?
你什么时候能拿到结果
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表