剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
马蹄湾最臭名昭著的海后
Horseshoe Bay's most infamous Sea Queen
只戴了一晚皇冠
wore her crown for only one night.
人们说她还会在我们的镇上出没
People say she still haunts our town,
一个我从没想过会被困在其中的小镇
a town I never thought I'd be stuck in
直到生活丢给我一个真正的谜
until life dropped a real mystery into my lap.
哈德森先生 欢迎来到利爪餐厅
Mr. Hudson. Welcome to The Claw.
你能给我妻子送点东西去吗 她在外面的车里
Can you bring something to my wife? She's outside in the car.
哈德森夫人
Mrs. Hudson?
知道的我们都说了
We told you all we know.
我们不是嫌疑人
We're not suspects.
你们可是高配四人组
I'm looking at a decent four-pack:
小镇太妹 前科犯 城里女孩
town screwup, ex-con, city girl,
还有南茜·德鲁
and Nancy Drew.
乔治 太快了
George,t's way too soon for this.
我不是高中生了
I'm not in high school anymore,
你也不是已婚人士了 拜托
and you're not married. Come on.
你和奈德·尼克森在一起干什么
What are you doing with Ned Nickerson?
离那孩子远点
Stay away from that kid.
过失杀人
Manslaughter?
"在关键证人蒂芙尼·哈德森作证后
"Found guilty after the testimony of
被告被判有罪"
a single key witness: Tiffany Hudson."
什么情况
What the hell?
你♥爸♥爸很担心你 我也是
Your father is worried about you and so am I.
不仅是站在警♥察♥的角度 更是站在朋友的角度
Not just as a police officer but as a friend.
你是我妈的朋友吗
Is that what you were to my mom?
我想录烟火的
I tried to record the fireworks,
结果只录上了这个...
but all I got was...
蒂芙尼·哈德森 被鬼魂谋杀
Tiffany Hudson, murdered by a ghost.
为什么总是你最深爱的人
Why is it always the ones you love most
有最多要隐藏的东西
who have the most to hide?
二十年前被谋杀的女孩的裙子
What's the dress of a girl who was murdered 20 years ago
怎么会出现在我的阁楼里
doing in my attic?
你...还好吗
Are you... doing okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
南茜 很抱歉我隐藏了一些事情
Nancy, I am so sorry for keeping things to myself.
我需要你知道你妈妈在世的时候
I need you to know nothing ever happened
我和凯伦什么也没发生过
between Karen and me while your mom was still alive.
但之后她来这里...
But then she was here...
我以为我了解我爸
I thought I knew my dad,
但如果他能在凯伦这事上撒谎
but if he could lie about Karen,
他就能在任何事上撒谎
he could lie about anything.
包括露西·塞布尔到底怎么死的
Including what really happened to Lucy Sable.
就在那时 我们之间的关系变了
...and that's when things started to change between us.
我们想告诉你的
We wanted to tell you.
我们只是不知道该怎么说
We just didn't know how.
你有什么想问我的吗
Is there anything you want to ask me?
有
Yeah.
她是被你变成"亡魂露西"的吗
Are you the reason she's known as "Dead Lucy"?
没有
Nope.
你好
Hello.
你说他们想做尸检是什么意思
What do you mean they want to do an autopsy?
好
Yeah.
好 好的
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Okay.
对 我们得赶在前面
Yeah, we need to get ahead of this thing.
立刻
Now.
南茜·德鲁 两天见你两次了
Nancy Drew. Twice in two days.
告诉我你是来认罪的
Tell me you're here to confess.
我能看看露西·塞布尔悬案的档案吗
May I please see the cold case file on Lucy Sable?
又来拿打扰我工作当消遣了是吧
Oh, returning to your favorite pastime of interfering in my work.
怎么突然在二十年后对露西感兴趣了
Why the sudden interest in Lucy 20 years after the fact?
我是一名忧虑的公民
Just a concerned citizen.
警长 是方丹法官
Chief, that was Judge Fontaine.
他签署了禁令
He signed the injunction.
我们的验尸官不能碰尸体
Our coroner can't touch the body.
法♥院♥允许瑞安·哈德森把蒂芙尼
Court's allowing Ryan Hudson to move Tiffany
转移到新罕布夏州的停尸间
to the district morgue in New Hampshire.
他说他想要更加专业的人来进行尸检
He says he wants the autopsy handled by a more qualified expert.
他们晚上八点转移尸体
They're picking the body up at 8:00 p.M.
