剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
新名字的故事 第三季 第一集
我的天才女友
第十七章
猥亵
艾琳娜 来吧
Elena... you coming?
我很喜欢你的新书发布会谢谢
I really enjoyed the presentation. -Thank you.
能帮我签个名吗? 谢谢 可以
May I ask for one too?
请签个名
Me too, please.
请写“致奥莉薇”
To Olivia, fondly.
新书发布会很精彩
It was a rather stormy presentation.
求学时期 艾琳娜就很有文采
Back in school Elena was the literary one.
待会一起吃晚餐吧 到时再详谈
Come to dinner, so you can tell us about it.
我订了座 就在附近
I've made a reservation nearby.
我们要好好庆祝
We have to celebrate,
给艾琳娜一个惊喜
there's a nice surprise for Elena.
你好 妮璐
Hi, Lenù.
你好 尼诺
Hi, Nino.
好久不见了
How long has it been?
说到伊罗塔一家…
The Airotas...
他们是名门望族
They're a family of great traditions,
是意大利最有文化的家族之一
among the most civilized of those that count in Italy.
桂铎才学出众
Guido's an exceptional man.
我和玛丽亚罗莎交情很好是吗
I'm good friends with Mariarosa. -Yes?
是 我们吵过几次架…
Yes, we have certain arguments...
我知道你要嫁给皮耶托
I know you're marrying Pietro.
我读过他的书 觉得很精彩
I've read his book, I found it brilliant.
你在米兰过得如何
How do you like it in Milan?
生活不太容易
It's a difficult city,
对南方的穷小子来说则更难捱
especially if you're from the South without a cent in your pocket.
你搬回拿坡里了吗
Did you move back to Naples?
目前是
For now, yes.
在住♥宅♥区吗是
In the neighborhood? -Yes.
我和父亲断绝了关系
I broke all ties with my father,
和家人没再见面
I don't see my family anymore.
真可惜没什么这样也好
Too bad. -No, it's fine like that.
我反而可惜没有莉拉的消息
I'm only sorry I don't have any news of Lila.
她离开了丈夫 现在和别人生活
She left her husband, she lives with someone else.
她生了儿子还是女儿?
Did she have a boy or a girl?
儿子
A boy.
莉拉非常勇敢 甚至太勇敢
Lila's brave, even too much so,
但她无法接受现实
but she won't bend to reality,
无法接受别人和自己
she's incapable of accepting others and herself.
爱她是一件非常难的事
Loving her was a difficult experience.
为什么
Why?
因为她不懂何谓牺牲
She doesn't know what dedication is.
你太夸张了不她的确有问题
You're exaggerating. -No, she's all wrong.
脑袋和身体都是 性方面也是
In her head, in everything, even sex.
我本来想问
I would have liked to ask:
莉拉脑袋有问题是什么意思
Lila is all wrong in the head?
性方面有问题又是什么意思
And what does all wrong in sex mean?
尼诺
Nino,
女生性方面有问题即是怎样
when is a girl all wrong in sex?
我和莉拉一样有问题吗
Was I all wrong like Lila?
但即使我问了这些问题
But even if it were possible to ask him those questions,
对我来说重要吗
what did I care?
况且他凭什么判断我是对或错
Besides, who was he to say you're made wrong, you're not?
我和那些权贵不咬弦
I've got it in for the overlords.
我认同伊罗塔教授
I agreed with the piece Professor Airota
在《桥报》发表的文章
wrote in Il Ponte.
他如实点出了我们讲师的教学环境
The teaching conditions for us lecturers are as he described them.
我会回去告诉我女儿
I must tell my daughter,
因为她还是觉得这篇文章糟透了
because Mariarosa, as usual, thought it was an awful article.
玛丽亚罗莎只执着于虚无缥缈之物
Mariarosa only stands for what the world can't give her.
我失陪一会
If you'll excuse me.
你去哪里?我们都想知道你的看法
Where are you going? We'd like to hear your view.
