剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
再见
Bye.
看外婆买♥♥了什么送给你
Look what lovely things Granny bought you!
我们有小礼物 怎样打开
We got some little presents. -How do you come into it?
很可爱
Lovely!
很漂亮的裙子
What a pretty dress.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
还有这个
And this one.
拆开吧…
Tear it open.
多可爱 又是裙子?
How lovely! Another dress?
你就不能送她一个洋娃娃?木偶?
Couldn't you have got her a doll, a Pinocchio?
木偶?她是女孩子
Pinocchio? She's a girl!
跟外婆道谢 谢谢
Thank Granny. -Thank you.
谢谢?我想要一个吻或拥抱
"Thank you"? I want a kiss, a hug...
谢谢…
Thank you so much.
你们不住在家 让我们尽地主之谊
You didn't do us the honor of sleeping at our house.
我们太多人了 好像不太好
There are too many of us, it didn't seem right.
我们会安排妥当
We would have fit you in.
我们住酒店较好
The hotel's better for us,
行李已经放在酒店了
we've already left our luggage there.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
彼培和治亚尼呢
Where are Peppe and Gianni?
我们甚少见到他们
We never see them.
他们总在工作
They're always at work.
他们在哪里上班
Where do they work?
马些路为他们找到工作
Marcello found jobs for them.
什么工作
Doing what?
他们赚钱回家已经足够了
They bring money home and that's enough.
艾丽莎跟你不同 她关心我们
Elisa's not like you, she cares about us.
你们没告诉她我今天来吗
Didn't you tell her I was coming today?
她为何不在家
Why isn't she here too?
她在她家
She's at her place.
她不住在这里? 对
She doesn't live here anymore? -No.
你说他们在一起 并没说是同居
You told me they were together, not that they live together.
她和马些路在新区
She and Marcello have a nice apartment
有一间不错的单位
in the new neighborhood.
那边建了些新楼
They built new houses there,
你该去看看环境有多好
you should see how nice!
你煮了什么
What did you cook?
没什么 你们回来了 所以…
Nothing, you're here, so...
太夸张了吧
It seems a bit over the top.
放心 我们从不浪费
Don't worry, we never throw anything away.
我想知道更多艾丽莎的事
I want to hear more about Elisa.
例如什么 多久了
What? -For how long?
肯定有大约两个月了
It must be about two months.
你们准许吗
And you gave your permission?
你又何曾问过我们的准许
Did you ever ask for our permission?
你只做你想要的事 她一样
You did what you wanted and so did she.
皮耶托跟马些路梭拿拉不同
Pietro's not like Marcello Solara.
这倒没错
That's true,
马些路从不让艾丽莎
Marcello would never let Elisa
像你对待皮耶托那样对待他
treat him how you treat Pietro.
你们该告诉我 问我的意见
You should have told me, you should have consulted me.
为什么
Why?
你离开了 你说想念我们
You left, you said you'd think of us.
全是空谈
All talk.
你只做自己想做的事
You did what you wanted,
毫不关心我们
you didn't give a damn about us.
我想去见她
I want to go and see her.
不行 你刚回来
No, you just got here,
她正为你准备一个惊喜
she's preparing a surprise for you.
我不管
I don't care.
她住在哪里
Where does she live?
这一件 明天穿这一件
This one. Tomorrow we'll wear this one.
上面有花花
It's got flowers on it.
发生什么事
What happened?
我妹妹不仅跟马些路梭拿拉订了婚
Not only is my sister engaged to Marcello Solara,
他们还同居了
but they live together.
我要过去见她
I'm going over to see her.
我独自留在这里?
And I stay here alone?
你知道马些路和米基耶是什么人吗
Do you know who Marcello and Michele Solara are?
他们是克莫拉
They're camorristi.
我妹妹的订婚对象
My sister's engaged to a guy who threatens people,
是个恐吓别人、勒索店主
who extorts storekeepers
和放高♥利♥贷♥毁掉别人一生的人
and makes loans that'd ruin anyone.
梭拿拉家的人专门打人
The Solaras beat people up,
他们找人或自己下手杀人
maybe they get people killed or do it themselves.
你觉得怎样
Now what do you say?
我陪你去
I'll go with you.
不 你陪女儿
No, you stay with the girls,
我很快回来
I'll see you later.
什么是克莫拉
What are camorristi?
想玩吗?我们来玩游戏吧
Want to play? Let's play a game.
我想呼吸些清新空气 莉拉
I'd like to get some cool air, Lila.
在米兰或佛罗伦斯为人接受的事
What would have seemed acceptable in Milan or Florence,
女人可为自己的身体和欲望自主
a woman's free use of her own body and her desires,
婚前同居
living together outside marriage,
在民风保守的旧城区
in the neighborhood
这种事不为人所接纳
seemed inconceivable.
而我妈妈却没异议
And my mother was happy.
她因为我举♥行♥民事婚礼
She, who was furious because I had a civil marriage
没在教堂办婚礼而生气
and not a religious ceremony,
她觉得莉拉跟恩佐同居如同荡♥妇♥
she, who considered Lila a slut for living with Enzo
觉得艾达当史提芬奴的情妇
and Ada a whore for being
如同妓♥女♥
Stefano's mistress,
竟接受最年幼的女儿
she accepted her youngest daughter
和坏人马些路梭拿拉
sleeping with Marcello Solara.
同床共寝
A bad person.
你的回忆将长存我们心中
卡拉治杂货店
妮璐
Lenù!
进来吧
Come in.
你弄痛我了
You're hurting me.
等等
Hold on.
进去吧
Come in.
我好开心
I'm glad.
你气色很好
You look well.
你也是
You too.
你的女儿过得好吗
How are the girls?
很想快些见到她们
I can't wait to see them.
她们长大了
They've grown.
现在德德说话像个小大人
Dede talks like a little miss now
爱莎则爱发脾气
and Elsa has a temper...
耳环很漂亮
What pretty earrings.
你的打扮很优雅
You're so elegant.
戴上去试试
Try them on.
真的吗
Really?
我戴这对耳环也很合衬 不是吗
They suit me too, don't they?
送给你吧
You can have them.
真的吗
Really?
当然
Of course.
你戴得很好看
You look good.
我以为你是来骂我的
I thought you'd come to tell me off,
说你反对我和马些路
to say you're against me and Marcello.
我百分百反对
I'm absolutely against it.
为什么
Why are you against it?
梭拿拉家族是坏人 马些路不是
The Solaras are bad people. -Marcello isn't.
你怀着爱莎时 妈妈去探望你
When you were pregnant with Elsa, Mamma visited you
我要留下来照顾全家人
and I was left with the whole family on my shoulders.
有次我去梭拿拉家的超巿买♥♥东西
Once I went shopping at the Solaras' supermarket
里奴说“放下购物清单”
and Rino said to me: "Leave the list,
“我们把东西送到你家”
we'll deliver it for you."
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表