剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
基劳死不足惜
The cops should take it out on the dead guy,
他一向穷凶极恶
he only ever did bad things.
不应该搜捕共♥产♥主义工人
Not on a communist worker.
莉拉
Lila,
卡梅拉很害怕
Carmela's beside herself.
说法♥西♥斯♥想杀了巴斯桂拿
She said the fascists want to see Pasquale dead,
他被指在梭拿拉超♥市♥纵火
they blame him for torching the Solaras' supermarket.
卡梅拉总是什么都怕
Carmela's always beside herself.
但她为什么打给你
But why did she call you?
巴斯桂拿想要我的电♥话♥号♥码
Pasquale needed my advice
他想我问意见
and asked for my number.
换个话题吧
Anyway, let's change the subject.
我正想打给你
I would have called you.
我想请你…
I wanted to ask you...
帮我照顾谢拿路直到开学 可以吗
Can I leave Gennaro with you until school starts?
为什么
Why?
我要去上班
I have to work.
我要带女儿们去沙滩
I have to take the girls to the beach.
不能带我儿子去吗
Can't you take him too?
我要去维亚雷焦
I'm going to Viareggio.
我不认识你儿子 除非你也来
I hardly know the boy, only if you come too.
你明明答应过会照顾他的
You promised you'd look after him.
你生病的话我会照顾他
If you were ill.
谁说我没生病
Who says I'm not ill?
你生病吗
Are you ill?
没有
No.
怎么不交给史提芬奴或你妈妈
Why not leave him with Stefano or your mother?
你帮还是不帮
Will you do me this favor or not?
好吧
All right.
带他见我
Bring him to me.
恩佐会带他找你
Enzo will bring him.
谢谢你 保重
Thank you, take care.
你要来吃东西吗
Are you coming to eat?
布雷西亚发生爆♥炸♥…
The Brescia bombing...
皮耶托 怎么了
Pietro! -What is it?
造成八死 过百人伤
Eight people have been killed and over a hundred wounded.
以下是回廊广场发生爆♥炸♥
Here is a dramatic recording of the moment of the attack
前后的现场片段
and the ensuing moments in Piazza della Loggia.
保持冷静
Stay calm!
保持冷静
Stay calm!
不准离开广场
Do not leave the square!
警方在广场设置封锁线
The police are cordoning off the square.
不准离开广场
Do not leave the square!
不准离开广场
Do not leave the square!
所有工人…
Workers!
不准离开广场
Do not leave the square!
警♥察♥…
The police!
早安
Good morning.
艾琳娜格歌♥住在这里吗
Does Elena Greco live here?
是
Yes.
请告诉她 巴斯桂拿和娜迪雅来了
Can you tell her Pasquale and Nadia are here?
艾琳娜
Elena!
巴斯桂拿和娜迪雅来了
Pasquale and Nadia are here.
进来吧
Come in.
你好
Hi.
我几乎不认得你
I nearly didn't recognize you.
你好 娜迪雅
Hi, Nadia.
为什么来了
What are you doing here?
我们来旅行
Traveling.
进来吧
Come in.
幸会 我是皮耶托
Nice to meet you, I'm Pietro.
对不起 刚刚没介绍你
Sorry, I didn't introduce you.
他是皮耶托
This is Pietro.
你好…
Hi, Pietro.
我是皮耶托
Hi.
你们来参加游♥行♥吗
Have you come for the demonstration?
游♥行♥只是浪费时间
Demonstrations are just a waste of time.
你们从拿坡里来吗
Have you come from Naples?
不 我们就在附近
No, we were in the area.
你们打算回去吗
Are you going back?
不
No.
你们还好吗
So tell me, how are you?
很好 我们…
Good. We're...
对
Yes.
德德 过来 他们是我朋友
Dede, come here. These are two friends of mine.
她是娜迪雅 他是巴斯桂拿
She's Nadia and he's Pasquale.
我和巴斯桂拿识于微时
Pasquale and I have been friends since we were little.
你不是有两个女儿吗
Weren't there two?
另一个在楼上睡觉
One's sleeping upstairs.
楼上…
Upstairs...
在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥口袋中…
In a terrorist's pocket...
别关电视
Leave it!
搜出现场地图…
..was found a map of the locations...
调低音量
Turn it down.
我们这么久不见 打算光看电视吗
I haven't seen you for ages and we're going to watch TV?
现场增设了路障
The roadblocks have been reinforced.
夏季出境人数增加
Concerning the traffic flow for the summer exodus,
当局预料通往城市的主要公路
the authorities anticipate traffic delays exiting the cities
会有交通延误 呼吁市民…
on all major highways and ask citizens...
关电视吧
Turn it off.
我们正要吃东西
We were about to eat.
想一起吃吗
Would you like to eat with us?
好吗 好
Yes?
吃意粉吗 好 谢谢
Shall I put on the pasta? -Yes, please.
德德 去洗手
Dede, go and wash your hands.
我去帮艾琳娜
I'll go and help Elena.
德德
Dede!
过来
Come here.
你为什么叫德德
What kind of name is Dede?
你怎么不说话
Cat got your tongue?
怎么了
Well?
可以告诉我吗
Will you tell me?
你很怕我吗
Are you scared of me?
我的胡子很可怕吗
Is it my beard?
不用怕 我是好人
Don't be scared, I'm good.
如果有人说我是坏人
And if anyone tells you I'm bad,
你要说“不 我见过他”
you gotta say: "No, I met him.
“他是好人”
He's good."
你跟她说了什么
What did you say to her?
我劝她去洗手
I convinced her to wash her hands.
你们有红酒吗
Is there any wine?
我去拿
I'll go get it.
这里是厨房♥吗
Is the kitchen here?
是
Yes.
娜迪雅 你饿吗
Nadia, do you want something to eat?
我不饿
No, I don't feel like it.
真的吗
Sure?
坐下
Sit down.
不
No
厨房♥没有红酒 我拿了啤酒
There was no wine, I got a beer.
你们不喝酒吗
Don't you drink?
我们午餐不喝酒
We never drink at lunch.
她听得懂拿坡里文吗
Does she understand Neapolitan?
我问她为什么叫德德 她不回答
I couldn't get her to tell me why you call her Dede.
我不知道她懂不懂 但她不会说
I don't know if she understands it, but she doesn't speak it.
你不介意吗
Don't you mind?
不介意
No.
你怎么不回来拿坡里
So why don't you come to Naples anymore?
不回来探任何人 连朋友都不见
You don't see anyone anymore, not even your friend.
我会回去
I'll come.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表