剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
马些路从远处跟我打招呼
Marcello greeted me from a distance
就像说“我吩咐他这样做的”
as if to say: "I told him to do it."
从那一刻起
From that moment on
你无法想像他有多善良
you can't imagine how much kindness,
他从不像梭拿拉家的人般粗鲁无礼
not even once did he behave in a vulgar way like a Solara.
你为何摆这种表情?你不相信我?
Why that face? Don't you believe me?
一切再清楚不过
It's all so clear.
他利用你
He'll use you,
一旦厌倦你的肉体 他就会甩掉你
he'll get sick of your body and drop you.
不是那样的
That's not true.
马些路爱我 你不相信我也没办法
Marcello loves me, if you don't believe it, there's nothing I can do.
人们看到我跟他在一起后
Since people see me with him,
我的人生改变了
my life has changed.
人人待我如女王 对我恭敬有礼
Everyone treats me like a queen, they pay attention to me.
当然 你已习惯了
Of course, you're used to it.
你写了一部小说就一夜成名
You wrote a book, you're famous.
但我不是 我很兴奋
But I'm not, I was thrilled.
拜托 别苛责爸妈
Please, don't be harsh on Mamma and Papa.
你也了解他们
You know what they're like.
他们支持我 哥哥也一样
They're on my side and so are our brothers.
那你们何不结婚
So why don't you get married?
我们正打算结婚
We are getting married.
马些路要先处理好一些麻烦事
Marcello has to tie up some complicated business first,
一旦解决好 我们就会结婚
but as soon as it's taken care of, we'll get married.
小心 艾丽莎
Be careful, Elisa.
别迷失
Don't get lost.
万一发生任何事 找我
And if anything happens, call me.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
女儿都在家 妈妈没有说吗
The girls are at home. Didn't Mamma say anything?
所有人都会来吃午餐
Everyone's coming here for lunch.
所有人即是谁? 所有人
Who's everyone? -Everyone.
大家好 艾丽莎
Hello. -Elisa!
你好 你好 皮耶托
Hi. -Hi, Pietro!
我几乎不认得你
I nearly didn't recognize you.
见到两位可爱女孩吗 是
See what lovely young ladies? -Yes.
你好 妈妈 我被说服前来
Hi, Mamma. I was roped into it.
我一想通发生什么事就会告诉你
As soon as I've figured out what's going on, I'll tell you.
看看我们带了什么来
Look what we brought.
我放在这里 你拿进厨房♥
I'll put them here, you take them into the kitchen.
我们是否会收到很多礼物
Are we really getting lots of presents?
当然 我们去找找看
Of course! We'll find something.
今天坐在我旁边 别把他烦死了
Sit next to me today. -Don't bore him to death!
我不会吃掉他… 你正会这样
I'm not gonna eat him... -It's what you do.
我们会相处得很好 当然了
We get on. -Sure, we get on.
可爱又胖嘟嘟的
So nice and chubby!
知道我们的名字是一样的呢
You know we have the same name?
她叫爱莎 不是艾丽莎
Her name's Elsa, not Elisa.
随便吧 听上去差不多
Whatever, it's the same thing.
去梳化上坐
Go and sit on the couch.
艾丽莎 我要做什么 摆好餐具
Elisa, what can I do? -Set the table.
你煮了什么来
With this stuff you prepared?
她真是美极了
She's so gorgeous!
调小声一点 你聋了吗
Turn it down! Are you deaf?
你去吧 反正你站着
You turn it down, you're already standing.
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
他们在说拿坡里方言
They're speaking in Neapolitan dialect.
明白
Ah, okay.
你以为你♥爸♥爸会改变吗?
You thought your father had changed?
你好 芝奥娜 你好
Hi, Gigliola. -Hello.
给我
Give it to me.
你好 夫人 你好吗
Hello, signora. -How are you?
我很好 你呢 不错
Good, you? -Not too bad.
