剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
为了安全起见 海港日的一切庆祝活动
As a safety precaution, all Harbor Day festivities
-都被取消了 -太糟了
- have been cancelled. - Boo.
我爸怎么怎么在那
What is my dad doing there?
他可能自愿去帮助搜捕行动吧
He could be volunteering to help with the manhunt.
我需要把那些电邮
Hey, I need to bring those e-mails
拿去警局给凯伦
to Karen at the police station.
那可能对我爸的案子有帮助 如果你想...
It might help my dad's case, so if you want to...
好啊 我和你一起去
Yeah, I'll come with you.
我也去
Hey. I'm coming, too.
我想弄清楚乔什是怎么弄到毒药的
I want to figure out how Josh got the poison.
你说到克莱尔·巴奈特的读书俱乐部倒提醒我了
You got me thinking about Claire Barnett's book club.
我就和贝斯 还有她那顶偷来的
Yeah, I'm just gonna chill here with Bess
滑稽的帽子 留下歇着了
and her ridiculous, stolen hat.
马蹄湾警♥察♥局
我们查收了乔书亚·多德的所有电子物品
We confiscated all the electronics from J. Dodd's.
希望能借此查到他的踪迹
Hopefully we can use them to track his whereabouts.
南茜
Nancy.
我需要和你谈谈露西·塞布尔的案子
I need to talk to you about the Lucy Sable case.
-我现在不方便 -我有新的证据
- This isn't a good time. - I have new evidence
将露西的谋杀指向另外一个嫌疑犯
that points to a different suspect in Lucy's murder.
这可以帮助洗脱我爸爸的罪名
It could help exonerate my dad,
如果你真的在乎过他的话
and if you ever cared about him at all,
给我五分钟
then you'll give me five minutes.
好吧 跟我来
Okay, come on.
你怎么来了
该我问你吧 你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
为什么不告诉我你自愿来帮忙
And why didn't you tell me you were volunteering?
如果我没记错 我是你父亲 我不需要跟你汇报
我知道 但是...
I know, but...
你这位朋友是谁
这是尼克
This is Nick.
我是尼克
很高兴认识您
我有个从小一起长大的表兄弟
I had a-a cousin growing up
他有是聋人 所以
who was deaf, so I, uh,
我会一点手语
picked up a little bit.
我希望您能帮我查一下
I was hoping you might help me take a look
克莱尔·巴奈特的档案
at, um, Claire Barnett's file.
我有一些疑问
I, um, I have some questions.
2000年 八月月末
Late August, 2000.
这些电邮证明了 在露西死的那晚
These e-mails prove that Ryan and Lucy
瑞安和露西本打算见面
planned to meet the night she died.
他告诉我他那晚在寄宿学校
He told me he was at boarding school that night.
我们没有正当的理由去调查瑞安·哈德森
There was no official reason to look at Ryan Hudson.
那私下呢
And unofficially?
她是你最好的朋友 凯伦
She was your best friend, Karen.
私下的话 我会说
Unofficially, I'd say,
如果有人想查瑞安的不在场证明
if someone wanted to check out Ryan's alibi,
她也许可以查查瑞安在寄宿学校的校友
she might look at alumni from his boarding school.
也许可以去问问他的室友
Roommates, maybe.
有发现告诉你
I'll let you know what I find.
南茜
Nancy?
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 挺好
Yup. All good.
谢谢你了 露西 还真没见识过
Thanks, Lucy. That's new.
海湾利爪餐厅
喂 欧文
Owen, hi.
我给她留了好多语♥音♥信息 她还好吗
I've been leaving messages. Is she okay?
你们怎么让她一个人去跟杀人犯对质
Who let her go confront a murderer by herself?
我们让她 欧文 你是第一天认识南茜吗
"Who let her?" Owen, have you met Nancy?
而且 技术上来说
And, you know, technically,
她那时候并不知道他是杀人犯
she didn't know he was a murderer at the time.
贝斯 她在哪
Bess, where is she?
马蹄湾警♥察♥局
我听说昨晚发生的事了
I heard about what happened last night.
我没事 这回连眼睛都没被打青
I'm fine, not even a black eye this time.
-他们找到那家伙了吗 -还没有
- Yeah. Did they find the guy? - No, not yet.
你是来自愿帮助
I don't know if you're here
搜捕嫌犯的吗
to-to volunteer for the manhunt...