他们这是在干扰你调查 不是吗
They're railroading your investigation, aren't they?
这就是为什么嫌疑犯不能在警♥察♥局闲逛
This is why suspects don't get to hang around in a police station.
看来露西得等等了
Looks like Lucy will have to wait,
这就意味着我唯一需要担心的
which means the only thing I have to worry about
是另一桩需要破获的谋杀案
is the other murder that needs solving,
我是嫌疑犯的这桩
the one where I'm a suspect.
唯一证明我清白的办法就是找到凶手
The only way to clear my name is to find the killer,
可能比我想象的还要接近
who could be closer than I'd like to think.
埃斯摆出一副懒鬼的样子
Ace puts up the slacker front,
但他比看起来更加聪明...
but he's smarter than he seems...
我有面大镜子
I got a big mirror.
即使他喜欢上了一个不可能得到的女人
...even if he's got a thing for unattainable women.
贝斯说她和她有钱的姑妈住在一栋豪♥宅♥里
Bess says she lives in a mansion with her rich aunt,
但如果那是真的 那为什么她会在这打工
but if that's true, why is she working here?
乔治扮演着坚强女孩
George plays the tough girl,
但她是个藏秘密的高手
but she's a pro at keeping secrets.
大秘密
Big secrets.
就像大三时被人发现
Like the identity of the older man.
和她鬼魂的老男人年纪一样大
She was caught hooking up with junior year.
但她们都没有动机
But none of them has a motive.
唯一有动机的人
The only one who does
是那个我不希望有动机的人
is the one I desperately wish didn't:
那个蒂芙尼三年前靠着目击证词
the guy Tiffany put in jail three years ago
送进监狱的家伙
with her eyewitness testimony.
那个和我上过床的人
Who I also happen to be sleeping with.
抱歉 我不是故意吓你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
-你好 尼克 -我在想
- Nick, hi. - I was just wondering
你愿意和我一起参加海水庆典吗
if you'd be my date to the Seawater Ceremony.
如果他们没有因为发生的这些事而取消的话
That is if they haven't canceled it 'cause of everything that's happened.
不不 完全不可能取消
No, no, highly implausible.
鬼魂迷信是我们这旅游业的一大组成部分
Ghostly superstitions are a big part of our tourist trade.
今晚发生了很多事情
It's a whole thing that's happening tonight.
我晚点再跟你们讲
I'll tell you about it later.
那这样的话 你怎么说
Well, in that case, what do you think?
今晚我们到海滩集♥合♥
I'll meet you at the beach tonight.
太好了
Great.
天啊 我真希望他是清白的
God, I hope he's innocent.
第一季第二集
蒂芙尼·哈德森可不是唯一死掉的
Well, Tiffany Hudson's not the only dead thing around here.
-还太早了 -是吗
- Too soon. - Is it?
别光站着啊 大伙儿
Don't just stand there, guys.
-在点评网上发点东西啊 -你想让我们发什么
- Post something on Yelp. - What do you want us to post?
"我们保证我们的服务人员没有谋杀任何人"
"We promise our waitstaff didn't murder anyone"?
我们都知道是谁杀了蒂芙尼
We all know who murdered Tiffany.
亡魂露西 拍得清清楚楚
Dead Lucy. We have it all on video.
你给警♥察♥看时 他们怎么说
What did the cops say when you showed them?
我没给他们看
I didn't show them.
-可是... -他们就只会
- But... - All they would do is
把我手♥机♥拿走 记录下来当做证据
take my phone away and log it as evidence.
无所谓了 小孩子们年年都会做假露西视频
Anyway, kids have been making fake Lucy videos for years.
麦金尼斯不会信她的
McGinnis wouldn't believe her.
我们不是应该很快就能知道了吗
Well, won't we know more soon?
他们不做尸检吗
Aren't they gonna do an autopsy?
我无意中听到哈德森一家找法官插手了
I overheard that the Hudson family got a judge to block it.
他们今晚要把尸体转移走
They're moving the body tonight,
如果你想掩盖一桩谋杀案
which is exactly what you would do
这就是你该做的事情
if you were trying to cover up a murder.
你的角度不对 德鲁
You're looking in the wrong place, Drew.
瑞安·哈德森不会杀了她妻子
Ryan Hudson wouldn't kill his wife.
为什么他的家人要躲在一场特殊的尸检背后
Why is his family trying to hide behind a special autopsy?
这样就能修改结果了
So you can doctor the results.
隐瞒真♥相♥
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表