剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
“但我依然是我”
but my shit will always be mine."
我想去看看他
I'd like to go and see how he's doing.
你近来好吗
How are you doing?
你恭喜艾丽莎吗
Did you congratulate Elisa?
在马些路家睡得安稳吗
Do you sleep well at Marcello's house?
高兴看到那老巫婆活至60岁吗
You glad the old witch made it to 60?
若那是我妹妹想要的人生
If it's what my sister wants,
我还能怎样?打破她的头吗
what can I do? Bust her head open?
明白吗
See?
童话故事中 你能随心所欲
In fairy tales you do what you want,
但在现实世界 你只能接受现实
in life, what you can.
所以你让米基耶利用你?
That's why you let Michele use you?
你没必要这样做
There was no need.
是我利用他
I'm using him,
而不是他利用我
not the other way around.
别妄想了
Dream on.
走着瞧吧
Wait and see.
我究竟要看到什么
What do I have to see?
我不喜欢你这样
I don't like it when you do this.
你跟我们断绝来往 默不作声
You're out of touch with us, be quiet.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我要住在拿坡里才能批评你吗
I can criticize you only if I live in Naples?
无论是拿坡里或佛罗伦斯
Naples, Florence,
你在任何地方都毫无作为
you're not doing anything anywhere.
谁说的 这是事实
Who says so? -The facts.
最了解我的是我 不是你
I know my facts, not you.
你让我生气 逼我口出恶言
You make me angry and I say things I don't mean.
你离开拿坡里是好事
You did well to leave Naples.
你知道谁回来了吗
Do you know who's come back?
谁
Who?
尼诺
Nino.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
玛丽莎告诉我的
Marisa told me.
他获大学聘用
He got tenure at the university.
他不喜欢米兰吗
Didn't he like it in Milan?
他结了婚
He married a woman related
他太太和拿坡里银行高层是亲戚
to Banco di Napoli big shots
他的儿子都一岁了
and they have a one-year-old boy.
你打算见他吗 不
Do you intend to see him? -No.
但如果给我遇上他
But if I run into him
我会跟他说谢拿路不是他儿子
I wanna tell him Gennaro's not his son.
我当时该问的是
I should have said:
“你想不想跟尼诺复合”
"Do you want to take Nino back again?
“我知道你会怎么做”
I know what you'll do,
“你会离开恩佐”
you'll leave Enzo,
“跟史提芬奴离婚”
divorce Stefano
“之后跟尼诺结婚”
and marry Nino.
“你会用尽努力”
You'll pool your brains and become
“完全变为另一个人”
who knows what together."
但我当时不发一言
But I didn't say a word.
我为何感到如此不安
Why was I feeling so anxious?
因为莉拉 因为她的傲气
Because of Lila, because of her pride.
光是看到她就令我极具攻击性
Just the sight of her made me aggressive.
真是个可怕的噩梦
What a bad dream I'd had.
我完全不喜欢自己
I didn't like myself, not one bit.
我告诉自己要接受真实的她
I told myself: "You have to accept her as she is.
如果我无法对她友善、关心她
And if you can't be kind and affectionate,
或学习这样做
learn how.
我就会变成那种人
That's how you have to become."
她会变成一个一直让我执迷的字词
To become was a verb I'd always been obsessed by,
但在那时我才恍然大悟
but I only realized it on that occasion.
我一直希望改变
I wanted to become something,
却不知道该变成怎样的人
but I never knew what.
我惧怕莉拉会变成另一个人
I just feared Lila would become someone
我被撇下
and I'd be left behind.
妈妈 一起玩好吗
Mamma, can we play?
不 乖女 我很累了
No, sweetheart, I'm tired.
妈妈累了 不要烦她
Mamma's tired, leave her in peace.
我跟你玩好吗 好
I'll play with you, all right? -Yes.
我一直以来所做的改变
My becoming had actually been
都是因为她而改变的
becoming in her wake.
我现在须再次改变
I had to start becoming again,
但这次只是为了我自己
but only for myself,
我已是成人
as an adult
须永远摆脱她的阴影
and detached from her for good.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表