剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
我去准备用餐
I'll go and set the table.
我来帮你 坐下
I'll keep you company. -Stay here,
交给艾琳娜负责
Elena will do it.
坐下吧
Sit down.
尼诺 坐下吧
Sit down, Nino.
我通常是来佛罗伦斯工作
I come to Florence often for work.
不知道你住在这里
I didn't know you lived here
还有两个可爱的女儿
and that you had two lovely young ladies.
既可爱又疯狂
But very crazy!
我看得出
It shows.
你还在米兰教书吗
Are you still lecturing in Milan?
不 在拿坡里
No, I'm in Naples now.
教什么科目 都市地理学
What subject? -Urban geography.
你为何回去了
How come you went back?
我妈妈身体不太好
My mother's not very well.
很抱歉 她怎么了
I'm sorry, what's wrong?
她心脏不好
Her heart.
你的弟弟妹妹还好吗 还好
How are your siblings? -Fine.
你♥爸♥爸呢
And your father?
还是老模样
The usual, but time passes,
但人渐渐长大了
one grows up,
我们也和好了
we've reconciled.
我发现他们也是人 有功也有过
You realize they're human beings with their virtues and flaws
必须学会接受
and you learn to accept them.
皮耶托 我们为父亲惹了许多麻烦
How much trouble we caused our fathers, Pietro.
现在轮到我们承担了 你过得如何
And now that it's our turn how are we doing?
我很好
I'm doing well.
那当然了 你的太太很出色
I have no doubt, you married an extraordinary woman.
两个女儿又乖又斯文
And these two girls are well-behaved and elegant.
德德 裙子看起来很漂亮
Dede, that dress really suits you.
还有你的黄色发夹
And you, with that yellow barrette?
是谁送给你的
Who gave it to you?
都是妈妈送的 还有爸爸
Mamma, she gives us everything. -And Papa.
妈妈 不只是妈妈
Mamma. -Not only Mamma.
你是怎样削那么长的皮
How do you make that spiral?
经过长年累月的练习 你看
It takes years of practice. Look.
想吃一片苹果吗
Would you like a slice of apple?
你吃苹果吗
Do you eat apples?
你也想要一片苹果吗
And do you want a slice of apple?
真的吗
You sure?
我儿子跟你一样大 叫阿拔甸奴
I have a son your age, his name's Albertino.
给相片你看看
I'll show him to you.
相片里的他又乖又文静
In this picture he seems calm and well-behaved,
但其实是个讨厌鬼 你看
but he's a pest, look.
他看起来很乖 但其实不乖?
Is he the kind who seems well-behaved but he's not?
对 他很淘气
Exactly, a pest.
但他的笑声很有感染力
But when he laughs he makes even the stones laugh.
他很可爱
He's beautiful.
对
Cute.
菜肴都很好吃 你有一手好厨艺
Everything was delicious, you've become an excellent cook.
我清理餐桌
I'll clear the table.
我来 你休息吧 不用
No, I'll do it, relax.
很好玩的
It's fun.
德德 要不要帮我
Dede will you give me a hand?
帮我洗碗
Help me with the dishes.
真的吗 对 我负责吧
Are you sure? -Yes, I can do it.
你坐下
Sit down.
这是垃圾桶
If you can't find the trash, it's here.
好的
Perfect.
想喝咖啡吗
Would you like a coffee?
好 谢谢
Yes. -Yes, please.
我去拿…
I'll get...
艾琳娜 我拿杯子? 好
Elena, shall I get the glasses? -Yes.
两个男人在洗碗 真奇怪
Seeing two men wash the dishes, looks strange.
也不算奇怪吧
It's not that strange.
还是爸爸太少洗碗呢
Or perhaps Papa doesn't do enough?
幸会 我也是
It was a pleasure seeing you. -Me too.
很抱歉走得很匆忙 我约了人
I'm sorry to leave in such a rush, but I have an appointment.
约了谷特积利不能迟到 没错
Imagine if I'm late for Coldagelli. -God forbid.
我下星期回来
I'll be back next week.
记得来电 当然会
Call us. -Of course.
小士兵 再见
Goodbye, little soldiers!
要乖乖的
Be good.
皮耶托 谢谢招呼 谢谢
Pietro, thank you for everything. -Thank you.
再见 艾琳娜 再见 尼诺
Bye, Elena. -Bye, Nino.
下次见 谢谢
See you soon, thanks again.
再见 尼诺
Bye, Nino.
他是难得值得相处的人
At last a person worth spending time with.
我希望尼诺今天或翌日会来电
I hoped that Nino would call right away, the next day.
德德
可是整个星期他都没打来
Instead, a week slipped by without any news from him.
我感觉像患了一场重感冒
I felt as if I had a bad cold.
我心情变得低落
I became listless,
没有再看书和做笔记
I stopped reading and taking notes.
我很气自己竟然呆等着他
I was angry at myself for that senseless waiting.
到家了
Here we are!
妈妈?准备好了吗
Is it ready, Mamma?
德德
Dede!
捡回来 马上去洗手
Pick it up and go wash your hands!
我不要… 马上去
No. -I said go!
立刻去
Right now!
今天尼诺来到大学
Nino came to the university today,
我们喝了咖啡
we had coffee.
我无法说服他来吃午餐
I couldn't convince him to come to lunch.
他回来了…
He's back...
他回来几天 但没空
For a couple of days, but he hasn't had a moment.
他邀请我们一家星期日出去吃午餐
He invited us out for lunch on Sunday with the girls,
你就不用忙于备餐
so you don't get tired.
何时才轮到我们两人外出拍拖
When will just the two of us go out to eat?
去吧
Let's go.
我们可以去…
You and I can go...
我们可以去野餐吗
Shall we go for a picnic?
我们会去野餐
We'll go for a picnic.
去找他们
There they are!
尼诺
Nino!
你好
Hey, you!
你好
Hi!
我们要去吃美食
We're going to a place where the food is fantastic.
你好 就在那边
It's over there.
我们去吧
Let's go.
那里的炸糕最好吃
They make the yummiest frittelle.
你今天很漂亮
You look great.
你可以加一些果酱
You can have them with jam inside,
吉士酱…
custard cream...
我要再吃10件
I want ten more.
你们住在佛罗伦斯
You live in Florence
居然没听过卢珊努餐厅
and you don't know Luciano's?
我们很少出外
We don't go out much.
这里非常好
It's very good.
你为什么一直没撰文
How come nothing of yours has come out?
我一直在忙其他事
I've been doing other things.
你的小说很出色
Your novel was excellent.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的文笔一向很优秀
You've always been good at writing.
你现在有写作吗
Are you writing now?
空闲的时候
In my spare time.
是小说吗
Is it a novel?
我不知道
I don't know what it is.
什么主题
The theme?
建构女人的男人
Men who fabricate women.
挺有意思
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表