剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
She should have gone.
精神病都是淑女才得的病
Nervous illnesses are for ladies.
你妈妈的亲戚不是淑女吗
And wasn't your mother's cousin a lady?
不是
No.
你呢 更加不是
And you? -Even less.
你觉得不快乐吗 我没事
Do you feel unhappy? -I'm just fine.
督促她按时服药 规律休息
Have her follow this treatment regularly, absolute rest.
能带她到郊外就更好
And if you can take her to the country for a bit, all the better.
有次医生送我到海边
Once a doctor sent me to the seaside
结果我处处碰壁
and I got into a lot of trouble.
我很难说服莉拉
It was hard to convince Lila.
她很抗拒 但心力交瘁
She put up resistance, but she was exhausted, saddened.
结果我拉她见了另一个医生
In the end I managed to drag her from one doctor to another.
暴躁和欲望会战胜理性
Both the irascible and the desirous souls prevail over the rational one.
我们要尝试恢复体魄
Let's try to restore the wellbeing of the body
恢复心灵健康
to restore that of the mind.
你可以开一些避孕药给我吗
Could you give me those pills that prevent you from having children?
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
我结过婚 现在不是
I was, not now.
什么意思 我分居了
What does that mean? -I'm separated.
换言之你仍在婚
You're still married.
你有子女吗 有一个
Do you have any children? -I have one.
一个不够 我觉得够了
It isn't much. -It's enough for me.
怀孕对你有益处
A pregnancy would help you,
是女人的最佳药方
there's no better medicine for a woman.
我见过因怀孕而毁掉人生的女人
I know women destroyed by pregnancy,
最好还是避孕
better the pills.
我不知道有避孕药这种药
I don't know of any contraceptive pills.
就算有 也是违禁药物
And if they exist, they're illegal.
这些药的作用是调经
There are pills that regulate your cycle,
但仅供合法结婚的女性服用
but they are reserved for legitimately married women.
若你想要 也别问我要
And if you need them, don't ask me.
我会写一张处方药单
Anyway, I'll write you a prescription
上面有你朋友要的药
with the medicines for your friend.
给你的
Here.
我太太看了你的书 她很喜欢
My wife read your book, she liked it a lot.
代我谢谢你太太
Thank your wife from me.
怎么板着脸?这是好事
What´s with the face? It's a good thing.
好吧…
All right...
我给你一位女医生的电♥话♥
I'll give you the number of a lady doctor,
她是我朋友
a friend of mine.
拿着 谢谢
Here. -Thank you.
我要付多少钱
How much do I owe you?
不必了
Heaven forbid!
风景真漂亮
What a view!
我们不该来的 走吧
We shouldn't be here. -Let's go.
我才不会吃那个混♥蛋♥开的药
I won't take the medicine that asshole gave me.
我开始想通了
My head's coming unstuck anyway.
我不认同你 但你有权选择
I think you're wrong, but do what you want.
我不是气你 只是气那些医生
I'm not mad at you, but at the doctors.
你为什么想要避孕药
What do you want those pills for?
你听过避孕药吗 听过
You already knew about them? -Yes.
医生美其名说是用来调经
The doctor, to be polite, said they're used for the cycle.
你有服用吗
Do you take them?
没有 但我婚后会服用
No, but I will as soon as I'm married.
你不是想要孩子吗
Don't you want children?
想 但我要先写完另一本书
Yes, but first I have to write another book.
你丈夫知道吗
Does your husband know that?
我会告诉他 你们已经…
I'll tell him. -Have you already...?
还没有
No, not yet.
不如我们都去取避孕药
Then, let's both get a prescription for the pill.
避孕药不能随便吃
Those pills aren't candy.
你和恩佐没上♥床♥ 你为何需要
And if you're not doing anything with Enzo, why take them?
现在没有 但将来的事难料
I'm not doing anything now, but who knows later on.
你说真的? 我不准这样做吗
Seriously? -Am I not allowed?
当然不是
Yes, of course...
但你要去找那个女医生
But you ask the lady doctor.
