剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
由得他们 他们只是孩子
Leave them, they're just kids.
嘉利亚尼太太仁慈
Mrs. Galiani had acted kind,
像是对她很感兴趣 又明白事理
interested, understanding.
但莉拉马上深信
But Lila was immediately convinced
一切礼貌和体谅都是伪装的
that all that courtesy and understanding was false.
你要让妈妈生气 还是你会听话
Do you want to make Mamma cross or will you behave?
他从不听话 但他挺聪明
He never behaves, but he's clever.
他会读写所有字母
He can read and write all the letters,
大、小写都会
capitals and lower case.
我尽量不跟他说方言 鼓励他学习
I try not to speak to him in dialect, to encourage him.
教导谢拿路说正统意大利语
Teaching Gennaro to speak proper Italian,
读写、学习都没用处
to read and write, to study, served no purpose.
嘉利亚尼太太、娜迪雅等的那类人
Mrs. Galiani and Nadia and all their kind
会一直待在最上层…
would have stayed on top...
而她则在下层
and she below.
嘉利亚尼教授的孙儿会下命令
Professor Galiani's grandson would give orders
谢拿路便须乖乖听命
and Gennaro would obey.
她一边想着这些可怕事
As she thought these terrible things,
一边则心痛欲绝
she felt her heart break in her chest.
早安 有客人来了
Good morning, there are guests.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mamma.
亲妈妈一下吧 早安
Give Mamma a kiss.
莉拉 你过来真的太好了
Lila! Thank goodness you're here,
我们要谈谈
we need to talk.
这就是我来的原因 我时间不多
That's why I'm here, I don't have much time.
好 走吧
All right, let's go.
我们要去我的房♥间 好
Guys, we're going to my room.
你好
Hi.
你闯下大祸了
You've unleashed hell!
老板威胁要找恶棍来
The boss is threatening to bring some ugly people.
好可怕啊
How scary!
别再去工厂 你们会惹起大♥麻♥烦
Don't ever show up there again, you risk causing real trouble.
我当然会前去
Of course I'm going to show up.
等等 听我说
Wait, listen to me.
你所说的太重要了
What you told us is too important,
我们决定我们有责任披露出来
we decided it was our duty to divulge it.
我们会保护你和你的同志
We'll protect you and your comrades.
你做什么工作 什么意思
What job do you do? -What do you mean?
你做盛行? 医生
What job do you do? -Doctor.
跟你♥爸♥爸一样 对
Like your father. -Yes.
你会冒上失去工作的风险吗
Are you risking your job?
或会和你儿子流落街头吗
Could you end up on the street with your son?
现在不是要斗谁冒得更多风险
It's not a contest to see who risks more,
我该怎么说
how can I put it?
他曾经被捕 我面对八项指控
He was arrested, I have eight charges against me,
这跟风险无关
it's not about risk.
那跟什么有关
Then what is it about?
我们全守在前线 准备肩负责任
We're all on the front line and ready to assume our responsibilities.
若我丢掉工作 可以搬来这里住?
So if I lose my job I can come and live here?
是 可以…
Yes, you can!
如果你想 无任欢迎
If you like, yes.
你不能在那种环境下工作
You can't work in those conditions,
你要争取改变
you have to fight to change things.
不要碍事
Don't get in the way.
情况就是这样 莉拉
That's how it is,
莉拉…
Lila.
伸直脚 呼吸
Stretch your legs out. Breathe!
帮她脱下大衣 让她呼吸
Take her coat off. -Give her some air.
我没事
I'm fine.
把我的袋给我
Hand me my bag.
你睡得好吗
Are you sleeping well?
视乎情况吧
It depends.
什么情况
On what?
我的思绪
My thoughts.
我要走了 等等 莉拉
I have to go now. -Wait, Lila.
丽莎 可否… 当然可以
Lisa, can you... -Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
你胸口可曾感到痛楚
Do you ever feel pain in your chest?
好像有东西压住 但很轻
Like a weight, but light.
你试过昏倒吗
Have you fainted before?
没有
No.
你定时吗
Are you regular?
什么定时? 月经
With what? -Menstruation.
不
No.
上次来经是几时 我不知道
When did you last have it? -I dunno!
你不记下来吗 我该记下来吗
Don't you keep track? -Why, should I keep track?
是 会比较好
Yes, it'd be better.
你有用避孕方法吗
Do you use birth control?
子♥宫♥环、避孕套、避孕丸?
The spiral, condoms, the pill?
避孕丸?
What pill?
是一种避免怀孕的新药物
It's a new medicine for not getting pregnant.
但为何提到这些东西
But why are we talking about these things?
你逼得你的身体太紧了
You've pushed your body too far,
你须慢下来
you need to slow down.
意思是?
Meaning?
你营养不良 没好好照顾自己
You're malnourished, you've neglected yourself.
你的肝肿大 要做些检查
Your liver is enlarged, you need to do some tests.
我没时间 给我一些药就好
I don't have time for that, give me some medicine.
我不想转弯抹角
No point mincing words with you.
我好像听到杂音
I think I heard a murmur.
杂音?
A murmur?
是 杂音是一种心脏问题
A murmur is a heart problem,
我须看看情况有多严重
we have to see how serious it is.
你是说我要死了? 不
You mean I'm dying? -No.
你要见心脏科医生 明天来医院吧
You need to see a cardiologist, come to the hospital tomorrow...
等等
Hold on.
我星期一要上班
On Monday I'm going to work.
巴斯桂拿 送我回家
Pasquale, take me home.
谢拿路 放下玩具车
Gennarino, put that car down.
不必 是礼物
No, it's a gift.
你要不要送我回家
You taking me home or not?
我不就站在这里了吗
I'm right here.
各位都很大方 谢谢你们
You're all very generous in this house, thank you!
亚曼多跟你说了什么
What did Armando tell you?
我要多吃一点
I need to eat more.
听到吗?你忽视自己的健康
See? You neglect your health.
你不是我爸爸或哥哥 谁也不是
You're not my father, you're not my brother, you're nothing.
你想我做什么
Whaddaya want from me?
我不能关心你吗 不
Can't I worry about you? -No.
小心言行 特别是和恩佐
And watch what you say and do, especially with Enzo.
若你跟他说我身体不妥
If you tell him I wasn't well,
我们就不再是朋友
you've lost me as a friend.
我只是一时头晕而已
And anyway it was just a dizzy spell.
莉拉 听我说
Lila, listen to me.
放几天假 不要回工厂
Take a couple of days off, don't go to Soccavo's.
我们尝试找工会介入 那样比较好
We're trying to get the union involved, it's better that way.
这是个政♥治♥机会
It's a political opportunity.
我才不在意什么政♥治♥机会
The fuck do I care about political opportunities?
你害我惹上麻烦
You got me into trouble
现在我想怎样就怎样
and now I'll do what I want.
总之留在家几天
Stay home for a couple of days.
又来…
Again...
听我说
Listen to me.
来 谢拿路
Come, Gennarino.
再见 谢拿路 再见
Bye, Gennarino. Bye.
保重…
Take care.
巴斯桂拿尝试警告她
Pasquale was trying to warn her.
他有小道消息
He knew the grapevine
知道会发生更多事情
would generate more unpleasantness
般奴会找那些法♥西♥斯♥主义者
and Bruno would call the fascists.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表