剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
we have so many rooms.
别惹我生气
Don't make me cross.
把行李送回去
Take them back where you got them.
想也别想
Don't you dare.
别这样 妮璐
C'mon, Lenù,
我很乐意接待你们
I'm really happy to host you in my home.
对我是很大的荣幸 什么
It's a great honor for me. -What?
我已问准了你丈夫
Anyway I asked your husband for permission.
我不会自作主张
I wouldn't have taken the liberty.
皮耶托 我们不能待在这里
Pietro, we can't stay here.
你想留下来吗?那就拿行李进去
You're happy to stay? Then, take the suitcases inside.
她会为你带路
She'll show you where.
来 好吗
May we?
你好
Hello.
小子 德德呢
Kiddo! -Where's Dede?
他们都在厨房♥ 去吧
They're all in the kitchen. -Go.
你好 妮璐 你好 谢拿路
Hi, Lenù. -Hi, Gennarino.
你好 莉拉 你好
Hi, Lila. -Hello.
你好 恩佐 你好
Hi, Enzo. -Hi, Lila.
你好 莉拉… 你好
Hi, Lila! -Hi.
你好 恩佐 你好
Hi, Enzo.
你好吗
How are you?
他是妮璐的丈夫 幸会 莉拉
This is Lenù's husband. -It's a pleasure, Lila.
皮耶托 幸会 你好 妮璐
Pietro, my pleasure. -Hi, Lenù.
另一位小女王也到了
Now that the other little queen's arrived,
我们就座好吗
shall we sit?
孩子们已吃过了 我饿了
The kids have already eaten, I'm hungry.
大家坐下吧 准备好了
Let's sit down, it's ready.
还欠一张椅子
We're one chair short.
马些路 我坐在哪里
Marcello, where do I sit?
我叫你去拿椅子 我坐在这里…
你们一定要尝尝这个 我妈妈煮的
You gotta taste this, my mamma made it.
不 我吃不下了 谢谢
No, I can't fit anything else in.
告诉我味道如何
Tell me if it's good.
我妈妈从不煮这道菜给我们吃
Mamma never makes it for us,
妮璐 是吗
right, Lenù?
大家来尝尝
Let's try it.
妈妈 你是否从未煮过这道菜
Mamma, is it true you never make it?
当然煮过
Of course I do!
修维奥
Silvio!
进去里面吃甜品
Go eat dessert in there!
由得他吧
Leave him alone.
皮耶托 把碟子给我
Pietro, give me your plate,
我为你煮了焗千层茄子
I made parmigiana for you.
酒是在哪里买♥♥的
Where did you get the wine?
喜欢喝吗
Do you like it?
我在卡塞塔的朋友给我的
It's from a friend in Caserta.
你不觉得我们要买♥♥一套新餐具吗
Don't you think we need to buy a new setting?
马些路 这些餐碟不好
Marcello, these plates are no good.
恭喜 恭喜 妈妈
Congratulations! -Congratulations, Mamma.
愿你长命百岁
May you live to a hundred!
敬妈妈…
To Mamma!
祝你年年有今日 谢谢 教授
Many happy returns. -Thank you, professor.
你不是这里的人
You're not from here so
不知道我们妈妈的优点
you can't know our mother's merits.
我们是好人 我祖父开设酒吧
We're good people, my grandfather started the bar,
然后我爸爸慢慢把酒吧
my father slowly grew it
发展成拿坡里出名的糕饼店
into a pastry shop renowned in all of Naples.
也多亏我外父史宾里路
Also thanks to Spagnuolo, my wife's father.
但一切功劳都归我们妈妈
But we owe everything to our mother.
不喜欢我们的人
People who don't like us
散播了有关她的可怕谣言
have spread ugly rumors about her,
但我们做生意的习惯了要有耐性
but we're used to being in business, to being patient.
况且 真♥相♥总会大白
Besides, the truth always wins out.
事实是我妈妈非常聪明
The truth is this woman is very intelligent,
她坚强、勤劳 从不享乐
she's strong, she's always worked and never enjoyed anything.
她做一切都是为了儿子
And she did it all for her sons.
