剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
拜托叫她出去
Please, send her away.
我可以待着吗
Can I stay?
你不准待着
No! You can't stay!
没听见妈妈的话吗?出去
Did you hear your mother? Go away!
你女儿真没礼貌
She's a very rude little girl.
没礼貌的是你
You're very rude.
姨姨说法兰科是你前男友
Auntie said that Franco used to be your boyfriend.
对 以前是
Used to be.
姨姨现在是法兰科的女友吗
Is Auntie with Franco now?
算是吧
More or less.
你妒忌吗
Are you jealous?
我不妒忌
No, I'm not jealous.
已是很多年前的事了
It was many years ago,
我现在跟你♥爸♥爸一起
now I'm with Papa.
去睡觉吧
Now go to sleep.
晚安
Good night.
亲一个
Kiss.
晚安 睡个好觉
Good night. Sleep tight.
可以打开门吗
Can you leave the door open?
我虚掩一下吧
I'll leave it open a bit.
晚安
Good night.
法兰科的遭遇令我很难过
I'm sorry for Franco.
他需要点时间
He needs time.
在比萨时 他为我付出过很多
He did a lot for me when I was in Pisa.
他当时之所以喜欢我
But all that affection
仅因为我符合他心目中的女性形象
was only there because I corresponded to the model woman he imagined at his side.
那时我年纪还小
I was a young girl back then.
我没察觉到
And I didn't realize
他想改变我
that his wanting to transform me
就代表他不喜欢我原本的模样
was the proof that he didn't like me as I was.
他要我变成其他人
He wanted me to be someone else.
变成他心目中
He wanted a woman
女人应有的样子
how he imagined he'd be if he were a woman.
他改造我
And he molded me
变成他理想中的女友
to achieve the ideal girlfriend.
也许男人根本不该指望能指挥我们
Maybe there's something wrong with men's desire to educate us.
我讨厌那些教我如何做事的聪明人
I hate intelligent men who tell me how I should be.
我宁愿法兰科像现在这般
I prefer Franco as he is now,
痛苦又忧郁
suffering and pensive.
而且是个混♥蛋♥
And an asshole.
的确是混♥蛋♥
An asshole, too,
他现在有权当个混♥蛋♥
now he has the right to be.
对
Yeah.
你为什么不写下来
Why don't you write something about that?
什么意思
What do you mean?
记下你刚刚说的话
Write down what you just said.
皮耶托也把看法施加到我身上…
Even Pietro tries to impose his way of seeing things on me...
皮耶托连自己的男性形象也不了解
Pietro can barely figure out his own manhood,
更遑论把女性形象强加于你
let alone impose a vision of womanhood on you.
我宁愿你没嫁给他
I would have sworn you wouldn't marry him.
你真是个好女生
You really are a good girl.
我说真的
I mean it.
记下你刚刚说的话
Write down what you just said.
这个时候
So, we were at this point,
我丈夫的妹妹认为我嫁错郎
my husband's sister considered my marriage a mistake
她还坦白告诉我此事
and frankly told me so.
你们醒着吗
Are you awake?
睡吧
Sleep.
睡觉吧
Sleep.
快点睡
Sleep.
我属于我 我有自主♥权♥…
I'm my own and I have the power!
女性每天都饱受暴♥力♥
我属于我 我有自主♥权♥…
不仅遭强♥奸♥ 更被千夫所指
NOT ONLY RAPED... BUT BLAMED TOO!
我们必须接受平权
We must accept equal rights.
麦高是施维娅和尼诺的儿子
The only male among all those women was Mirko,
他是在场唯一男性
Silvia and Nino's son.
没人知道他的成长经历
Who knows how he was being brought up.
我们绝不能接受平权
We mustn't accept equal rights.
法♥西♥斯♥和阴♥茎♥一样可恶
Fascist assholes, their dicks!
他们眼里只有阴♥茎♥
All they understand is their dicks.
到阳痿的时候
When their dicks are impotent,
阴♥茎♥就换成金属棒、高尔夫球杆
those shits replace them with metal bars, clubs,
还有军队
the army.
我们不能再容忍♥男人
Let's end it with men.
连我们的同侪也是法♥西♥斯♥
Even our companions are fascists.
够了 不如我们扮演夫妻
Enough! Let's play husband and wife!
吩咐我洗碗吧 你负责洗碗
Tell me to wash the dishes. -Wash the dishes!
我不洗碗 你负责
I'll never ever wash them, you do it.
我累了 整天都在工作
I'm tired, I've worked all day.
我也是
So have I!
那我该怎么办
What should I do now?
赏我一巴掌
Give me a slap.
我不要
No.
赏我一巴掌
Give me a slap!
不管我们有多努力
Despite all our efforts,
下一代依然跟随上一代的作风
the new flesh did what the old had done.
我们在舞台上如影随形
We were a chain of shadows going on stage
带着一样程度的爱恨、欲望和暴♥力♥
with the same charge of love, hatred, desire and violence.
所谓成熟
Maturity consisted
就是接受生活现实
in accepting the turn existence had taken
而没有感到太难过
without getting too upset by it.
我是伊罗塔太太
I was Mrs. Airota,
毫无作为让我很难过
a woman saddened by inaction,
而且为了纾解失落感
and who, in any case, in order to combat despondency
我暗中开始研究男人如何建构女人
had in secret begun studying the invention of women by men.
笛福笔下的弗兰德斯
Defoe/Flanders,
福楼拜笔下的包法利
Flaubert/Bovary,
托尔斯泰笔下的卡列尼娜
Tolstoy/Karenina.
我了解到由男人虚构的无意识女人
I discovered automatons of women fabricated by men.
一切都不属于我们 任何微小事物
There was nothing of ours and what little arose,
都变成被男人建构的材料
became material to be manufactured by men.
你看过《包法利夫人》吗
Have you read "Madame Bovary"?
不要看那本书
Don't read it.
妈妈 你好
Hi.
爸爸带了朋友来
There's a friend of Papa's.
爸爸的朋友?
A friend of Papa's?
应该是他同事
I think he's a colleague.
应该是吧
I think.
我们去看看是谁
Let's go and see who it is.
走吧
Come on.
看看我带谁来了
Look who I've brought you.
你好
Hi!
你好吗
How are you?
很好 你呢
Well, you?
很好
Well.
我见过德德 你就是爱莎?
I've met Dede, so you're Elsa?
长得真漂亮
You're so pretty!
她们都很漂亮
They're beautiful.
不好意思打扰你了
Forgive the intrusion.
我在大学碰到他 就请他来吃午餐
I ran into him at the university and invited him to lunch.
我带了糕点 没问题
I brought some pastries. -No problem.
四五个人的份量也差不多
Where there's enough for four there's enough for five.
尼诺 这边请
Nino, come.
妮璐 这房♥子很漂亮 谢谢
The house is splendid, Lenù. -Thank you.
坐这边吧
Sit here.
你为何去了佛罗伦斯的大学
Why were you at the university in Florence?
我在罗马的社♥会♥主♥义♥党代♥表♥大♥会♥上
I met Pietro's father at a Socialist congress
见到皮耶托的父亲
in Rome
他说皮耶托在写书 需要参考书
and he told me Pietro needed a reference for the book he was writing,
我便把书带给他
so I offered to bring it to him.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表