剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
打破了我建立的唯一♥平♥衡
that for me constituted the only possible equilibrium.
是谁叫他助我认清事实来救我
Who had asked him to open my eyes and save me?
尼诺犯了一个错
Nino had made a mistake.
如果他真的关心我
If he really cared about me,
他须把一切带回起点
he needed to bring everything back to the starting point.
他须重新争取皮耶托的好感和友谊
He had to regain Pietro's liking and friendship,
我丈夫别无所求
my husband asked nothing else.
我须跟他谈谈
I had to talk to him,
告诉他这样对待皮耶托实属不智
tell him that was foolish to treat Pietro that way.
进来
Come in.
你终于想清楚了
At last you've made up your mind.
昨晚我很累
I was very tired last night.
还很无礼
And also very rude.
我会跟他道歉 好吗
I'll apologize to him, all right?
你该跟我道歉
You should apologize to me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
警♥察♥时常来大学找我们问话
The police often come to us at the university.
几个月前他们来查问一些学生的事
A few months ago they asked for information about some students,
我问他们是否肯定那些学生犯了罪
so I asked them if they were sure those students had committed crimes.
知道他们怎样回答吗
You know what they replied?
“尚未确定”
"Not yet."
于是我叫他们离开
So I showed them the door.
他们再来查问巴斯桂拿和娜迪雅时
When they came back for Pasquale and Nadia,
我没说他们来过
I didn't say they'd been here.
不是为了维护你 而是警♥察♥过火了
Not to defend you, but because the police are overdoing it.
他们以恐♥怖♥主♥义♥为藉口
With the excuse of terrorism,
视所有异见者是罪犯
they're criminalizing all dissent.
你真美
You look nice.
总之他今天要走了
Anyway, he's leaving today.
我去叫女儿起床
I'll go get the girls out of bed,
你负责煮咖啡
you check the coffee.
待久一点
Stay longer.
不行
I can't.
发誓你会回来
Swear you'll come back.
我发誓
I swear.
说你不会离开我 我不会离开你
Tell me you won't leave me. -I won't leave you.
说你爱我 我爱你
Tell me you love me. -I love you.
再说一遍 我爱你
Say it again. I love you.
发誓这不是谎话 我发誓
Swear it's not a lie. -I swear.
妈妈
Mamma?
你最喜欢什么颜色
What's your favorite color?
绿色 我也是
Green. -Mine too!
真的吗 真的
Really? -Yes.
妈妈
Mamma?
不错啊
Lovely!
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
我刚到拿坡里 想告诉你一声
I just arrived in Naples and I called to say hi
也想跟你问好
and to ask how you are.
我很好
I'm fine.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
陪伴女儿
I'm with the girls.
她们好吗
How are they?
很好
Fine.
皮耶托在吗
Is Pietro there?
不在
No.
喜欢跟我做♥爱♥吗
Did you like making love with me?
喜欢
Yes.
好喜欢?
A lot?
非常喜欢
Very much.
我要去上课 要收线了
I have a lesson, I have to go.
好 谢谢你来电
Okay, thanks for the call.
你为何这么冷漠
Why are you so cold?
我没有
I'm not cold.
你要我说我爱你 我说了
You demanded I tell you that I love you and I did.
我从没跟任何人说过
Even though I don't say it to anyone,
连我妻子也没有
not even my wife.
我听到很高兴
I'm glad.
但你爱我吗
But do you love me?
爱
Yes.
你今晚会跟他睡在一起吗
Tonight you're going to sleep with him?
你不跟你太太睡在一起吗
Don't you sleep with your wife?
这不一样
It's not the same thing. -Why?
为什么 因为我不爱她
Because I don't care about her.
那你回来
Then come back.
我怎可以回来
How can I?
离开她
Leave her.
我没硬币了 迟些再找你
I'm out of coins, I'll call you back.
好
Okay.
再见…
Bye.
是谁打来
Who was that?
不重要
No one.
是爸爸吗 是 是爸爸
Was it Papa? -Yes, it was Papa.
才不是
That's not true.
是真的
Yes, it's true.
我们进去好吗 好
Shall we go in there? -Let's go in there.
走吧
Let's go.
喂
Hello?
我打了给你五次
I've called you five times.
我打给你时 你须在家 知道吗
When I call you, you gotta be at home, all right?
我不可能长♥期♥在家
I can't always be at home.
还有 我们一星期后会去度假
Anyway, we're going on vacation in a week.
我以为你不会接听
I thought you'd never answer
但我会一直打下去
but I would've let it ring forever.
我很喜欢电♥话♥响声
I would have loved the sound of the telephone,
就像那空洞声音就是全部
that hollow sound seemed to be all that was left.
我满脑子都是你
All I do is think about you.
我也是
Me too.
很想咬你肩膊
I wish I could bite your shoulders,
一边轻轻抚摸你两腿之间
as I slowly stroke you between your legs.
很想闻到你胸前气味
I wish I could smell the odor of your breast,
令你乞求我多吻你一下
make it sing, make it beg, just to have another kiss.
我也是
Me too.
再见
Bye.
你跟男朋友谈话吗
Were you talking to your boyfriend?
什么男朋友
What boyfriend!
你为何会这样想
Why would you think that?
总之 我把购物袋放到厨房♥了
Anyway, I put the shopping bag in the kitchen.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
看看我…
Look at me.
喂
Hello?
出来吧
Come out.
你在哪里
Where are you?
在广场的另一边
I'm on the other side of the square.
出来吧
Come out.
出来 不然我便过来了
Come out, or I'll come there.
我怎能出来
How can I?
那我马上过来
Then, I'm on my way.
我现在就出来
I'll be right there.
我要去买♥♥一些沙滩用品
I have to go and buy some things for the beach.
给我两分钟 我们一起去
Give me two minutes and we'll go.
没关系 我一个去也可
It's all right, I'll go.
我一会儿就回来 你陪陪女儿
It won't take long, you stay here with the girls.
我很快回来 要听话
I'll see you soon, be good.
这很有趣
It's so funny.
你究竟在想什么
What were you thinking?
我开了一整晚的车
I drove all night.
对 一整晚
Yes, all night...
确实是一整晚 妮璐
All night, Lenù!
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表