米基耶是完美儿子
Michele's a golden son,
但他有一个缺点 话太多了
but he has a defect, he likes to talk.
而且他总爱夸大
And he overdoes it.
不 妈妈 我说的一切都千真万确
No, Mamma, everything he said was true.
没人知道我妈妈有多慷慨
No one knows how generous my mother is.
她还很美 是吗 是 很美
She's beautiful too, right? -Yeah, beautiful...
你知道你是美人
You know you're beautiful.
今天我们聚首一堂
Today we're here, first, to give a proper welcome
齐来欢迎这两位重要教授
to these two important professors.
其次 庆祝我妈妈的生日
Second, to celebrate my mother's birthday.
第三
Third,
祝愿艾丽莎和我哥哥幸福快乐
to wish Elisa and my brother much happiness
尽快举♥行♥婚礼
and a wedding as soon as possible.
第四 如果可以
And fourth, if I may,
我想为我以为绝不会成功…
I'd like to toast to a deal I thought I'd never make,
却顺利发展的事情而祝酒
but instead it's moving ahead very satisfactorily.
妮璐 别介怀
Lenù, don't take offense,
你很聪明 努力得到今天的成就
you're smart, you've come a long way,
你上了报纸
you've been in the newspapers,
我们自小就认识你 以你为荣
we've known you since we were kids, we're proud of you.
但我敢说你也同意
But I'm sure you'll also agree,
这里只有一位女子可媲美我妈妈
there's only one woman here equal to my mother.
莉拉脑中有个无人拥有的生命体
Lila has a living thing in her head that none of us have.
如果她心情不好 它能伤害人
A thing that, if she's in a bad mood, can hurt people,
如果她心情好 它能令人惊叹
but if she's in a good mood it can leave people in awe.
我一直都想买♥♥下它
I've wanted to buy this for a long time.
就如你们买♥♥珍珠和钻石一样
Yes, buy, like you do with pearls and diamonds.
过来 莉拉
Come here, Lila.
几个月前 我还以为不可能
Until a few months ago it didn't seem possible,
但如今我们已取得一大进展
but now we've taken a great step forward.
我想为此祝酒
I want to drink a toast to this.
赛露萝小姐管理的数据处理中心
Signora Cerullo runs the data processing center
建于旧索卡霍肉肠工厂位置
where poor Soccavo's sausage factory was,
愿他安息
may he rest in peace.
那里很壮观 如果你赏面
It's fascinating and if you'll do me the honor,
我想邀请你明天来参观一下
I'd like to invite you to visit it tomorrow.
莉拉 我说得对吗
Am I right, Lila?
米基耶觉得我能人所不能
Michele thinks I do Lord knows what,
那非实话
but that's bullshit.
那些事并不难学
Even I learned it
连只读到五年级的我也学得懂
and I only went up to fifth grade.
她总想自己是对的 干杯
She always wants to be right. A toast!
敬美好的事物
To beautiful things.
我很好奇想去参观一下
I'd be very curious to visit it.
我明天能带你们去
I can take you tomorrow.
马些路会带你们去
Marcello will take you.
没问题
Not a problem.
你们须告诉我你们的工作内容
And you must tell me all about your work.
只是一组机器…
It's a set of machines...
妮璐 我要告诉你一件事
Lenù, I gotta tell you something.
什么事 你坐过飞机吗
What? Have you ever been in an airplane?
又是那飞机故事
The airplane story again!
她没听过
She doesn't know.
很精彩的
It's amazing.
我们去了德国 我陪他去工干
We went to Germany, I went with him for work.
最初我很害怕 因为飞机在摇晃
At first I was scared because it jolted me around,
后来我看到蓝天白云、大地的色彩
but then I saw white clouds, blue sky, the colors of the earth
我发现在云层上方
and I discovered that above the clouds
天气总是很好
the weather is always good.
猜我们在杜斯多夫遇到谁 没错
Guess who we met in Düsseldorf. -That's right!
我们没告诉过她 是
We didn't tell her.
我不知道 安东尼奥
I don't know. -Antonio.
他跟我们打招呼 他好吗
He says hi. -Is he well?
梅莉娜儿子安东尼奥?
Melina's Antonio?
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表