剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
I have to go to Milan.
学♥生♥运♥动♥
占领行动
资本主义?忍♥够了
法♥西♥斯♥ 资产阶级 命不久矣…
Fascists, bourgeoisie, in a few months dead you'll be!
法♥西♥斯♥ 资产阶级 命不久矣…
Fascists, bourgeoisie, in a few months dead you'll be!
法♥西♥斯♥ 资产阶级 命不久矣…
Fascists, bourgeoisie, in a few months dead you'll be!
法♥西♥斯♥ 资产阶级 命不久矣…
Fascists, bourgeoisie, in a few months dead you'll be!
法♥西♥斯♥ 资产阶级 命不久矣…
Fascists, bourgeoisie, in a few months dead you'll be!
请问文学院生的见面会在哪里
Where's the meeting for Literature students?
什么见面会
What meeting?
艾琳娜格歌♥的见面会
The one with Elena Greco.
她是谁
Who's she?
没事了 谢谢
Never mind, thanks.
在米兰 我感觉如释重负
In Milan, I felt as if my tension was released.
我很高兴这里没有人想见我
I was almost glad to discover that no one was expecting me,
我的书不值一提
my book had zero importance.
因为有更重大的事值得争论
There were bigger things to squabble over.
我们绝不低头
We won't bow our heads.
革命正在发生
But this is already happening.
索邦大学的庭院正在起革命
It's happening in the courtyard of the Sorbonne,
法国的同志正在起革命
where our French comrades are doing their share of revolutionary action.
他们在和平抗♥议♥
They're protesting peacefully.
但法国政♥府♥旋即抵♥制♥这股新力量
The French government immediately opposed this new course.
抗♥议♥者先占领了拉丁区…
First they occupied the Latin Quarter...
我立刻认得出法兰科马里
I recognized Franco Mari immediately,
我最初在比萨的男朋友
my boyfriend from my early days in Pisa.
站他旁边的是玛丽亚罗莎
At the desk with him was Mariarosa,
皮耶托的妹妹
Pietro's sister.
女生们总是成群结队
The girls were always in a group,
感觉上只要她们走在一起
they seemed game for that experience of male chaos,
就能掺进男性的圈子
provided they stick together.
我看到有个带着孩子的女生
I was struck by a girl with a baby.
我感觉她想参与其中 但无能为力
I got the impression she wanted to get involved but couldn't
她为此感到不悦
and that made her unhappy.
正如同志龚本第所说
We must continue to rebel,
我们必须继续反抗
as our comrade Cohn-Bendit says...
真可笑 别胡说
Clown! Stop raving!
你懂什么是阶级意识吗
You know what class consciousness is?
可耻…
Shame!
革命是属于无产阶级
The revolution belongs to the proletariat!
我们要拒绝沦为
We must refuse to be
资本主义的剥削对象
the future ranks of capitalist exploitation.
也许我们做不了人♥民♥军队的先锋
We may not be the avant-garde of the people's army
无法推♥翻♥体制
that will defeat the establishment,
但我们能让工人阶级睁开双眼
but we can open the eyes of the workers,
还有工人的孩子
the workers' children,
你们自己 以及所有人
yours, everyone's.
你好你为何来了
What are you doing here?
我本来在文学院有见面会
I had a meeting with the Literature students,
但办不成
but it fell through.
真遗憾这里一团糟我也看到
I'm sorry, but look at this mess! -I see it.
很高兴能听到法兰科演讲
It was good to listen to Franco.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
我们是大学同学他是我请来的
Yes, we were at university together. -I invited him.
我肯定要赔钱 你看这里多乱
They'll make me pay for it, look what a wasps' nest.
你今晚来我家吧
Come to my place tonight,
他们替我租了很漂亮的大房♥子
they've lent me a beautiful house, it's very big.
来吃晚餐过夜吧
Come for dinner and then sleep over.
我已经订了酒店别拒绝我
I've booked a hotel. -I don't want to hear it.
我不想你一个人
I don't want you to be alone
顺便跟法兰科叙旧吧
and you can catch up with Franco.
他也在我家过夜
He's sleeping at my place too.
待会见
See you later.
你有回去比萨吗没有
Have you been back to Pisa? -No.
那里令我觉得有点…
No, it makes me kind of...
悲伤
sad.
为什么?我们过得很开心
Why? We had a good time.
我不知道 好像是很久以前的事…
I don't know, it seems like such a long time ago...
恍如隔世
Another life.
你还说过会写信给我
You said you'd write to me.
是
Yeah.
艾琳娜
Elena...
事情就应该这样
That's just how it was meant to be.
我陪你吧 这里你可能会迷路
I'll show you, you can get lost here.
我现在还会迷路
I still get lost.
给你看看我的作品
I'll show you my work.
尚未完成
I'm still working on them.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
很有意思
Interesting.
仅此而已?
That's all?
我对画作不太了解
I don't know much about paintings.
那画家呢
And painters?
笑什么
What's there to laugh about?
在家里我重遇了那个女生
At the house, I came across the girl again,
她叫施维娅
her name was Silvia.
她很焦躁 被孩子吵得心浮气躁
She was very on edge, she'd had it with the baby.
不介意的话可以给我抱抱
I can try if you like,
我有三个弟妹
I have three siblings.
你想抱就抱吧
Do what the hell you want.
你真可爱 想听我唱首歌♥吗
You're so handsome! Shall I sing you a song?
需要革命的是文化
The revolution has to be cultural,
而不仅仅是政♥治♥
not just a political revolution,
否则最终一切皆由人♥民♥承受
or else in the end all the pressure will be on the people,
始终不变
as usual.
唯一办法就是改变人的思维
The only way is to change their mentality.
我的小羔羊
My little lamb
若你掉进狼的嘴里
what will you do
你会怎么办
when you are in the jaws of the wolf?
你真可爱
You're so handsome.
香喷喷的
You smell so good.
宝宝睡着了
He's asleep.
欧洲工党的改革政策…
..the reformist policies of the European workers parties...
我留在玛丽亚罗莎家
I stayed at Mariarosa's,
我想让法兰科知道
I wanted to show Franco
我不再是以前的那个女孩
I was no longer the girl from the past.
我毕业了 成绩亮丽
I'd graduated brilliantly,
我写了一本书
I'd written a book,
我彻底变成另一个人
I was a different person
我想让他重新认识我
and I wanted him to acknowledge this.
你家里一切还好吗
Everything all right at home?
很好
Fine.
那个你很看重的朋友呢
That friend of yours who was so important to you?
为什么问起她
Why do you ask?
我不知道 你以前常提起她
I don't know, you always talked about her.
她很好
She's fine.
她在做什么
What's she doing?
她在拿坡里一间香肠厂上班
She works in a sausage factory in Naples.
她不是嫁给一位老板了吗
Didn't she marry a storekeeper?
是 但后来婚姻失败
Yes, but it didn't work out.
好吧
Right...
下次我去拿坡里…
When I come down to Naples...
你要介绍她给我认识当然
You can introduce me to her. -Of course.
给我留个电♥话♥和地址吧
Leave me a number, an address...
我的还是她的?
Mine or hers?
你的
Yours.
好吧
All right.
她有看你的书吗
Has she read your book?
我不知道你看了吗当然
I don't know, have you read it? -Of course.
我觉得很好
I thought it was good.
哪方面好
Good how?
有几段写得很精彩
There were some beautiful passages.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表