剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
哪几段
Which ones?
就是女主角有一种能力
The ones where you allow the protagonist
把事情的碎片组合起来
to piece together fragments of things in her own way.
就这样?
And that's all?
还不够吗你明显不喜欢这本书
Isn't that enough? -You clearly didn't like it.
不 我觉得是本好书
No, I thought it was good.
它掀起了很大争议 现在很畅销
It's a book that stirs debate, it's selling well.
这很好 不是吗
Exactly. That's good, right?
对 但你不喜欢
Yes, but not for you.
这本书哪里有问题
What doesn't work?
艾琳娜…
Elena...
这本书内容空洞
There isn't much to it.
你写关于爱情和力争上游的故事
You use tales of romance and social climbing
却避谈值得谈的东西
to hide what's worth saying.
即是什么
And what's that?
即是…
It's...
算了吧
Forget it.
时候不早了 我们要休息了
It's late, we need to get some sleep.
你已经尽力了 不是吗
You did what you could, no?
可惜客观上来说…
Pity this, objectively...
现在不是写小说的时候
isn't the time to be writing novels.
你明早几点出发
What time are you leaving in the morning?
天亮就走
At dawn.
我们去睡吗
Shall we go to bed?
去睡吧
Let's go.
再见
Bye.
怎么了
What is it?
可以陪你睡吗
Can I sleep with you?
陪我睡?我躺在你旁边
Sleep? -I'll get in next to you.
我不会烦你的
I won't bother you,
我只是不想一个人待着
I don't want to be alone.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
为什么我订婚了
Why? -I'm engaged.
所以呢?只是睡觉罢了
So? We'll just sleep.
你出去 我跟你又不熟
Get out, I don't even know you.
我是胡安 你看过我的作品
I'm Juan, I showed you my work.
你还想了解什么
What else do you want?
出去
Out!
听说你的爱情故事尺度很大
They told me you write about love with great freedom.
我们之间的事都可以写成故事
Everything that happens to us can be used to create.
激发我们的想像
It feeds our imagination.
让我靠近你 你日后可以写成故事
Let me get close to you, you'll be able to write about it.
放开我
Let go of me!
放开我 滚开
Let go of me, out!
你装什么淑女
You're a hypocrite.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你继续看书吧…
Go on, read.
真无趣
How boring!
陌生人是否都认为 即使我拒绝
Did any stranger think he could lay his hands on me
也可以对我动手 侮辱我?
and insult me if I rejected him?
他当我是什么人
What kind of person did he think I was?
是什么令他提出这种要求
What legitimized his request?
是我的著作令我的形象变得放荡吗
Did it depend on my fame as a free woman my book was giving me?
我不认为自己在装淑女
I didn't consider myself a hypocrite.
在米兰 我想与尼诺上♥床♥
In Milan, I felt ready to make love with Nino,
我不介意背叛尼诺
betraying Pietro.
那种激♥情♥早已存在
That passion was of long standing,
足以说明我的性♥欲♥和背叛
it justified sexual desire, betrayal.
但要我为了做♥爱♥而做♥爱♥
But sex for its own sake, no,
我做不来 我觉得很难受
that disturbed me.
怎么了不好意思
What's wrong? -I'm sorry.
我觉得自己是个不称职的母亲
I just feel like I'm a hopeless mother,
感到手足无措
I'm at my wits' end.
宝宝哭个不停
He cries all the time...
我总不能整晚都喂他奶
I can't feed him all night long.
我已经受不了
I can't take it any more.
你漂亮又聪明
You're beautiful, you're smart.
你毫无缺点
You're everything.
你会是一个称职的母亲
You'll be a proper mother.
你将来的孩子一定很幸运
Your kids'll be lucky.
你的宝宝很可爱
You've got a beautiful baby.
我本来不想要他
I didn't want him.
我对所有人隐瞒怀孕的消息
I hid that I was pregnant from everyone,
包括我自己
including myself.
但体形开始变胖时
But my body was changing shape,
我不得不告诉父母
so I had to tell my parents.
我们大吵了一顿
We fought, there was a huge row.
于是我离开了家
So I left home.
我不想堕胎 因为我很害怕
I wouldn't admit I'd ruled out abortion because I was scared of it.
我说服自己想要孩子
I told myself I wanted the baby out of love
是因为对孩子的爸爸有感情
for the guy who got me pregnant.
他告诉我“你想生的话”
He had said: "If you want it,
“我也想要他 只因我爱你”
I want it too, out of love for you."
那时他很认真 我没骗你
He was serious at the time, I didn't make it up.
我不至于那么笨
I'm not so stupid.
但过了几个月 爱火燃尽了
But after a few months there was no love left,
只剩下愤恨
just bitterness.
早于孩子出生前 我们已分手
I was all alone before the birth
我能活到现在 全靠玛丽亚罗莎
and if I've made it this far, I owe it to Mariarosa.
她为人♥大♥方 能干又机智
She's savvy, generous and intelligent.
伊罗塔一家都是大方又机智
All the Airotas are generous and intelligent.
这家人很好
They're a great family.
我很快要和她哥哥结婚 你知道吗
I'm marrying her brother soon, you know?
家庭是很古板的东西 令人憎恶
Families are disgusting, it's all old stuff,
即使一家之主是个教授也无补于事
even if the family head is a professor.
我孩子的父亲也在大学工作
My son's father also works at the university.
他有没有照顾孩子
Does he take an interest in the baby?
没有…
No.
那个混♥蛋♥从此没出现过
The asshole hasn't been seen since.
他魅力过人
He's charming,
女生都争着要他
the girls fight over him, pulling him this way and that.
但一个男人
A male,
除了你爱他和进入你的时候
save the moments you love him and he enters you,
其余时间都不会在你身边
is always outside.
后来你不再爱他
When you stop loving him,
一旦回想起你对他的爱
the very thought you ever wanted him,
你都会很气恼
irks you.
我们彼此相爱过 仅此而已
He liked me and I liked him. End of story.
只有孩子会留下
All that's left is the baby.
孩子是你的一部分
It's a part of you.
孩子的爸爸由始至终都是外人
The father was a stranger and is one again.
他的名字念起来也不再一样
Even his name doesn't have the sound it once did.
我以前每朝醒来
I used to repeat it in my head,
脑中一直想着他的名字
from when I woke up.
曾是一个充满魔力的名字
It was a magic word.
现在却是令我伤心的名字
Now the sound of it makes me sad.
尼诺…
Nino...
孩子的爸爸叫尼诺?
Is the baby's father called Nino?
是
Yes.
所有人都认识他
Everyone knows him.
他全名是什么
Nino what?
尼诺·沙勒托
Nino Sarratore.
尼诺·沙勒托教授
Professor Nino Sarratore.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表