剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
你受不了我
You can't stand me.
对
No.
我也受不了你
Me neither.
《余谈》
THE DIGRESSION
《性学三论》
THREE ESSAYS ON THE THEORY OF SEXUALITY
请问你是作家吗
Excuse me, are you a writer?
我今早在报纸上看到你的照片
This morning I saw your picture in the newspaper.
我今早刚刚卖♥♥出两本你的作品
I've already sold two copies of your book since this morning.
你的书很畅销
It's a book that will sell.
恭喜你谢谢
-My compliments. -Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
请给我一份《晚邮报》
Corriere della Sera, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我冒了一身冷汗
I broke out in a cold sweat.
这位评论家批评我是
The critic defined me as
“经一本平庸的色情作品”
"a young girl busy hiding her lack of talent
“来掩饰自己没天分的小丫头”
with salacious passages of mediocre triviality."
艾琳娜 你须习惯此事
Elena, get used to it.
重点是有人谈论这本书
The main thing is they're talking about the book.
若全是批评
I don't care if they talk about it
这种讨论度我宁愿不要
if they say bad things.
全意大利的人都读《晚邮报》
All of Italy reads Corriere della Sera.
我明白 但是…
I understand, but...
你要保持冷静
You need to calm down.
我把电♥话♥给我妈 她在这里
I'll put my mother on, she's here.
我有事要忙 明天再找你谈
I gotta go, we'll speak tomorrow.
喂
Hello?
我是艾琳娜 你好
It's Elena, hello.
你看到评论了吗
Did you read it?
是
Yes.
你高兴吗
Pleased?
有什么值得高兴
What's there to be pleased about?
他批评我是写平庸作品的小丫头
He defined me as a little girl who writes trivial things.
明天的《团结报》
L'Unità is coming out tomorrow
《信使报》和《晨报》
and you'll find something in the Messaggero too
都会有一些…
and in Il Mattino.
正面的评论文章
Positive reviews.
星期六《新闻报》也会有另一篇
And one is coming out on Saturday in La Stampa.
你的书很畅销 读者都很喜欢
People like the book, it's selling.
若销量持续 我们会加印
If it goes on like this, we'll reprint it.
桂铎想跟你说几句
I'll put Guido on, he wanted to say hello.
再见
Bye.
艾琳娜 我衷心恭喜你
Elena, my compliments, really.
那个没见地的记者
Don't let a bigoted journalist
你别放在心上
ruin your day.
下次再谈
Speak soon
好好享受成功的滋味
and enjoy your success.
我希望莉拉无论在哪里
I hoped that wherever she was,
都不要看到那篇评论
Lila wouldn't read the article.
太丢脸了
How embarrassing!
我想知道她有没有看我的书
I wondered if she read my book.
我最看重就是她的评价
I cared about her opinion the most.
我也怕她会说“我不喜欢你的书”
But I was also afraid she'd say: "I don't like your book.
“内容一派胡言”
You write such nonsense".
你为何在这里我来买♥♥报纸
What are you doing here? -I'm going to buy the newspaper.
你真的一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
但我几乎认不出你我在健身
And I almost didn't recognize you. -I work out.
我在政党受器重 党书♥记♥很信任我
I've moved up in the branch, the secretary trusts me.
什么党意大利社会运动
What branch? -The MSI.
我支持法♥西♥斯♥主义 妮璐
I'm a fascist, Lenù.
我一定会拜读你的书
I must read your book.
算了吧 这本书不适合你
Don't bother, it's not for you.
为什么不适合我
What do you mean, "not for me"?
还记得我们打赌过吗
Remember our bet?
你有写进书里吗
Did you put that in the book too?
我付钱看过的双乳 现在丰满了
The tits you showed me for money have gotten bigger.
给我滚出去
-Why don't you just go? -Get outta here!
死法♥西♥斯♥
Little fascist.
你好…
Hi.
你好吗很好
-How are you? -Good.
听说你订婚了
I heard you're engaged.
而且你还写了本书是
And that you wrote a book. -Yes.
我本来也想看
I wanted to read it,
但听说内容有点过激
but I heard it's a little racy.
不是吗
No?
他们只看了几页
They'd only read those pages,
应该没兴趣看完整本书
the whole book would have bored them.
如今他们对我的态度
And now they treated me as at last
仿佛正如他们所料 我终于做错事
I'd made the false move they'd been expecting for some time.
对他们来说 我的书不是小说
That wasn't a novel for them,
而是我本人 艾琳娜格歌♥
it was me, Elena Greco,
讲述自己最隐秘的事迹
telling my deepest secrets,
一个贤淑女子本不该说的秘密
secrets that a respectable girl should never have told anyone.
一本勇敢的书
艾琳娜格歌♥ 一位真正的作家
妮璐
Lenù!
可以请你喝咖啡吗
Let me buy you a coffee.
不用了 米基耶 下次吧
Thanks, Michele, maybe some other time.
我明白了
I get it,
你是名人
now that you're famous
不会浪费时间在我们身上
you haven't got time for us.
不 我真的没空 谢谢你
That's not true, I really can't, but thank you.
只花你一分钟时间
It'll only take you a minute.
待会芝奥娜也过来
Gigliola will be here in a minute,
你们可以打个招呼
you can say hi.
我真的没空过来吧
I really can't. -Come.
你的好意心领了
Thank you, really.
你还好吗
So how are you?
还好
Fine.
家里一切好吗很好
Everything okay at home? -Yes.
报纸在哪里
Where's the newspaper?
你看看这篇报道
Did you see what's written here?
多纳陀沙勒托写的
Donato Sarratore wrote it.
他说这本书应该列为成人不宜
He claims it should be banned for under 18s.
是真的吗
Is it true?
不是真的是吗
No, it's not true. -I thought so.
你在比萨就是学到这些东西?
That's what you studied in Pisa? What you learned in Pisa?
我不信报道的内容
I don't believe what it says here.
我认为你和莉拉私下有协议
I think you and Lila had a secret agreement.
她做了那些肮脏事 你便记录下来
She does the dirty stuff and you write about it.
是这样吗?你说实话吧
Is that right? Tell me the truth.
我要走了 谢谢你的咖啡
I'll be off then, thanks for the coffee.
你生气了吗
Are you offended?
快点 揍他一顿
Go on, beat the crap out of him!
是你的弟弟吗
Aren't they your brothers?
够了…
Stop!
停手
Stop!
停手 彼培、治亚尼 我们走吧
Stop! Peppe, Gianni, let's go.
你们为什么要打架
Why were you fighting?
都是你的错为什么
We were fighting because of you. -Why?
因为你是淫♥妇♥
Because you're a whore!
别人读了你的书
People read the book
现在对我们闲言闲语
and now they're talking behind our back.
你是否做过书里那些肮脏事
Did you write the nasty stuff you do?
什么肮脏事?你们先自己看
What nasty stuff! Read it.
若爸爸听到那些闲言闲语
If Papa hears what they're saying about you,
一定会赶你出去
he'll kick you out.
没这个必要 我自己会离开
There's no need, I'm leaving.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
我要去米兰
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表