实际上 我只是来看看你是否还好
Actually, I'm just here to make sure you're okay.
我很感激 不过我得走了
I appreciate that, but I actually need to get going.
听起来很紧急
Sounds urgent.
是的 我想去打听一位高科技公♥司♥CEO的下落
Yeah, I'm-I'm-I'm trying to track down this BioTech CEO
位于新罕布夏州朴茨茅斯市查德·沃格尔公♥司♥
in Portsmouth, New Hampshire: Chad Vogel.
你去调查另一起谋杀案吗
You confronting another murderer?
去调查不知道是不是杀人犯的不在场证明
Confirming the alibi of someone who may or may not be one.
要我陪你去吗
Hey, you want some company?
走拼车专用道会更快哦
Get there faster in the carpool lane.
缅因州没有这条道哦
We don't have carpool lanes in Maine.
那我说不定在其他地方可以帮到你
Well, then maybe I can help you get in the door somehow.
看看我 就是一个活生生的CEO
I mean, look at me. I speak CEO.
我来决定路上听什么歌♥
I pick the playlist.
克莱尔·巴奈特 乔书亚·多德
受害者
2019年 蒂芙尼
2003年 莱莎
2004年 布里吉特
2005年 潘姆
2007年 莉萨
2008年 纳塔莉
在露西死后
After Lucy's death,
乔什和帕崔斯搬去了佛蒙特州
Josh and Patrice moved to Vermont.
克莱尔最后一次杀人是几几年
So, what year was Claire's last kill?
埃斯
Ace?
最后一次杀人是2009年
Last kill was 2009.
2009年
2009.
根据克莱尔的死亡时间线和乔什的背景
So, according to Claire's kill time line and Josh's history,
我看不出他们怎么会有交集的
I don't see how they could've crossed paths.
我发现另外两起白莓浆果中毒案
I found two other cases of baneberry poisoning.
但发生在密苏里州和伊利诺伊州
But they were in Missouri and Illinois.
你能拿到案卷吗
Can you get the case files?
可以
Yeah.
沃格尔公♥司♥
开车来新罕布夏州应该蛮久的吧 你们饿吗
Kind of a long drive to New Hampshire. You hungry?
我们可以去一趟餐厅
We can stop by the cafeteria.
主厨做的低温慢烤章鱼太好吃了
The chef makes a killer sous vide octopus.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, I'm good. Thank you.
和小助理出差
Traveling with an assistant--
胆子好大啊
that's a baller move.
-不 她不是我 -是的
- Oh, no, this is, um... - Yes.
我是马文先生的助理
I'm Mr. Marvin's assistant.
你们想要收♥购♥哈德森企业吗
Okay, so you're thinking of absorbing Hudson Enterprises?
你可以帮我们保密的吧
I can rely on you to be discreet?
兄弟 一定能
Bro. Totally.
哈德森和我以前可是一锅混的
Hudsy and I were in the stew together.
我们上学时的寝室就叫这个名字
That's what we called our dorm at Eddings Hall.
我的助理有一些问题
Uh, my, uh, assistant has some questions.
尽管问
Love it.
我们在做背景调查
So, we're looking deep background.
我们希望能够确保哈德森先生
Uh, we just want to make sure that Mr. Hudson
没有什么不可告人的秘密
doesn't have any skeletons in the closet,
尤其是在当下
especially in this day and age.
尤其是关于他对于女性的态度上
And especially when it comes to women.
是的 我明白
Yeah. Hey, I get it.
"我也是" 朋友 对吧
M-Me, too, my friends, right?
我是说
I mean...
"算我一个"
hey, me three.
好吧 所以
Right. So,
瑞安是那种比较专一的类型呢
was Ryan a long-term relationship kind of guy
还是比较花♥花♥公♥子♥的类型
or did he play the field?
他绝对是一个花♥花♥公♥子♥
He was definitely a ladies' man.
但他有段时间沉溺于和异地恋女友的感情中
Though we did lose him to one serious
都不顾好哥们儿了
long-distance girlfriend for a while.
或许是
Oh. That would be, um...
露西·塞布尔吗
Lucy Sable?
没错 是她
Yeah, that's right.
调查很详细啊
Wow. Thorough.
你见过她吗
Did you ever get the chance to meet her?
没有正式见过 但她来过学校一次
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表