剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
你以为知道无所不知
You think you know everything,
其实你一点都不了解莉拉
but you don't understand a thing about Lila.
你别再那样说她了
Don't ever speak about her like that again.
晚安
Good night.
莉拉令他留下深刻印象
Lila had made an impression,
皮耶托明白到她与众不同
Pietro had understood how exceptional she was,
他极其害怕 以致要贬低她
it had frightened him so much that now he needed to dismiss her.
你看得懂德文?
You understand German now?
凡事我都比你早学懂
I understand everything before you do.
德文版比意大利文版好多了
The book's better in German than in Italian.
尝一尝
Try it.
很好吃
It's tasty.
你撕毁了安东尼奥的礼物?
You tore up Antonio's present?
你给我全吃掉
Now you'll eat it all!
怎么了?你也不喜欢德文版?
What's wrong, you don't even like it in German?
要倒些油?洒些盐?
Would you like some oil? A pinch of salt?
你为何想选择投资在这行业上
How come you chose to invest in this field?
我不知道
I don't know!
每次当我们稍有成就
As soon as we accomplish something,
我弟弟就转移目标发展
my brother's onto the next thing.
你由得他? 我还能怎样
And you play along? -What can I do?
听说你们在德国有生意
I heard you have business in Germany.
德国或意大利 这不重要
In Germany or in Italy it doesn't matter,
都是同一个世界 毫无分别
it's one world and it's all the same.
我比共♥产♥主义者更共♥产♥
I'm more communist than the communists,
比革命分子更敢于创新
more revolutionary than the revolutionaries.
我觉得一切该推倒重来
I think everything should start all over again.
到时我就会站在最前排
And if it starts again, I'll be in the front row.
不过爱是最重要的
But love is the most important thing.
没办法
What can you do!
这里 教授
Here, professor.
这就是米基耶租来的东西
Here's the thing Michele rented.
我听到奇怪的声音 一直都有吗
I can hear a weird hum, is it always there?
是电子仪器的声音
It's the sound of electronics,
我受不了 所以从没来过
I can't stand it, that's why I never come here.
不知道这些掣…
I wonder what all these buttons...
别乱来 是很复杂的机器
Don't even try, it's complicated stuff.
莉拉和恩佐对它了如指掌
Lila, Enzo know all about it.
教授 知道我喜欢什么吗
You know what I like, professor?
什么 在区内到处走
What? -Walking around the neighborhood.
探望我妈妈
Going to visit my mom,
然后尽快回家找艾丽莎
and as soon as it's possible, going home to Elisa.
没什么比知道她在家里等我更开心
Nothing beats knowing that she's waiting for me.
她为我下厨 我们分享当天的事
That she's cooked for me, that we'll talk about our day.
你明白吧
I mean, do you understand?
赛露萝小姐 安静 照我的话做
Signora Cerullo... -Be quiet! Just do what I asked!
你们来了
You're here.
教授想了解这东西的运作
The professor wanted to understand how this thingamajig works.
这不是东西 是一部机器
It's not a thingamajig, it's a machine.
要讲解的有很多 你好
There are so many things to explain in here.
磁带卡、磁带、精密设计
Magnetic cards, tapes, elaborations.
你好 妮璐
Hi, Lenù.
有天晚上恩佐讲解过
Enzo explained it one night,
我很好奇想看看它运作
I was curious to see it working.
好 但我现在想跟我朋友聊聊天
Yes, but now I'd like to talk to my friend.
玛莉亚 且看你有没有用心学习
Maria, let's see if you've learned,
给教授讲解电脑的运作
explain the computer to the professor.
让我看看你是否明白
Then show me if you understood
若你不明白 我待会再处置玛莉亚
and if you haven't I'll deal with Maria later.
跟我来
Come with me.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
佩服
My compliments.
我也佩服你 妮璐
My compliments to you, Lenù.
你有一个英俊又聪明的丈夫
You have a handsome and smart husband.
