剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
他将一些东西交给我 说要给你
He gave me something for you.
你去拿来吧
Go get it.
谁是安东尼奥
Who's Antonio?
我们一名员工
An employee of ours.
你太太其中一个男朋友
One of your wife's boyfriends.
真是大嘴巴
What a blabbermouth.
时世不同了
Anyway, times have changed,
现在的女人有很多男朋友
today women have lots of boyfriends
她们还比男人爱为此吹嘘
and they brag about it more than men do.
你交过多少个女朋友
How many girlfriends have you had?
我只爱我太太一人
I've only ever loved my wife.
少来 我们是一家人
C'mon, we're family.
说实话吧
C'mon!
我们是一家人 我说真的
We're family! It's true.
我该低声说我交过多少个女朋友吗
Shall I whisper to you how many I've had?
请便
Go ahead.
真厉害
That's incredible.
我弟弟曾跟拿坡里所有女人交往
Professor, my brother's had all of Naples.
他说笑而已
He's joking!
你不知道吗
Didn't you know?
不 开心吗
No. -Are you happy?
非常开心
Very happy.
你知道吗 不知道
Did you know? -No.
这是妮璐西娅的书 是德文版的
It's the book Lenuccia wrote, but with the words in German.
看她有多出名?真厉害
See how famous she is? Well done!
把书给我
Pass me the book.
只看得懂“艾琳娜格歌♥”
All you can understand is "Elena Greco".
书在我手上 你也会说德文吗
I have it now. Do you speak German too?
不会
No.
那就别这么讨厌 让我看看
So don't be a pain in the ass, let me look at it!
让她看看吧
Let her look at it.
做得好 妮璐
Well done, Lenù.
你的一切 你该得到成功
For everything, you deserve it.
你的书、丈夫、女儿…
Your book, your husband, your girls...
你拥有的都是你努力争取回来的
What you have, you deserve it, you worked hard,
没有伤害任何人
without hurting anyone
或勾引别人的老公
or making passes at other people's husbands.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 但我要走了 你要去哪里
Sorry, but I gotta go. -Where are you going?
修维奥 怎么了
Silvio! -What happened?
她可曾…
Is she ever trouble...
芝奥娜 你要去哪里
Gigliola, where are you off to?
她总是破坏我的兴致
She always ruins my day.
快来
Hurry up.
先吃你♥爸♥爸做的蛋糕才走吧
First let's eat the cake your father made.
走吧
Move.
还有甜品
There's still dessert.
我们吃过甜品才走
We'll eat dessert and then we'll go.
给我马上坐下
Sit down this instant!
芝奥娜…
Gigliola...
我们来吃甜品
let's go get dessert.
待在爸爸身边
Stay close to Papa.
不好意思 教授 不会
I'm sorry, professor.
别理会她
Don't mind her.
好好享用蛋糕
Enjoy the cake.
你还想要什么吗 没有 谢了
Would you like anything else? -No, thanks.
收拾一下餐桌 把蛋糕放在这里
Let's clear the table and put the cake here.
莉拉 你想看吗 不
Lila, do you want to see it? -No.
谢拿路 过来
Gennarino, come here.
我们来到什么地方了
Where have we ended up?
你怎能让他们要我们搬来这里
How could you allow them to move us here?
我不知道他们是这样的人
How did I know what they were like?
皮耶托 你从不肯听我的话
No, Pietro, you never listen to me.
我不是常跟你说我的出身吗
How often have I told you where I come from?
他这样咄咄逼人 我怎能脱身
If he invites me so arrogantly, how can I get out of it?
别怪我
Come on!
就连你♥爸♥妈都说“教授 答应吧”
Even your parents said: "Professor, say yes!"
你任由他们摆布你
You let them walk all over you.
你只懂得对受过教育的人坚持立场
You only put your foot down with educated people.
可能因为受过教育的人
Maybe because educated people
不会迫你跟他们同住
don't force you to stay with them.
试问我怎能信任你
How can I trust you?
我只是离开一会
I leave you for a moment
看看你惹上什么麻烦
and look what you do.
别说了 我们早些离开
Come on, we'll leave early.
我连你妈妈也不信任了
I can't even trust your mother anymore.
那德文版两年前已出版
The book came out in Germany two years ago
我竟懵然不知
and I had no idea.
明天你致电给我妈妈和出版商
Tomorrow you'll call my mother and the publisher
要求他们解释
and ask for an explanation.
不过我今天过得很开心
Anyway, I had fun.
你妈妈聪明又仁慈
Your mother's smart, kind.
你♥爸♥爸热情得让我难为情
Your father's so affectionate that it almost embarrasses me.
艾丽莎…
Elisa...
她好爱你
she loves you so much!
芝奥娜…
Gigliola...
她是笼中兽
She's a caged animal.
不
No.
她很真诚
She's so authentic.
恩佐比较寡言
Enzo doesn't talk too much.
恩佐就是那样
Enzo's like that.
我记得在佛罗伦斯和他见面那次
Yes, I remember in Florence.
但他的眼神友善
But he has kind eyes.
跟其他人不同
Unlike the others.
梭拿拉兄弟呢?
The Solaras?
他们是骗子 他们…
They're a couple of crooks, they really have...
样子狡猾又邪恶
sly, evil faces.
他们是罪犯
They're a couple of criminals.
但他们表现得讨人喜欢
And they manage to be likable.
真厉害
Incredible.
然后?还有谁
Then? Who else?
莉拉
Lila.
莉拉令我最不安
Lila's the one who disturbed me the most.
你跟她谈了很久
You spoke to her the whole time.
我能告诉你我的想法吗
Can I tell you what I think?
我觉得莉拉最糟糕
I think Lila's the worst.
不可否认她绝对是很聪明又迷人
She's definitely smart, charming, I won't deny it.
不过她…
But she's...
她的聪明用在不好的地方
it's as if her intelligence sows discord.
是个邪恶的聪明人
It's an evil intelligence,
跟她的魅力一样
like her charm.
我不明白
And then I don't understand
你怎能当她是你的朋友
how you can define her as your friend.
艾琳娜 我觉得她厌恶你
Elena, I think she detests you.
此话怎讲
Why?
我说不上来 她看你的眼神
I don't know, the way she looks at you,
她提起你时说的话
the way she relates to you.
我不理解你们的友谊
I don't understand how your relationship's
为何能维持这么久
lasted so long.
或许你们很小心地互相隐藏…
Maybe you carefully hide from each other
或会破坏这段关系的事?
things that could ruin it?
要么是我对莉拉毫不了解
Either I don't understand a thing about Lila
不然就是我对你毫不了解
or I don't understand a thing about you.
实在令我颇为担忧
This is a little more concerning.
然后…
Then...
什么
What?
我觉得莉拉和米基耶真是天生一对
Lila and that Michele... it shows, they're made for each other.
我觉得他们已是情人了
I think they're already lovers.
即使现在不是 也快了
And if they're not, they soon will be.
一派胡言
What nonsense.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表