剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
新名字的故事 第三季 第三集
我的天才女友
第十九章
治愈
她睡着了吗
Is she asleep?
她生病了
She's not well.
她离开了工厂
She left the factory.
现在不能再操劳工作
She has to stop working now.
没错 莉拉过得很辛苦
Lila has a bad life, it's true,
但所有受剥削的人也一样
like everyone who's exploited.
这样下去她必死无疑
She'll die at this rate.
莉拉注定要成大器 不能停下来
Lila's destined to do so much, she can't stop now.
索卡霍工厂发生重大斗争
The struggle at the Soccavo factory is serious.
这种斗争世界各地都在发生…
These fights are happening all over the world...
你开口闭口都在教训人
You're always lecturing people!
道理人人都知
We're all aware of the facts,
但莉拉的健康才是最重要
but this is about Lila's health.
莉拉的健康…
Lila's health...
她发一场烧就要在家中休养?
For a little fever, your friend gets to stay home like a lady?
像你一样? 什么意思
Like you are now. -What am I?
你是知识分子
An intellectual.
所以呢
So what?
你是卑微的资产阶级
A petty bourgeois
关心朋友多于工人阶级
who cares more about her friend than the working class.
能对抗索卡霍工厂的工人多的是
Lots of workers can wage war on Soccavo.
我早就知道她有不妥
I knew there was something strange,
她身心受到折磨
that she was in trouble, that she was wearing down.
莉拉病得很重
Lila's really ill.
她选择离开是对的
She was right to quit.
载我回家
Drive me home.
走吧
Let's go.
恩佐
Enzo...
我送你们出去
I'll see you out.
别让巴斯桂接近莉拉
Keep Pasquale away from Lila.
莉拉就像褪色的翠绿植物
Lila seemed like one of those plants that lose their brilliant green,
叶片变得又灰又皱
their leaves turn gray, lose their shape
后来我们成功抢救 心里特别满足
and you feel particularly satisfied coming to their aid,
看到植物因为我们而变回翠绿
seeing how they turn green again thanks to us.
我感觉有一股力量
I felt a certain sense of power,
她的枯萎
as if her withering
仿佛给予我展示能力的机会
gave me the chance to show off my new status.
发生什么事
What happened?
这么晚才回家 你去哪里了
Fine time to come home... where have you been?
我去了莉拉的家
I was at Lila's.
我就知道你是去找她
I knew you were with that slut.
她病了 需要我帮忙
She's not well, she needs help.
她只会令你走往歧途
That one'll lead you down a bad path.
旧城区的人不想见到她
No one in the neighborhood wants her,
她的家人也如是
not even her family.
你竟然关心她?
And you do?
你可以听我这么一次吗
For once, will you listen to me?
想想你和她分别变成什么模样
Think of what you've become and how she's ended up.
写那本色情小说还不够吗
Wasn't writing a dirty book enough for you?
你还想继续做她朋友?
You want to stay friends with her too?
你怎么了?这么晚在打给谁
What are you doing? Who are you calling at this hour?
喂?皮耶托
Hello, Pietro?
我吵醒你吗
Did I wake you?
别打开窗 妹妹在睡
Don't open them, your sister's sleeping.
所有人都被吵醒了
We're all awake, with all this noise.
都怪你姐姐
Thanks to your sister.
我要帮她 该怎样做
I have to help her. What can I do?
她要辞职拿钱走的话
To resign and get a little money
就需要找律师
she needs a lawyer.
我可以找谁 我去找玛丽亚罗莎
Who can I ask? -I'll ask Mariarosa.
她有个当律师的拿坡里男朋友
I think she dated a Neapolitan lawyer.
我们亦要帮助她的好友
Then we have to help her companion.
恩佐
Enzo.
如果他熟悉电脑 我会找万沙尼
If he's good with computers, I'll ask Mansani.
他是比萨来的年轻希腊学者
He's a young Greek scholar from Pisa
特别钟情于电脑
who's obsessed with computers.
