剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
你疯了
You're crazy.
为什么 要在这里谈吗
Why? -Here?
说你爱我
Tell me you love me.
我爱你…
I love you.
我们一起远走高飞吧
Let's leave, let's go away together.
现在就走 不要回家
Let's go now, don't go home.
那皮耶托呢?两个女儿呢?
And Pietro? The girls?
那我们呢?妮璐
And us, Lenù? What about us?
我们仍要过不属于我们的人生?
Are we to live a life that doesn't belong to us?
我们要不惜一切 明白吗
We have to take everything, you understand?
即使我们认为不可能
Even if we think it's impossible.
我受不了整个8月都见不到你
I can't bear the idea of not seeing you for all of August.
你每天都要打给我
You have to call me every day.
万一依莲萝拉接电♥话♥呢
What if Eleonora answers?
收线 如果你在沙滩呢
Hang up. -And if you're at the beach?
我要上班 从不会去沙滩
I have to work, I'll never be at the beach.
我们找一天见面吧
We'll take a day,
至少一天 只有你我
at least one, to be alone just you and me.
太疯狂了
It's madness.
我们要你家 整天做♥爱♥
We'll go to your place and make love all day.
我不能把女儿留给皮耶托照顾
I can't leave the girls with Pietro.
捏造一个藉口
Make up an excuse.
说你要去佛罗伦斯买♥♥一本书
Say you have to go to Florence to get a book.
我想一个藉口骗依莲萝拉
I'll make up an excuse for Eleonora.
答应我
Say yes.
我爱你
I love you.
当时我很开心
I was happy.
我感受到他的触碰
I could feel the touch of his hands,
他吻遍我全身各处
his kisses on every part of my body.
我对欢愉的渴求并没冷却
The craving for pleasure wouldn't calm down,
我一心想着跟他再次见面的那天
my thoughts were all about the day I'd see him again.
我真笨
I'm an idiot.
我忘了带一些需要校对的书来
I forgot some books at home that I need to correct the proofs.
没有那些书 赶不及10月出版
Without them I'll never make it for October.
我明天回家去拿
I'll go get them tomorrow.
不 你跟女儿待在这里 我回去拿
No, you stay here with the girls, I'll go.
我喜欢驾车 我明天能回去
I like driving, I can easily go tomorrow.
你待在这里
You stay here,
我明早起行 后天回来
I'll leave tomorrow morning and be back the next day.
你可以明晚回来
You can come back tomorrow night.
你就放过我好吗
Will you leave me in peace?
我不能休息一天吗
Can't I have a day off?
女佣也有一天假期 为何我没有
Maids get one, why can't I?
你别这么激动
Don't get so worked up.
我这样提议是因为我喜欢开车
I said it because I like driving
而你不喜欢
and you don't.
我可以跟你一起去吗
Can I come too?
不可以
No.
你留下来陪妹妹 为什么
You'll stay here with your sister. -Why?
你便可以和爸爸一起玩
So you can spend some time with Papa.
我要去洗澡
I'm going to take a shower.
对我来说 这是个独特经验
For me it was a unique experience,
对他则不是第一次
for him a repetition.
我想到他为莉拉所做的各种疯狂事
I thought of all the crazy things he'd done for Lila.
我记得尼诺离开她时 她如何崩溃
I remembered how she fell to bits when Nino left her.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
他只懂得以这种极端方法去爱吗
Did he only know how to love in that excessive way?
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what's the matter.
没事
Nothing's the matter.
我们这段疯狂恋情
Was that mad love of ours
只是其他疯狂恋情的复♥制♥本吗
a reproduction of other mad loves?
究竟怎么了
What happened?
我有问题吗
Is there something wrong with me?
在性方面?
With sex?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我说了
What I said.
我在性方面上有问题吗
Is there something wrong with me with sex?
和莉拉一样?
Like Lila?
你不必回答
You don't have to answer.
我不明白你的话
I didn't understand what you said.
我是引用你的话
I was quoting you.
我从没说过类似的话
I never said anything like that.
你有 在米兰的餐厅
You did, at the restaurant in Milan.
总之我不想谈莉拉
Anyway, I don't want to talk about Lila.
为什么
Why not?
我就是不想
I don't want to.
算吧
Never mind.
可能是皮耶托 谁在乎
It might be Pietro. -Who cares?
喂
Hello?
艾琳娜 是我 你好吗
Elena, it's me. How are you?
很好 你呢
Fine, you?
为何说得这么小声
Why are you whispering?
一切可好?
Is everything okay?
很好 你好吗
Everything's fine. How are you?
我们在沙滩 听到音乐吗
We're at the beach. Hear the music?
女儿在跳舞
The girls are dancing.
我们玩得很开心
We're fine.
叫爱莎来听 好
Will you put Elsa on? -Yeah.
爱莎 过来 是妈妈
Elsa, come here, it's Mamma.
她不想过来
She doesn't want to come,
我找德德来
I'll put Dede on.
德德 过来吧
Dede, come here, please.
是妈妈
Mamma's on the phone.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mamma!
你好吗
How are you?
我正跟路丝亚和般劳跳舞
I'm dancing with Lucrezia and Bruno.
问她何时回来 你何时回来
When's she coming back? -When are you coming back?
我明天就回来
I'm coming back tomorrow.
知道
Okay.
去跳舞吧
Go.
你明天回来?
Will you be back tomorrow?
是 我明天回来
Yes, I'll be back tomorrow.
那明天见
See you tomorrow, then.
再见
Bye.
真是个贤妻良母
What a good wife. What a good mommy.
那你呢
What about you?
我10月要去梦比利耶
In October, I have to go to Montpellier
参加一个五天的会议
for five days for a conference.
玩得开心些
Have fun.
你跟太太去吗 不 我想跟你去
Are you going with your wife? -No, I want to go with you.
不可能 为什么
That's impossible. -Why?
因为我有两个女儿
Because I have two daughters
我须照顾她们
and I have to stay with them.
那我们呢
And us?
你我都结婚了 尼诺
We're both married, Nino.
我们不该再见面
We shouldn't see each other anymore.
你觉得可以 我却无法失去你
If that's possible for you, fine, for me it's not.
那只是空谈
That's just talk.
你已有圆♥满♥的人生
You've had a full life,
即使没有我
even without me.
你很快就会忘记我
You'll soon forget me.
答应我 你每天都会打给我
Promise me you'll call me every day.
我不会再找你了
I'm not calling you anymore.
你不找我 我会发疯
If you don't, I'll lose my mind.
如果我一直想着你 我会发疯的
I'll lose my mind if I keep thinking about you.
和你去梦比利耶 我只有一个方法
There's only one way to go to Montpellier with you.
什么方法
What?
跟皮耶托坦诚一切
Tell Pietro everything.
你真的准备好坦白?
Are you really ready to do that?
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表