剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
I didn't study all my life
不是为了为人♥妻♥子和母亲
to end up stuck in the role of wife and mother.
我要外出 结识不同的人
I need to go out, to see people,
不能老是待在家里
I can't stay shut away in here all the time.
我在这里快死了
I'm dying in here.
避孕套令他的敏感度降低
The condoms dulled his sensitivity even more
他需要比平时更长时间才达到高♥潮♥
and he needed even longer to reach orgasm than he generally did.
虽然我得到满足 但身上更酸楚
I came out of it satisfied but nevertheless sore,
以至乏味
bored even.
越界的渴望慢慢淹没我
An anxious desire to transgress was taking hold of me,
我渴望像世人那样摆脱束缚
I wanted to break free as I felt the world was doing.
渴望就一次 撇下一切
I wanted to leave behind, just once, everything in my life,
撇下我所学的知识、所写的文字
what I had learned, what I had written,
撇下我努力写的故事
what I was trying to write,
撇下我带来这世界的宝宝
the baby I had brought into the world.
婚姻就如牢狱
Marriage was a prison.
莉拉勇敢无比
Lila, who was brave, had fled from it
她冒上生命危险逃离婚姻
at the risk of her own life.
我带了另一块擦胶给你
I've brought you another eraser.
要脱下外套吗?天气不冷
Shall we take the jacket off? It's not cold.
也脱下围巾?
The scarf too?
过来
Come.
我不能这样做
I can't do this.
你好 妮璐
Hi, Lenù.
你好吗?谢拿路好吗
How are you? And Gennaro?
他成绩名列前茅
At school he's one of the best.
恩佐呢?
Enzo?
他也很好
He's well too.
他的新工作很顺利
He's really good at his new job.
现在他每月赚15万里拉
Now he earns 150,000 lire a month
他们也要聘用我
and they hired me too,
我月入八万
I'm making 80.
听到吗?我们有钱了
You get it? We're rich.
很开心你跟恩佐过得很好
I'm glad it's good with Enzo
一切顺利
and things are going well.
并非一切顺利
Not everything's going well.
他们杀了戴里奥 记得他吗
They killed Dario, you know? Remember him?
不记得
No
那个工会成员
The unionist.
是谁杀的
Who killed him?
暂时没人知道任何事
No one knows anything yet,
但我猜一定是法♥西♥斯♥主义者
but I'm convinced it was the fascists.
他们无处不在
They're everywhere,
像罩着整个街区的一个黑罩
like a black hood over the neighborhood.
法♥西♥斯♥主义者用金属管袭击同志
The fascists attack comrades with metal pipes.
巴斯桂拿被殴两次 牙齿也断了
Pasquale was beaten up twice, they broke his teeth.
基劳在恩佐家外袭击他
Gino attacked Enzo outside his house.
天啊
Holy Mother.
这里一点都没变
Nothing ever changes here.
这乱局不是刚刚开始的
This shit didn't just start now,
知道是何时开始的吗
you know when it did?
记得那个法♥西♥斯♥兼高♥利♥贷♥丹亚基
Remember when Don Achille, fascist and loan shark,
被刺死那件事吗
was stabbed to death?
那时跟现在一样
Then as now,
正义选择了最简单的路
justice chose the simplest path.
想一想
Think about it.
谁能从他的死得到最大好处
Who truly benefitted from that death?
最后谁能控制高♥利♥贷♥
Who ended up controlling moneylending?
你想一想
Think about it.
是谁开始放高♥利♥贷♥的
Who began lending money?
谁会变得有钱
Who got rich?
马内拿梭拿拉?
Manuela Solara?
意思是她杀了丹亚基?
You're saying she killed Don Achille?
你以为她是女人就不可能杀人?
You think it's not possible only because she's a woman?
在他下颚和锁骨之间…
Between his jaw and his collarbone...
有一道刀伤
A stab wound.
铜壶闪闪发亮
The copper of the pot was so shiny
血液看上去就像墨水渍
that the blood looked like an ink stain
呈黑线那样滴下
with a black line dripping from it.
你怎知道这一切 我不知道
How do you know all this? -I don't know.
我是想像出来的
I open the pail and pull out the words.
是女人做的 妮璐
It was a woman, Lenù.
联络过你妈妈吗
Have you spoken to your mamma?
最近没有 怎么了
Not recently, no. Why?
我把书交给她已经一个月了
It's been a month since I sent her the book.
你为何把书交给我妈妈而不交给我
How come you sent it to my mother and not to me?
你想看的话 客厅有副本
If you'd wanted to read it there was a copy in the living room.
你可以打给她
You can call her.
她可能未看完
Maybe she hasn't finished it.
以我对她的了解 她该看完了
Knowing her, I think she has.
若我是你 我会打给她
If I were you I'd call her.
爸爸要去上班 亲一下 你好美
Papa's going to work, kiss. You're beautiful.
再见 教授 叫我皮耶托吧
Goodbye, professor. -Call me Pietro.
这样不好
I can't.
你到底知不知道她看了没有
So do you know if she's read it?
不知道 艾琳娜…
I don't know, Elena.
我什么都不知道 迟些见
I don't know anything. I'll see you later.
回去吧
Let's go.
你好…
Hello.
你气色很好 谢谢
You look beautiful. -Thank you.
抱歉我迟到了 没关系
Sorry I'm late. -Not at all.
为何不来我们家?
Why didn't you come to us?
德德一定会很开心
Dede would've been so happy.
找天吧 我今天只想跟你谈谈
Another time, today I wanted to talk to you.
工作太繁重 我今天不能当祖母
Too much work, today I can't be a grandma.
我那野蛮的儿子好吗
How's that little beast of a son of mine?
他不错
Fine.
请问两位想要些什么
What can I get you?
我要一杯茶 我也是
Tea for me. -For me too.
好
你看了我的书没有
So, have you read it?
看了
Yes.
你不喜欢
You didn't like it.
对 我确实不喜欢
No, the truth is that I didn't like it.
为什么
Why?
主角不讨人喜欢
The protagonist is unlikable.
文笔矫揉造作
The writing is mannered,
很杂乱
it's chaotic.
你可能想写得现代点
Maybe you wanted to be modern,
但效果乱糟糟
but the result is messy.
写作并不容易
It wasn't easy.
我没特别思考过就写完了首本小说
I wrote the first novel without awareness,
这一本我尝试用新的写作方式
with this one I tried a new way of writing,
写得模棱两可
blurred,
以至凌乱
even chaotic.
我真的全情投入
I really threw myself into it,
我很努…
I worked...
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以继续吗 请说
May I? -Go.
我很努力
I worked,
但后来我知道自己究竟想说什么
but then I realized what I wanted to say.
我把佛罗伦斯跟拿坡里结合起来
I blended Florence with Naples,
我钻研遥远的声音
I worked on distant voices,
我如何奋力离开我的根源
on how I struggled to get out of the neighborhood, my origins.
你第一部小说很创新
Your first novel was new,
这一部很守旧
but this is old.
太矫情
It's so pretentious...
语言空洞
that the words seem empty.
我理解你想达到什么效果
I understand what you wanted to do,
但这不足够
but it's not enough.
而且结局太草率
And the ending is so coarse,
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表