我没什么看法
I have nothing to say.
身为作家 你总有自己的看法
A writer always has something to say.
也许我不是作家
Maybe I'm not a writer.
后来我明白了 他不喜欢我
By then, I knew he wasn't attracted to me.
在伊斯基亚岛 他选了莉拉
In Ischia he chose Lila,
而不是我
not me.
但我内心仍想要他
And yet I still wanted him,
只想要他
I only wanted him.
我会叫尼诺陪我散步一整晚
I would have liked to make him walk all night
然后问他
to ask him:
“我该听什么音乐”
What music should I listen to?
“看什么电影”
What films should I see?
“看什么书”
What books should I read?
够了 我厌倦了所有人和事
Enough, I was sick of everything and everyone,
我也讨厌自己虚度了那一晚
even of myself for wasting the evening like that.
看 惊喜来了
Here's your surprise!
艾琳娜
Elena!
对不起 我驾车来的
I'm sorry, I came by car
但还是赶不及出席新书发布会
but I didn't make it in time for the presentation.
不要紧真的真的吗
Never mind. -Are you sure?
从比萨驾车到米兰真疲累
Pisa-Milan is an arduous trip.
我驾车反而能放松身心
Yes, but driving relaxes me.
你开什么车平治600
What car do you have? -A 600.
你觉得怎样
How do you like it?
还好 我不懂汽车
It's fine, I don't know much about cars
但听说它性能很好
but they say it has good gears.
我也想买♥♥一辆
I wanted to buy one,
但大学的薪水少得可怜
but you know how the university pays.
你们聊够了
Enough chatter now.
第二个惊喜呢你说吧妈妈
Let's come to the second surprise. -You tell them, Mamma.
不 你自己说
No, you tell them.
佛罗伦斯大学聘请我当教授
They've made me a professor at Florence.
他成功升职了
He's got tenure.
一切就像奇蹟一般
Just like that, as if by magic.
我从来不知道他在念什么
I never know what he's studying,
要考什么试…
what tests he has to take...
艾琳娜 这样好很多
Elena, it's much better like this.
我们女人只需为男人的成功喝采
We women are given the task of being happy about their success.
很少人能如此年轻便获聘为正教授
It's not every day you become a full professor, so young.
对 但还有许多讲师一直埋头工作
No, but there are thousands of lecturers slogging day and night.
我就是其中一位
You have one right here.
恭喜你 我很替你高兴
Congratulations, it's wonderful news.
谢谢…
Thank you.
很快会轮到你 你为人♥大♥方又聪明
It'll be your turn soon, you're so generous and brilliant.
我们为年轻有为的教授敬一杯
Let's raise a glass to our young professors,
世界将由他们来改变
they'll change the world.
恭喜你皮耶托谢谢
To you, Pietro. -Thank you.
恭喜 干杯各位干杯
Congratulations, cheers!
谢谢干杯…
Cheers, everyone.
尼诺外表英俊 有慑人魅力…
How handsome Nino was, how seductive, how...
我不想找任何词语来形容皮耶托
I don't want to search for adjectives for Pietro,
否则太不公平了
it'd be unfair.
他们二人之间差距太大
The gap between them was too great,
但他们看来很投缘 完全无视了我
but they seemed pleased to have met and they ignored me.
教授 很高兴见到你
Professor, it's been a pleasure meeting you.
我也是 尼诺
For me too, son.
好好保重
Be well.
我回去睡觉了
I'm off to bed.
各位晚安
Good night everyone.
年轻真好
Blessed youth!
希望能很快再见我也是
I hope to see you again soon. -It'd be a pleasure.
我会代你向玛丽亚罗莎问好
I'll send your regards to Mariarosa.
也向你丈夫问好
And pay my respects to your husband.
下次再见 艾达莉
See you soon, Adele.
艾琳娜
Elena
祝你一切好运
I wish you all the best.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表