请打给玛丽亚罗莎和那个希腊学者
Call Mariarosa and the Greek scholar, please.
好吧 别光说不做
All right. -Don't just promise, do it.
你的语气跟我妈妈一模一样
You just used the exact same tone as my mother.
可惜我跟艾达莉完全不同
I'm different from Adele, unfortunately.
很庆幸你跟她不同
Thank goodness you're different.
这些事她很在行
She's exceptional with these things,
向她交代你朋友的事吧
so tell her about your friend,
她会帮你的
she'll help you.
好 我今晚找你
Okay, I'll speak to you tonight.
你居然打电♥话♥帮那个贱女人
Making calls for someone who left her husband
她抛弃丈夫跟别人住
and is living with someone else.
快醒来 叫也叫不醒你
Wake up! Not even shouting makes you open your eyes.
你经常大叫 我们都惯了
You always shout, we're used to it.
艾达莉 是我艾琳娜
Adele, it's Elena.
今天早上怎么回事
What on earth happened this morning?
我们女儿
Lenuccia.
她瞒着我们在那个贱女人家里过夜
She slept over with that trash without letting us know.
我有个建议
May I give you a piece of advice?
外语
艾琳娜 你听到吗
Elena, can you hear me?
我听到
Yes, I'm here.
她不是小孩子 已经是成年人
She's not a kid anymore, she's an adult woman.
我会很乐意帮你
I'll help you, I'd be very pleased to,
但你必须学会表明立场
but you must learn to take sides,
别默不作声
don't be shy.
你应该发挥作家应有的本分
You're a writer, make your role count for something.
起来行动
Get involved, be there.
你要揭发那个混♥蛋♥的恶行
Start with that riffraff where you are.
把他们逼上绝路
Put them with their back against the wall.
我怎样才能做到 用你的文字
How can I do that? -By writing.
让工厂老板吓个半死
Frighten the factory owner to death.
还有其他无良商人
Him and those like him.
你要做到 答应我
Promise me you'll do that.
我努力试试
I'll try.
我有《团结报》
I'll give you the number
编采人员的电♥话♥号♥码
of a good man on the editorial staff of L'Unità.
把号♥码记下来
Write down the number.
我们还要养她什么时候
How much longer do we have to support her?
谢谢你 再联络
Thank you, we'll speak soon.
放心 我可以给艾丽莎一点钱
No worries, I can give Elisa a little money.
看他今天早上多可爱
Look what a little sweetie he is this morning.
别打我
Don't hit me!
治亚尼呢
Where's Gianni?
他早餐没吃就出去了
He's gone out, he didn't even have breakfast.
怎么了?妮璐
What's wrong, Lenù?
有话要说吗
You wanna say something?
妈妈…
Mamma...
妈妈?
Mamma?
他一起床就说
First thing this morning, he goes:
“妈妈 你有买♥♥曲奇吗”
"Mamma, did you buy cookies?"
不吃砂糖和牛奶就下不了床
He can't get out of bed without sugar and milk.
我不再是卖♥♥最后一根火柴的小女孩
I was no longer the little match girl always down to her last match.
现在我有很多火柴 足以帮助莉拉
Now I had a sizable stock of matches, I could do a lot for Lila.
我离开我出生的家庭
I was leaving the family I came from
嫁到一个有地位又仁慈的家庭
and I was joining a powerful, generously protective family.
重点是对我来说 拯救莉拉
Saving Lila also became a way
也变成了我展示能力的方式
to demonstrate, above all to myself, what kind of person I could be.
我带你去见朱棣尼
Come, I'll take you in to meet Giuntini.
不用害羞 他其实很友善
Don't be shy, he's kind underneath it all.
朱棣尼 她来了
Giuntini? She's here.
早安 朱棣尼先生 我是…
Good morning, Mr. Giuntini, I'm...
你是艾琳娜格歌♥ 我知道
You're Elena Greco, I know.
半页报章都写满你的好评
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表