虽然他不是信徒 但口吻像信徒
He speaks like he's religious even though he's not,
他知道所有古今事物
he knows all the ancient and modern things.
昨天他跟我说了许多拿坡里的事
Yesterday he told me heaps of things about Naples.
我很难为情
I was embarrassed,
身为拿坡里人 竟然不知道这些事
I'm Neapolitan and I didn't know them.
你觉得谢拿路怎样
How did you find Gennarino?
他长大了 更敢言
He's grown, he speaks more.
他跟我说了你们在沙滩的所有事
He told me all about when you were at the beach.
他跟你说了什么
What did he tell you?
他有什么特别事该告诉我吗
Was he supposed to tell me anything in particular?
没有
No, nothing.
他玩得开心就好了
I'm glad he enjoyed himself.
恩佐呢
Enzo?
我们工作很忙 甚少见面
We work a lot and hardly see each other,
不要紧
but it's fine.
听到史提芬奴的事吗
Did you hear about Stefano?
他失去了一切
He lost everything.
是他自找的
He brought it on himself.
卡♥宾♥枪♥骑兵发现他藏有失窃物品
The carabinieri found him with stolen goods
于是逮捕了他
and they arrested him.
他出狱了 但他要很小心
He's out, but he has to be careful.
因为他一无所有
He has nothing.
我给他钱 而不是他给钱我
I give him money, not the other way round.
今时不同往日了
How things change!
如果我还跟他一起
If I'd stayed with him,
我就会像所有卡拉治家的人般死掉
I'd be flat on my ass like all the Carraccis.
但我是维菲拉赛露萝
And instead I'm Raffaella Cerullo
为米基耶梭拿拉管理这个中心
and I run this center for Michele Solara
月入425000里拉
for 425,000 lire a month.
因此我妈妈待我如女王
As a result my mother treats me like a queen,
我爸爸忘掉一切
my father's forgotten everything,
我哥则跟我要钱
my brother sucks money out of me,
佩劳治亚说她很爱我
Pinuccia says she loves me so much
她的孩子甚至叫我亲爱的姨姨
and her kids even call me "auntie dear".
这就是金钱的力量
The things that happen when there's money involved!
有天我会化成图表
One day I'll be reduced to diagrams,
变成一张打孔卡 你不会找到我
I'll become a punch card myself and you won't be able to find me.
不断思考真令人难受
What an ugly thing, a restless mind!
你不喜欢这工作?
Don't you like your job?
很乏味
It's boring,
跟最初刚好相反
the opposite of what it seemed at first.
希望新机器很快运到
Here's hoping the new machines arrive soon,
它们会快很多
they'll be much faster.
或者不会
Or not.
速度破坏一切
Speed mars everything.
就像印出来模糊不清的照片
Like when photographs come out blurry.
奥方苏以前常这么说
Alfonso used that expression.
他把有关他朋友的事都告诉我
You know, he tells me all about his friendships?
我知道他只跟你说话
I know you're the only one he talks to.
奥方苏想当我的朋友
Alfonso wants to be my friend,
他想模仿我
but he'd like to be my carbon copy.
他想像我一样当个女人
He'd like to be a woman like me.
我跟他说“你是男人”
I told him: "You're a man,
“对我一无所知”
you know nothing about me.
“就算你抄袭我、研究我”
Even if you copy me, study me,
“你依然一无所知”
you'll know nothing."
你知道他告诉我什么吗
You know what he confessed to me?
他一直爱着米基耶 米基耶?
That he's always loved Michele. -Michele?
米基耶梭拿拉 是
Michele Solara, yes.
他想米基耶可以像喜欢我般喜欢他
He wishes Michele liked him the way he likes me.
我说“好吧 我们当朋友”
I said: "All right, we'll be friends,
“但别以为你能成为”
but don't think you can
“像我一样的女人”
be a woman like me,
“你只会成为男人眼中的女人”
you'd only be a woman the way men see us.
“你可以抄袭我”
You can copy me,
“扮成跟我一模一样”
you can do an exact portrait of me,
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表