你去找她吧 我觉得很尴尬
No, you ask her, I'm embarrassed.
我也觉得很尴尬
I'm embarrassed too.
性♥爱♥…
That thing...
我以为会让女生愉悦 但我却没有
it never gave me the pleasure I thought it would as a girl.
坦白说 性♥爱♥带给我困扰
To be honest, it annoys me.
我尽了一切本分
I've always done everything,
照男人的意愿 尽女人应尽的本分
everything a man wants from a woman.
我只是逼于无奈…
I did it because I had to...
或出于好奇
or out of curiosity,
出于一时冲动
or out of passion.
我还怀了尼诺的孩子
With Nino I even had a child.
但现在我受不了
But now I can't accept
跟恩佐这种好男人做♥爱♥
a decent man like Enzo inside me.
我感受不到别人说的那种快♥感♥
This joy that drives you crazy seems overstated to me.
我可不是这样认为
For me it's not like that.
你明明在书中不是这样写的
You wrote something else in your book.
原来你看了
So you've read it!
我也不知道为什么会这样
I don't even know what ended up in there.
妮璐 所有人都羞于启齿
Dirty stuff ended up in there, Lenù.
那些事男人不想听
What men don't want to hear
女人也怕说出口
and women are afraid of saying.
现在你却避而不谈?
Now you're hiding?
你在书中提到 做♥爱♥令人不快
You talked about the annoyance of screwing.
那就代表你知道这件事
And if you talked about it, you know it.
你不用否认
No use saying it's not like that.
可能是真的 我也不知道
Maybe it's true, I don't know.
很遗憾怀孕没有带给你喜悦
I'm sorry you got pregnant without joy.
我们多待一会 然后去见女医生
Let's stay here for a bit then go and see that lady doctor.
看 贝壳多漂亮
Look at all the shells.
我们从未聊过如此亲密的话题
We'd never shared such intimate details.
我全神倾听
I listened to her.
我绝口不提尼诺说她性方面有问题
I was careful not to mention Nino's "made wrong in sex".
若她有问题 即使我也有问题
If she was, so was I.
性♥爱♥带给我愉悦 我也为之向往
Sex gave me pleasure and I desired that pleasure,
但我心里充满焦虑 很害怕怀孕
but I was riddled with anxiety, scared of getting pregnant
或被男人说三道四
or being judged by men.
男人总要我们听从他们
It was them who told us how to behave
又指责我们改变主意或让步
and criticized us whether we pulled back or gave in.
尼诺的那一番话
Nino, too, with his remark,
证明他也是同一类人
had done the same.
男人认为女人必定和他们一样
Men behaved as if their desires
拥有同等欲望
were necessarily ours.
到头来 愉悦感沦为羞耻的不快♥感♥
As a result, pleasure became depraved unhappiness.
早安
Good morning.
你好吗 很好 谢谢
How are you? -Well, thank you.
等了很久吗 没有
Have you been waiting long? -No...
你们叫什么名字
What are your names?
维菲拉赛露萝 艾琳娜格歌♥
Raffaella Cerullo. -Elena Greco.
首先 我不是妇科医生
First of all, I'm not a gynecologist.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这点不重要 但我能帮你们
That's not important, but I can help you.
避孕药在这里被禁用
You know the pill is used here
但有人在服用
but it's not legal.
我完全不了解 什么意思
I don't know anything. -What does that mean?
我们会标榜药物有其他用途
We'll pretend it's for something else.
为什么
Why?
我们只是讲一套做一套
We're being hypocritical.
避孕药只会用作治疗用途
The pill is only used for therapeutic purposes,
用来调经 并处方给已婚女性
to regulate the cycle, and it is given to married women.
我离开了丈夫 仍然在婚
I'm still married, but I left home.
她准备要结婚 所以我们都合资格
She's about to get married, let's say we're eligible.
我想简单了解你们的健康状况
Now I'll ask you a few questions about your health,
然后会偷偷开药单给你们
and I'll slip prescriptions into your purses.
行吗
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表