剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
That's enough, take care.
可恶
Fuck you!
我越是尝试带她走向光明
The more I tried to draw her into the open,
她就越要躲进阴影里
the more she took refuge in the shadows,
就像一轮圆月躲在树林后
like a full moon when it crouches behind the woods
枝条在月面纵横交错
and the branches scribble on its face.
而我则过着悠闲日子
Whereas I had become a vacationer,
住在沙滩小屋 带着三个小孩
with a house at the beach and three children,
靠在岸边的伞下
a front-row umbrella,
抽薄荷香烟 发丝在日晒下染黄
menthol cigarettes and the sun making me blonder.
艾琳娜
Elena!
莉拉以前是在索卡霍工厂工作吗
Wasn't it called Soccavo, the factory where Lila worked?
对 怎么了
Yes, why?
你过来看看
Come here a minute.
德德
Dede!
快上岸
Get out of the water!
尼诺沙勒托撰文 指工厂老板遇害
There's an article by Nino Sarratore that says they killed the owner.
黑帮战持续发生
GANG WAR RAGES ON
是他吗
Is it him?
我要去打电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
去吧
Go on.
你游得比我慢
You're not as fast!
妈妈 我们想去树那边
Mamma, can we go to the tree?
但别走太远 我要看到你们
Yes, but don't go too far, I need to see you.
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
妮璐
Lenù.
谢拿路还好吗
Everything okay with Gennarino?
一切都顺利
Yes, everything's fine.
般奴索卡霍被杀 你知道吗
Did you see they killed Bruno Soccavo?
我不知道
I didn't know about it.
你没看报纸吗
Haven't you read the papers?
没有
No.
有人闯进工厂对他开枪
They burst into the factory and shot him.
太可怕了
What horrible news.
你去联络其他人
Call someone,
看看发生了什么事
find out what happened.
发个电报也可以
And see if there's someone to send a telegram to.
发什么电报
What telegram?
我跟工厂的人没联络了
I'm out of touch with the factory people.
尼诺在报道指这是政♥治♥谋杀
Nino wrote that it was a political murder.
跟政♥治♥有何关系
Political how?
可以是其他原因的
It woulda been for other stuff,
在这里遇害可以有许多原因
you get killed here for a thousand reasons.
偷♥欢♥、犯法 数也数不清
Cheating, misdeeds, one glance too many.
我想跟谢拿路聊一聊
Put Gennaro on, I'll say hello.
我在咖啡店 他在另一边玩
No, I'm at the café, he's playing.
待会再聊吧
So, we'll speak later?
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
有见过德德和谢拿路吗 没有
Have you seen Dede and Gennaro? -No.
德德
Dede!
这不是什么坏事
It's nothing bad,
旧城区的女孩都想看的
in the neighborhood all the girls want to see it.
你得满足自己的好奇心
If you're curious, you need to satisfy it.
德德
Dede!
过来
Come here!
你疯了吗 我在到处找你
Are you crazy? I've been looking everywhere!
我找你也找了很久
And you're older, too.
你在做什么
What were you doing?
我们什么都没做
We weren't doing anything.
别做小孩不该做的事 好吗
Not doing anything... that stuff isn't for kids, okay?
妈妈 你很凶
You're mean, Mamma.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表