进厨房♥去
Come into the kitchen.
你好 他长大了很多
Hello. He's grown so much.
芝奥娜 你好吗
How are you, Gigliola?
听好 我很好
Listen, sweetie, I'm fine,
你很好 我们都很好
you're fine, we're all fine.
要不是我老公命令我来
If my husband hadn't ordered me to come here,
我一定会待在家 我先旨声明
I would have stayed at home, just to be clear.
我们是来向教授问好的
We came to pay homage to you professors.
你就是大学那位天才?
That's the genius of the university?
天啊 你老公的发型真好看
Holy crap, what nice hair your husband has!
幸会 我是皮耶托
It's a pleasure, Pietro.
别客气 不用站起来
No, please stay seated,
这里的人从不会站起来跟女人问好
no one has ever stood up here to greet a lady.
你好 域度利奥
Hello, Vittorio.
你要知道 皮耶托…
So you see, Pietro...
玛莉亚 过来照顾宝宝
Maria, come and get the baby.
把宝宝交给她
Give her the baby.
伊玛 要帮手吗 谢谢
You want a hand, Imma? -Thank you.
她叫什么名字 爱莎
What's her name? -Elsa.
爱莎?名字真好听 爱莎
Elsa? What a nice name!
妮璐 接住那边
Lenù, take it.
喜欢这房♥子吗
Do you like the house?
你跟妹妹谈过了?
Did you speak to your sister?
餐巾、餐碟
Napkins, plates.
要一起玩吗 好 可以吗
You wanna play? -Yes. Can I?
去吧 别玩得满身大汗 小心点
Go. Don't get sweaty, be careful.
好看吗 好看
How do I look? -Good.
你好 芝奥娜 艾丽莎
Hi, Gigliola. -Elisa.
她打扮得很端庄
She's all demure.
你好
Hello!
进来 妈妈 我好开心
Come in, Mamma. I'm so pleased!
你好 你好 米基耶
Hi, Michele.
伊玛歌♥拉塔 你到了
Immacolata, you're already here!
我带了食物来 恭喜
I brought some food. Congratulations!
谢谢你们的邀请 我们很开心
Thank you for the invitation, we were so pleased.
很开心你来了
I'm glad you're here.
恭喜 祝你平静、健康和幸运
Congratulations, peace, health and luck,
我祈求自己也是如此
what I wish for myself.
谢谢 你真有心
Thank you! You're such a dear.
你好 马些路
Hello, Marcello.
域度利奥先生 你好吗
Don Vittorio, how are you?
艾琳娜
Elena!
你真漂亮
You're so beautiful.
跟你妹妹一样
Beautiful like your sister.
今天是我婆母60岁生日
My mother-in-law turned 60 today.
他是谁
Who's he?
妮璐西娅的丈夫
Lenuccia's husband.
那位教授… 皮耶托
The professor. -Pietro.
幸会 恭喜
Pleasure, congratulations.
教授 都搞定了 很好
Professor, it's all settled. -Good.
很热
It's hot.
把酒拿进厨房♥
Bring the bottles into the kitchen.
我继续准备 我来帮你
I'll keep going. -I'll help you.
不 今天是你生日 我来便可
No, it's your birthday, I'll do it!
你好 米基耶
Hi, Michele.
你好 妮璐
Hi, Lenù.
他弄痛我
He hurt me.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
对 你以为我不知道你很顽皮吗
Sure, like I don't know you're a delinquent!
芝奥娜
你在吃什么 别责骂他
Leave him alone.
肉片
What are you eating? -Cutlets.
那进去吧
Go in there, then.
我去开门
I'll go.
是你 你好
It's you, hello.
放在这里 你们的行李送来了
Put them here. Your luggage has arrived.
你从酒店拿来的吗 是
Did you get it from the hotel?
你们不能住酒店
No way you're staying in a hotel,
反正我们有这么多房♥间
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表