剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
你记得他
See? You remember him.
我当然记得他
Of course I remember him,
为何我不该记得
why shouldn't I?
他是七年来
He's one of the few interesting people
少数到我们家作客的有趣人物
who's been to the house in seven years.
你觉得他有趣?
So you found him interesting?
有何问题
What's wrong with that?
你今晚怎么了
What's the matter with you tonight?
我想知道
I want to know.
我不能知道吗
Can't I know?
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
我知道的事 你也知道
What I know, you know.
我们见到他已是四年前的事
It must be four years since we saw that guy,
为何现在要提起他
why bring him up now?
那不如谈谈较近期的事吧
Then let's talk about more recent things.
你和尼诺之间有什么吗
What is there between you and Nino?
没有 皮耶托
No, Pietro.
你为何这样问
Why did you ask me that?
你破坏了一切
You've spoiled everything.
现在我们已无力挽回
Now there's nothing we can do.
若你不说 我们一切安好
If only you'd just stayed silent.
但你却忍♥不住
But you couldn't help yourself.
我该怎么做
What should I do?
离开?
Should I go?
我别无选择只可以离开?
Do I have no choice but to go?
我自小就爱他
I've loved him since I was little.
当我接受永远无法得到他时
When I was resigned to never having him,
他回来了
he came back.
你令我掉入的悲惨的黑暗世界
All the dreariness, the bleakness you plunged me into,
令我孤立无援
the loneliness you forced on me...
我忍♥不住
I couldn't help it.
我爱他 你明白吗
I love him, do you understand?
你们有上♥床♥吗
Have you made love?
告诉我
Tell me.
没有
你弄痛我了
You're hurting me.
出于害怕造成无法弥补的后果
I had lied to him out of fear for the irreparable,
出于羞耻和绝望 我说谎了
out of shame, out of despair.
欢迎
回到佛罗伦斯
Back in Florence,
我们只在有必要时才沟通
we reduced our communication to the bare necessity,
在女儿面前客客气气
using friendly tones in front of the girls.
皮耶托睡在书房♥ 我睡在主人房♥
Pietro slept in his study, I slept in the marriage bed.
我拿不定主意该怎么做
I couldn't decide what to do
于是什么都不做
and so I did nothing.
跟妈妈说再见 再见
Say goodbye to Mamma.
我去接听
I'll get it.
尼诺一直没来电
Nino hadn't called
离梦比利耶会议的日期越来越接近
and Montpellier was approaching.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
我们走吧 牵着我的手
Let's go, give me your hand.
总是同一个把戏
Always the same trick, huh?
迟些见
See you later.
喂
Hello?
你好 依莲萝拉 我是艾琳娜格歌♥
Hi, Eleonora, it's Elena Greco.
那个荡♥妇♥艾琳娜格歌♥?
That slut Elena Greco?
离我丈夫远远的
Leave my husband alone!
贱♥人♥ 你别再打来
You bitch, don't you dare ever call here again!
上帝作证 我会来打爆你的头
As God is my witness, I'll come and bash your brains out!
荡♥妇♥
Slut!
我从狂怒变得快乐极了
I went from rage to unbridled joy.
尼诺很想要我
Nino wanted me
甚至向他妻子坦诚我们的事
to the extent he had told his wife about us.
他毁了自己的婚姻
He'd ruined his marriage.
所以是真的
So it was true,
他爱我
he loved me.
喂
Hello?
我的婚姻完蛋了 我自♥由♥了
My marriage is over, I'm free.
你跟皮耶托说了吗
Did you speak to Pietro?
我正打算开口
I've started to.
你还未跟他说?
You haven't told him?
是也不是
Yes and no.
你要食言?
You want to back out?
不
No.
那就快些 我们远走高飞
Then hurry up, we have to leave.
我们在罗马♥会♥合 然后坐飞机
I'll see you in Rome and we'll catch the plane,
我已经安排好一切
I've arranged everything.
如果我不舍得两个女儿呢
And if I have problems with the girls?
带她们一起来
Bring them with you.
你说真的?
Seriously?
是
Yes.
我带女儿来 你都愿意跟我一起?
You'd take me with you, even with the girls?
当然
Of course.
我家是人间地狱 妮璐
It's a living hell at my house, Lenù.
我很害怕依莲萝拉会做出什么事来
I'm afraid about what Eleonora might do.
但我们的感情更重要
But you and I are stronger
我们必须在一起
and our union is an unavoidable necessity.
你真的爱我?
You really love me?
是
Yes.
我突然感到很脆弱
Suddenly I felt invulnerable.
皮耶托不是史提芬奴卡拉治
Pietro was not Stefano Carracci,
也不是米基耶梭拿拉
let alone Michele Solara.
我们会对峙、争吵、为自己辩解
We would face each other down, argue, explain ourselves,
但到最终会妥协
but in the end we'd come to an agreement.
什么事
Yes?
我可以进来吗
May I?
进来吧
Come in.
能跟你谈谈吗
May I speak to you?
进来
Come in.
你在做什么研究
What are you working on?
艾琳娜 有什么事
What is it, Elena?
我跟尼诺有染
I'm having an affair with Nino.
别说了
Stop it.
皮耶托
Pietro.
够了 别再说
Enough, stop it.
你不能自欺欺人
You can't ignore it.
我要告诉你 我和尼诺有染
I'm telling you I'm having an affair with Nino.
我8月时回佛罗伦斯是跟他见面
When I came to Florence in August it was to be with him.
但你说是为了别的事
But you told me something else.
皮耶托… 不
Pietro...
讲讲道理
Be reasonable.
你跟别人搭上了 还要我讲道理?
You're telling me you have someone else and I have to be reasonable?
不是真的 艾琳娜
It's not true, Elena.
不是真的 你说错了 是真的
It's not true, you're wrong. -It's true.
不是真的 看着我 真的
It's not true. -Look at me, it's true.
告诉我不是真的 是真的
Tell me it's not true. -It's true.
我说不是真的
It's not true, I said!
我们相爱
We love each other,
我们注定要在一起… 闭嘴…
we have to be together... Stop! Shut up!
给我住口…
Just shut up!
闭嘴
Stop!
别再说了
Don't speak!
你去跟两个女儿坦白
Now you go and tell your daughters.
别牵扯她们进来
Leave them out of it.
如果你拿定主意了就去告诉女儿
If you've made up your mind, you have to tell your daughters.
别牵扯到她们 她们还小
Leave the girls out of it, they're little.
那代表你感到羞耻
Then you're ashamed,
不确定自己在做什么 去吧
you're not sure of what you're doing. Let's go!
我们来谈谈 我说去吧
Let's talk about it. -I said let's go!
去 别牵扯到两个女儿
Leave the girls alone,
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表