剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
是
Yes.
条件是你也跟依莲萝拉坦诚一切
On the condition that you tell Eleonora everything.
你不能要求我伤害依莲萝拉和儿子
You can't ask me to hurt Eleonora and the boy.
我这样不会伤害皮耶托和女儿吗
Won't I hurt Pietro and my daughters?
下决定意味会伤害别人
Deciding means hurting people.
阿拔甸奴快四岁 爱莎三岁
Albertino's nearly four. -Elsa's three.
你不在乎德德?
And you don't care about Dede?
去完梦比利耶之后再坦白吧
Let's do it after Montpellier.
你别耍我 我没耍你
Don't play with me. -I'm not playing.
如果你不是在耍我
If you're not playing,
那就身体力行
then act accordingly.
跟你太太坦白
Speak to your wife
我今晚也会跟我丈夫道出一切
and I'll speak to my husband, tonight.
事情不是那么简单
It's not that simple,
我需要时间
it'll take time.
那我们到此为止
Then let's end it here.
依莲萝拉很脆弱
Eleonora is a fragile woman,
她年轻时曾企图自杀不只一次
as a girl she attempted suicide more than once.
我不能这样对她
I can't do this to her.
我不想听任何解释
I don't want to understand anything.
你只懂空口承诺 我们到此为止吧
You're saying it too: better to end it here.
我不是不会向她坦白
I'm not saying that.
只是我需要时间 情况很棘手
I'm saying it'll take time, it's a delicate situation
我们可以去完梦比利耶才说
and we can do it after Montpellier.
别忘记 你老爷很尊敬我
Bear in mind your father-in-law respects me
公开我们的关系
and making our relationship public
会导致跟伊罗塔家从此断绝来往
would lead to an irreparable break with
后果你我都承受不了
the Airotas none of us can afford.
我已浪费太多时间
I've already wasted too much time,
我该一早明白
I should have realized it earlier.
你想怎样做
What do you want to do?
承认我的婚姻没有意义
Acknowledge that my marriage is meaningless
走我自己的路
and go my own way.
那我们一起去梦比利耶吧 不
Then, let's go to Montpellier. -No.
我说我自己的路 不是你的
I said my way, not yours.
我们之间结束了 别傻了
It's over between us. -Don't be stupid.
我没说笑
I'm not joking.
你总爱小题大做
You always make a fuss.
我没说笑
I'm not joking.
我们一起很开心
We're so good together.
不 你走吧 我没在说笑
No, you have to go, I'm not joking.
我是认真的 我们来做♥爱♥
I'm serious. -Let's make love.
不 你给我走 五分钟
No, you have to go. -Five minutes.
你走
You have to go.
尼诺…
Nino!
尼诺 你走
Nino! You have to go!
我叫你走
I said you have to go.
你先走
You go first.
尼诺不是真的想要我
Nino didn't really want me.
他很会演戏 却不会爱人
He pretended a lot and loved very little.
他想跟我上♥床♥
He wanted to fuck me
正如他与之前无数女人上♥床♥一样
as he had done with countless others.
但他并没打算爱我
But loving me was not in his plans.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
看看
Look.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我赚了150里拉
I made 150 lire.
卖♥♥了一只绵羊
I sold a sheep,
一只长颈鹿
a giraffe...
和一个贝壳
and a shell.
真厉害
Well done.
你为何不开心
Why are you sad?
因为外婆身体不好
Because Grandma's not well.
你哭了?
Did you cry?
不 我没哭
No, I didn't cry.
我们走吧
Let's go.
爱莎 看看谁来了
Elsa, look who's here!
你好
Hi!
一只蝴蝶
A butterfly.
你好
Hi!
你好吗
How are you?
我很好
Fine.
你没睡 我睡得不好
You haven't slept. -I slept badly.
找到你需要的书吗
Did you find the books you needed?
找到了
Yes.
在哪里
Where are they?
在袋中吗
Are they in there?
不 在家
No, they're at home.
我查看了需要的部分
I checked what I needed to
然后留在家里
and left them there.
我要去洗个澡
I'm going to take a shower.
我们昨晚找过你 爱莎想跟你说话
We called you last night, Elsa wanted to talk to you,
但你不在家
but you weren't there.
天气很热 我去了散步
It was hot, I went for a walk.
一个人?
By yourself?
我还可以跟谁去散步
Who would I have gone with?
真好笑 德德说你有一个男朋友
Just imagine, Dede says you have a boyfriend.
德德跟你感情深厚
Dede has a strong bond with you,
巴不得快些取代我
she can't wait to replace me.
也许她看到或听到一些
Maybe she sees
我看不到 也听不到的事
and hears things I don't see and hear.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我说了
What I said.
如果你还想怀疑我不忠 尽管说
If you want to add jealousy to all your complaints, say so.
不 我没怀疑你不忠
No, I'm not jealous.
那很好
Perfect.
我受不了这个
I can't stand jealousy.
我们进去
Let's go.
他究竟想我如何
What did he expect from me?
我爱尼诺 一直都爱他
I loved Nino, I'd always loved him.
我怎能把他从我的身体中抽离
How could I tear him from my breast, my head, my belly?
在假期最后几天 我以泪洗面
During the last days of the vacation all I did was cry.
以累了、天气太热或头痛为藉口
I said I was tired, it was too hot, I had a headache.
尼诺或许仍爱着莉拉
Nino was probably still in love with Lila.
在他的人生中 他只会爱她
In the course of his life he would love only her,
就像认识她的许多人一样
like so many who had known her.
正因如此 他会永远跟妻子一起
And because of this he would stay with his wife forever.
他对莉拉的爱正是力证
His love for Lila was the guarantee
没女人可破坏他脆弱的婚姻
no woman would ever endanger that fragile marriage.
至少不是我
I least of all.
一切可好?
Everything okay?
是
Yes.
你妈妈好吗
How's your mother?
我妈妈?
My mother?
德德说她身体不好
Dede told me she's not well.
她现在好多了
She's better now.
我找过她
I called her,
你妈妈很健康
your mother's been in excellent health.
你以为我盲了或是聋了?
Do you think I'm blind, deaf?
以为我没看到你跟那些
You think I didn't notice when you flirted
来我们家的蠢材调情吗
with those morons who came to the house?
早于爱莎出生前
Before Elsa was born.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你心知肚明
You know perfectly well.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
你是说很多年前来吃晚饭的朋友
Are you talking about people who came to dinner years ago?
我跟他们调情?你疯了吗
And I flirted with them? Are you crazy?
你没跟那个长发工程师调情吗
And didn't you flirt with that long-haired engineer?
马里奥?
Mario?
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表